• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ex-Cop Who Shot Daunte Wright Arrested, Charged With Manslaughter

kilsong

Most loved gay guy on ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The fuzz accidentally shoot and kill 20 yr old black guy.(carbon copy of Kenosha shooting)

Okay.. Yeah.. That cop made a grave error.
Her training failed her. Odd cuz she's been on the force for 26 years.
I feel bad for her.. She's done.
As well she should be too.
Question..
When are they gonna talk about how the fucken kid DOVE INTO HIS FUCKEN CAR AFTER BEING TOLD TO NOT FUCKEN MOVE

This is the same thing as the moron in Kenosha that DOVE INTO HIS FUCKEN CAR AFTER BEING TOLD TO NOT FUCKEN MOVE
https://youtu.be/t5Wa4R-q9VE

It's not rocket science folks.. do what the cops say, and statisticly speaking, you won't get shot.

::sidenote::
For u bitches here that don't know..
I'm a black guy.

white people don't get shot cause when the police say stand there, we stand there, we don't try to grab their tasers we don't try to wrestle them to the ground, we stand there and we live, pretty fucking simple really...:coffee:

EDIT: and thats not a pussy move thats survival.:coffee:

Last edited:
Why riot AR?
I mean really..
Let's say this was different and cop was justified.
There would STILL be riots.
Is riot even the right word?
There's gotta be word for when a bunch of people EN MASSE, break into retail stores and steal stuff because they're upset over something.
Oh yeah. It's called BURGLARY !

white people don't get shot cause when the police say stand there, we stand there, we don't try to grab their tasers we don't try to wrestle them to the ground, we stand there and we live, pretty fucking simple really...:coffee:

Plenty of white guys have done it too dick.
But it's not "racism" when cops kill a white guy.
Even if the cop was black.

Oh right I forgot, that don't fit MSM agenda so it don't make the T.V. white people also dont burn the country down when a dumbass does dumbass shit, we don't glorify crackheads ...:coffee:

This shit has been making national news headlines for the last 15 years and nobody wants to talk about it. So I guess it will continue to happen. The worst part is that theee officers lives are being ruined for doing their job.

IML Gear Cream!

The most important aspect is that white people haven’t spent the last 40 years making a name for themselves off of gangs and violence and destroying neighborhoods. The most important factor that will never be discussed.

You’re right, twice as many whites killed every year by police. None of the high profile cases have actually been racism. Certain types of people will act a certain way when it comes to interaction with authority and it’s not a race issue even though it appears that way on the outside. That’s a tough pill to swallow for the racist idiots of the forum and of this country in general.

When you have men with enormous reach telling the youth that they are being hunted by white people for no reason other than racism and that he wants nothing to do with white people..... then you got a bunch of ignorant kids who are scared for no reason and they act out in fear and end up getting killed.

pretty simple solution.

stop giving idiots a platform to lie to people on.

Just like blacks are too stupid to comply with voter registration, they are too stupid to obey a command from a police officer.

They are two stupid to exist in today's society.

Not all but many.

And when a white guy gets shot making a stupid move we say: Huh. The idiot got what’s coming to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’re right, twice as many whites killed every year by police. None of the high profile cases have actually been racism. Certain types of people will act a certain way when it comes to interaction with authority and it’s not a race issue even though it appears that way on the outside. That’s a tough pill to swallow for the racist idiots of the forum and of this country in general.

Exactly.. As seen with today's new moron Skip Foursome.
I hope it doesn't reproduce.

eGU0t6w.png

Exactly.. As seen with today's new moron Skip Foursome.
I hope it doesn't reproduce.

I'm not the one that uses minority lack of intelligence when it comes to issues like these, it's liberals.

Just telling it like it is. If that makes me racist so be it.

Racist is such a cheap label it doesn't mean anything these days so fire away.

