• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pre-cycle Protocol

christiantt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright, looking for opinions or adjustments on the steps I take pre-cycle:

1. Blood test
- Comprehensive hormone panel, through privatemdlabs, to see markers (total test; free test; estradiol; fsh; lh' etc)
- Metabolic panel through gp doc re cholesterol, etc. I ask to have one done, my gp says of course, insurance covers it all
- I don't combine the two tests because I self administer trt after 3 yrs of getting ripped off and jerked around by my trt clinic and my gp would bug out if he saw very elevated test levels

2. Blood donation
- If iron levels were to high on the hormone panel, do a blood donation
- If iron levels are even on the high-normal side, I still do blood donation as I know the iron levels are most likely going to increase through the cycle
- Have blood donation scheduled upon cycle completion

3. At least one month of extremely clean eating and living pre-cycle
- Try not to drink as much....easier said than done at times
- Heavy water in-take
- Supplementation dialed in (carditone, cycle support, multi-vitamins, tudca, fish oil, etc)
- Reach the bodyweight I want to start the cycle with (so if I am gaining, I know. So if I am tightening and shredding and losing, I know)
- Try to reach a normal BP level before cycle starts: 120-125/70-75

4. Have all retail supplements nearly all pre-bought (meal replacements; protein shakes; protein powders; etc)

- I like having everything on hand when I start so it's one less thing to worry about

5. Have all gear ready to go
- This maybe should have been first on the list, but I make sure to have all gear on hand for the cycle. I don't want to have to buy anything during the cycle unless I absolutely have to
- This also includes ancillary items such as needles/syringes/etc.

6. BLAST OFF

Last edited:
Hey man this is great info to put on here. I appreciate you taking the time to share this!!

Damn bro- maybe a little OCD- Just a smidge- like being a little bit pregnant-lol. Bet ur house is immaculate- just messing w/u bro!- Good info-

Alright, looking for opinions or adjustments on the steps I take pre-cycle:

1. Blood test
- Comprehensive hormone panel, through privatemdlabs, to see markers (total test; free test; estradiol; fsh; lh' etc)
- Metabolic panel through gp doc re cholesterol, etc. I ask to have one done, my gp says of course, insurance covers it all
- I don't combine the two tests because I self administer trt after 3 yrs of getting ripped off and jerked around by my trt clinic and my gp would bug out if he saw very elevated test levels

2. Blood donation
- If iron levels were to high on the hormone panel, do a blood donation
- If iron levels are even on the high-normal side, I still do blood donation as I know the iron levels are most likely going to increase through the cycle
- Have blood donation scheduled upon cycle completion

3. At least one month of extremely clean eating and living pre-cycle
- Try not to drink as much....easier said than done at times
- Heavy water in-take
- Supplementation dialed in (carditone, cycle support, multi-vitamins, tudca, fish oil, etc)
- Reach the bodyweight I want to start the cycle with (so if I am gaining, I know. So if I am tightening and shredding and losing, I know)
- Try to reach a normal BP level before cycle starts: 120-125/70-75

4. Have all retail supplements nearly all pre-bought (meal replacements; protein shakes; protein powders; etc)

- I like having everything on hand when I start so it's one less thing to worry about

5. Have all gear ready to go
- This maybe should have been first on the list, but I make sure to have all gear on hand for the cycle. I don't want to have to buy anything during the cycle unless I absolutely have to
- This also includes ancillary items such as needles/syringes/etc.

6. BLAST OFF

Wow, nice to see some common sense put into this in addition to proper planning. Well done!

Just to note - have fun with this too, don't get too dialed in on the technicalities; however, better safe than sorry for sure.

Everything looks good, well done!

Damn bro- maybe a little OCD- Just a smidge- like being a little bit pregnant-lol. Bet ur house is immaculate- just messing w/u bro!- Good info-

Lol, funny you say that. I am OCD in particular areas: I clean the kitchen like my life depends on it and like a nice made bed everyday.

When it comes to gear and cycles, I like having things all planned out. Shit, if I am going to spend the money and take the risks, I want things to as close to perfect as possible.

Wow, nice to see some common sense put into this in addition to proper planning. Well done!

Just to note - have fun with this too, don't get too dialed in on the technicalities; however, better safe than sorry for sure.

Everything looks good, well done!

Well said on the fun part. You are so right. Working out and the gym are fun for us, we love it, are passionate about it. Gear just lets us take things to new levels and have even more fun with it. Can't lose sight of that.

Back