• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need assistance with order

JLopez4

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Placed an order with Monster. Order has yet to ship. Attempted to contact them via their ticket system on both sites and keep getting an error message. Is there any other way to contact them to know the status of my order? Maybe a rep on here could assist me?

Placed an order with Monster. Order has yet to ship. Attempted to contact them via their ticket system on both sites and keep getting an error message. Is there any other way to contact them to know the status of my order? Maybe a rep on here could assist me?

Placed an order over 2 weeks ago, payment confirmed. Emailed them last week they said it’ll ship this week. Emailed them this week they said let me check with shipping & nothing! Used to be my go to! I’d try to shoot them an email. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Placed an order over 2 weeks ago, payment confirmed. Emailed them last week they said it’ll ship this week. Emailed them this week they said let me check with shipping & nothing! Used to be my go to! I’d try to shoot them an email. Good luck.

Pm me your order number and ill check it out for you

Yea pretty much in the same boat as you. They finally emailed me back today after I had emailed them a few days ago. Got the same response as you - “sorry for the delay. Package will be shipped this week.” Guess we will see if it happens this week. Sucks that others are also going thru this - ordered from them a few times in the past and everything was quick and seamless back then.

Everyone will get their packs , maybe just not as fast as usual .

I had a similar issue but communication has been good. I was told COVID is mess up the mail more than usual. But I did get a TD relatively quick. You guys have to remember this isn’t ordering from Amazon.

Back