Truth, Libturdz throw around the 'racist' word like a badge of honor to call someone that. In the meantime, most wouldn't know what to do near a black-feller.
They are not giving up their houses to the local black folks, so they themselves ae 'racist' in their own hypocritical minds...

I'm not the one that uses minority lack of intelligence when it comes to issues like these, it's liberals.

I think he missed the sarcasm in your first post.

Get Shredded!
Sarcasm is correct. And sarcasm also implies the irony of truth.

Also the title on this post is incorrect. It states *accidently* shot when it should say *intentionally*.

Okay.. Yeah.. That cop made a grave error.
Her training failed her. Odd cuz she's been on the force for 26 years.
I feel bad for her.. She's done.
As well she should be too.
Question..
When are they gonna talk about how the fucken kid DOVE INTO HIS FUCKEN CAR AFTER BEING TOLD TO NOT FUCKEN MOVE

This is the same thing as the moron in Kenosha that DOVE INTO HIS FUCKEN CAR AFTER BEING TOLD TO NOT FUCKEN MOVE
https://youtu.be/t5Wa4R-q9VE

It's not rocket science folks.. do what the cops say, and statisticly speaking, you won't get shot.

Absolutely right here. This lady made a horrible mistake that cost someone their life and ruined the rest of hers. What most people fail to realize or the media fails to mention is what started the chain reaction of events was douche canoe jumping back in his car and trying to run.

And when a white guy gets shot making a stupid move we say: Huh. The idiot got what’s coming to him.

That's right, but for whatever reason the black community as a whole doesn't seem to understand this extremely simple concept. They just defer responsibility to the "white man" and coddle the degenerates within their community instead of outing them as the low-life pieces of shit that they are.

Back in 2015 a stupid fuck got shot in my hometown trying to rob a grocery store, he was a white drug addict. He was carrying a BB gun, the police saw it and killed him. I don't want to link the article but our locals said...

"He has to do what's instinctively correct of a response," said shopper XXX of XXX. "You don't have time to mace or do anything other than to protect yourself against a handgun."

"My heart goes out to the police. They're putting themselves on the line for everybody," said his wife, XXX. "This man had no business being there and the policeman was doing his job."

"We are saddened by the events that have transpired. I think that the state police that were on site did an excellent job in their investigation," XXX,the owner of the XXX, told XXX's Action News 4.

Everybody, myself included, was glad that this jerk-off got lit up. The break-ins stopped as soon as he died and we were all happy he got what he had coming. He even broke into my brother's house during our company Christmas party on Christmas Eve.

Needless to say, there won't be any riots for George Floyd or Daunte Wright in my hometown.

Truth and Facts:
Operating a motor vehicle with expired registration
Failure to comply with LEO's directions
Resisting arrest

Record:
Existing felony warrant for aggravated robbery with a handgun
Existing warrant for possession of a hand gun under the age of 21
Existing warrant for fleeing and eluding LE personnel
Existing warrant for failure to appear in Court before a Judge last week

Just another ghetto thug who should have listened when he was told to respect and comply with authority figures.

Sarcasm is correct. And sarcasm also implies the irony of truth.

Also the title on this post is incorrect. It states *accidently* shot when it should say *intentionally*.

I think you just need to bump the test,. You're bitter as hell lately.

Devils Advocate. :stirthepot: Reasons they run.

Some guys are children and are just playing cops n robbers ?

Emotional PSTD from past police encounters.

Severe anxiety that is a medical issue ?

Wanting to have the stop in a public area for safety.

Devils Advocate : Do these people deserve to be murdered, after all they are only running away, and no " I'm scared " from the police seems to justify their murder ?

12992042_0.jpg

Devils Advocate : Do these people deserve to be murdered, after all they are only running away, and no " I'm scared " from the police seems to justify their murder ?
devils advocate, maybe dont commit a crime that will lead to a LE confrontation?

The real reason is they just don’t want to get caught. They are pussies. Only tough with their clique or their gun. And I don’t think anyone has ever said any of them deserved it regardless of what side you’re on.

Back