• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pre-loaded

Dungan23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious how long can you keep a slin pin loaded, like can i load a weeks worth it advance taking my shots m, w, f?

Just curious how long can you keep a slin pin loaded, like can i load a weeks worth it advance taking my shots m, w, f?

I will say this , make sure (depending if it has any guiaicol- EO, or high % carrier) don’t let the black stopper touch the liquid. Keep pin upside down . Did it in past and came back next day and stopper melted plunger (had black tinge)
Another time w 3ml syringe, I went to inject and all the fluid came out everwhere. Somehow it degraded or expanded syringe but that was 5 years ago but it made me never do it. It is fine I guess for normal ba/bb oils but those experiences made me never pre load for later .
They make pre loads so obviously it is fine but that is pharma and you know what mix it is .

Max

I load the weeks worth MWF. Just make sure you got at least 10 units of air gap between oil and black stopper and store them pin side down. I know lots of people that do this with no issues.

Rock On

I never recommend preloading as stated for same reasons above by max.
Some of these oils are corrosive to the rubber plungers and Stoppers.
I do however preload for the following day but never allow it to sit longer then 12 hours

Why preload many days before pinning , is so easy to prep a injection and is always more clean and safe . So you can but is much safer prep in the moment you shoot

Thanks for the input, started a new job and things have been hectic and moving fast thus my question, but I suppose making time 3-4x a week for an injection prep and shot isnt too hard ill just do it after I shower.

(Everything stated by Dungan23 is purely for entertainment purposes, and in no way represents real life scenarios.)

Back