• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Leg program

Progressive weights, high reps and 2-3x a week with consistency. The legs can really a beating and most people don’t train nearly hard enough.Being sore doesn’t mean not recovered enough to train. If your quads aren’t twitching and your glutes and hams aren’t locking up and you’re not about to puke then you haven’t trained them hard enough. Over reach for about 4-6 weeks then back off for a week or two and repeat

Progressive weights, high reps and 2-3x a week with consistency. The legs can really a beating and most people don’t train nearly hard enough.Being sore doesn’t mean not recovered enough to train. If your quads aren’t twitching and your glutes and hams aren’t locking up and you’re not about to puke then you haven’t trained them hard enough. Over reach for about 4-6 weeks then back off for a week or two and repeat
Good info! Kicking it up a notch. Thanks man!

U must have some 32+ inch legs. All that crampimg you speak of 1 night per week and legs 2x week is all i can handle

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

I do this as well. I train them 3x a week and my quads/hamstrings are always twitching and my quads will lock up a lot
On my heavy day everything is to failure, then I have a light day and then a mid weight mid rep day.

I do this as well. I train them 3x a week and my quads/hamstrings are always twitching and my quads will lock up a lot
On my heavy day everything is to failure, then I have a light day and then a mid weight mid rep day.
Nice! So work them hard m, frequent, and keep them guessing! Thanks brother.

High frequency, high reps, tons of squats and believe it or not, stairmaster after legs

Squat until you puke, ass to grass, heavy progressive overload.. and then do some lunges of something.

Squat until you puke, ass to grass, heavy progressive overload.. and then do some lunges of something.
I need to work on my hip mobility I cant go ass to grass without causing serious lower back stress

IML Gear Cream!
I just squat heavy and often, i do o legs usually twice per week. I like my pull push leg routine. I generally don’t go ass to grass after 315, I’ll stop at just below 90 and I’ve seen great progress in my legs. Also a great hack squat machine will definitely help hands down my favorite leg builder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back