• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AZ Senate still in the fight ...

AMA rider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The AZ Senate is still in the fight to take back their constitutional duties to be the sole legislative branch to make election law. They have a bill on the floor to require ID to receive a mail in ballot. Thru violent, legal, fires, shredding, and misplaced voting material they have hired 3 separate firms ( so no one can say cherry picking ) to do a forensic, hand verification audit of the 2020 presidential election. GA has even been ahead of AZ as their law to require ID, and no political preaching at voting sites ( they claim to be giving out water and snacks ) has already passed ...

History has not yet been written on the 2020 election yet. It is still unfolding ...

Attachments

• 16183712090921229846244.jpg
    16183712090921229846244.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 46
Libturdz, the poster childs of brain-dead kuntz...

imageedit_3445_2064242679.jpg

Nancy Pelosi is the sponsor of H.R. 1. Let's take a look at what she wants

- Put an end to the " filabuster ". No question it worsens the divide in america.

- makes voter ID illegal for all 50 states

- matching government federal funding. Give Nancy a buck, the feds kick in another buck.

Nancy Pelosi is the sponsor of H.R. 1. Let's take a look at what she wants

- Put an end to the " filabuster ". No question it worsens the divide in america.

- makes voter ID illegal for all 50 states

- matching government federal funding. Give Nancy a buck, the feds kick in another buck.
basically saying we cant possibly put politics aside and help people, and agree on positive legislation, we are too concerned with protecting and advancing our party. history shows that everytime this is done the opposition gets to abuse it too

basically saying we cant possibly put politics aside and help people, and agree on positive legislation, we are too concerned with protecting and advancing our party. history shows that everytime this is done the opposition gets to abuse it too

I have never in my lifetime seen a political party try this hard to burn down America ...

I have never in my lifetime seen a political party try this hard to burn down America ...
they are using any crisis to hold power, if shit kept improving with trump he would still be pres, really doesnt matter how bad things get it will all be because racists and ARs, a lot of misguided people letting MSM control their minds

Awesome AVI by the way !

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-14-07-57-05~2.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-14-07-57-05~2.png
    437.8 KB · Views: 29
they are using any crisis to hold power, if shit kept improving with trump he would still be pres, really doesnt matter how bad things get it will all be because racists and ARs, a lot of misguided people letting MSM control their minds

Serious question, no politics.

Do you believe America is in a death spiral like Roman Empire that no politician can reverse ?

Have we as a nation paid the barbarians all our gold to a 200% debt to GDP ratio ?

Is there nothing left to do than to go to war with the barbarians, and racial vandals ?

I honestly pray to God No, but my heart suspects it ?

Michigan Judge just ruled the Absentee Ballots process unconstitutional. Overturning this would give enough votes to Trump to overturn that entire State in Trumps favor.

If other States follow suit, it will overturn the entire election.

Secretaries of States in Democratic run states changed laws and they have no ability to do so.

IML Gear Cream!
Serious question, no politics.

Do you believe America is in a death spiral like Roman Empire that no politician can reverse ?

Have we as a nation paid the barbarians all our gold to a 200% debt to GDP ratio ?

Is there nothing left to do than to go to war with the barbarians, and racial vandals ?

I honestly pray to God No, but my heart suspects it ?
no, people are too comfortable, we got AC fridges full of food, 60 inch flat screens, people dont want to go outside. When the power goes out and white people get off the lazyboy then I will be worried. people still have a misguided faith that politicians will save us

Michigan Judge just ruled the Absentee Ballots process unconstitutional. Overturning this would give enough votes to Trump to overturn that entire State in Trumps favor.

If other States follow suit, it will overturn the entire election.

Secretaries of States in Democratic run states changed laws and they have no ability to do so.
Amen to that brother ... Slow to wrath, quick to justice.

no, people are too comfortable, we got AC fridges full of food, 60 inch flat screens, people dont want to go outside. When the power goes out and white people get off the lazyboy then I will be worried. people still have a misguided faith that politicians will save us
So true, so true.

I can only imagine what it felt like to be a proud Roman officer, to watch Rome burn, and the world to fall into the dark ages ...

Ladies and gentlemen.. Allow me to present to you the PRESIDENT of The United States of America:
Joe Biden.
4387d921dba4f69eb57b41392ba6c355_w200.gif

Ladies and gentlemen.. Allow me to present to you the PRESIDENT of The United States of America:
Joe Biden.
4387d921dba4f69eb57b41392ba6c355_w200.gif

Theres zero to be proud of that the Globalists and the Dems conspired to steal the Election

America has been hijacked and he is the biggest failure of literally all time. Our Country is crashing and burning as we speak.

That would be like posting a photo of Hitler and saying "our President" and being proud of it.

THE TAKING OF AMERICA, 1-2-3by Richard E. Sprague
https://www.cia.gov/library/abbotta...A_The_Taking_of_America_-_Richard_Sprague.pdf

Theres zero to be proud of that the Globalists and the Dems conspired to steal the Election

America has been hijacked and he is the biggest failure of literally all time. Our Country is crashing and burning as we speak.

That would be like posting a photo of Hitler and saying "our President" and being proud of it.

THE TAKING OF AMERICA, 1-2-3by Richard E. Sprague
https://www.cia.gov/library/abbotta...A_The_Taking_of_America_-_Richard_Sprague.pdf

Feel you man. Biden was a incompetent VP with Alzhiemers disease who is absolutely not capable of pulling anything like this off. My mind goes to big B, and Nancy boy as the perps ...

What do you think guys it's 8am, I am fasted, should I get my old ass in gear and work out ? Damnit, that would mean cardio day for me ... I can lie to myself and not do it, calling it bulking ?

Get Shredded!
What do you think guys it's 8am, I am fasted, should I get my old ass in gear and work out ? Damnit, that would mean cardio day for me ... I can lie to myself and not do it, calling it bulking ?

Yes sir start with some fasted cardio

When you need intensity, think how this POS stole the election and is running our country into the ground. Just think about how much you paid for gas this week compared to 3 months ago

That should annoy you into a high intensity session LOL

Yes sir start with some fasted cardio

When you need intensity, think how this POS stole the election and is running our country into the ground. Just think about how much you paid for gas this week compared to 3 months ago

That should annoy you into a high intensity session LOL
haha, true, what gets me going is the price of food, then the price of lumber. Burns my ass like Kil on a Saturday morning !!!

Lol I was going to the same thing about your new one. I can't say I understand why you chose to make the centerpiece of the tattoo thread your avatar but it's pretty hilarious.

That's all I'm after is awareness. Trump supporters saved his life, and he said " fuck you Trumpys for being there ". This guy is in my wheelhouse ... hahaha

Im okay... Another day.. One day closer to the weekend

- - - Updated - - -

Had this been proven?

- - - Updated - - -

Had this been proven?

Every time I catch you trolling I'm going to start responding with this meme...

f6f.jpg

Im okay... Another day.. One day closer to the weekend

- - - Updated - - -

Had this been proven?

- - - Updated - - -

Had this been proven?
I would say with all the changes that have happened, and are happening, in MI, GA, and AZ it's a solid yes Kil ...

Every time I catch you trolling I'm going to start responding with this meme...

f6f.jpg

It was funny the first time.. Its old and boring now.
Didnt Idiot's wife tell us what to do?
AP_18127728763618.jpg

It was funny the first time.. Its old and boring now.
Didnt Idiot's wife tell us what to do?
AP_18127728763618.jpg

Lol good response but I'm gonna keep doing it anyways. How about this one? Is it old and boring now too?

200.gif

Back