• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Platinum test promo!!!

View attachment 60421

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Verra Nice Promo! I got some more Angtropin
7544e8b445aa4250c0eeaa33a8afe26c.jpg

Loving the Platinum

Max

Very nice Max! That looks amazing!
I have these straps but mine are black and red!

I use for my small wrists, also I have plates in my hand (two boxer fractures) only surgeries, thank god! . I kept lifting just took over a year to not hurt. But, there is always pain but it is like your mind dulls it after awhile . Cannot day my handwriting is legible, lol. . I am ambidextrous so lucky in that respect ! Looking forward to new orals . Going to test 100mg split with some suspension for sex night! Lol

Max

I'd the promo still going? I just got a message that was waaaay higher than this promo.. Is there a secret promo word?

Solid deal for some quality gear! Deals like this don't come around too often and Platinum's product represents the name, too notch! Oils, orals, Nups.. All good in my experience! Thanks 9T

Yes sir.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Unfortunately he said no man. The stock we have isn’t anything crazy where we could let that many go at that price.

I didn’t ask about 3 separate orders tho lol. You could try that haha

0c919c84852a60edf8ea58c5403102f1.jpg

The Proviron is very cool and is in sheets of score squares. Very familiar with them. A good thing

Max

Sickness
giphy.gif

Max

There will be more to come!

Good “ Spin the Board Promo” would be cool.
Have one with products - Testoviron, Cyp, Sust, etc
Another Spinner or hat with deals. Then let luck take control- (with permission of course).

1) The Stim Spinner Promo. Could be buy 3 get one free , or 25% off one product and 15% off on another.
2) Also, an oral special for full cycle amount. So if doing 6 weeks of 100mg Proviron you would need 90 tabs(2 packs) reg priced. Then, if you buy your orals here; you get a deal on your oils for your cycle
3) A year of customer TRT deals on each. Cyp/Testoviron E /Sustanon /Prop daily guys(there are some), Undecanoate would be a great addition to the TRT team!

Max
giphy.gif
Or

giphy.gif

Back