• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AZ Senate still in the fight ...

IML Gear Cream!
Ya, be funny or GTFO you cawk sucking ladyboy, LA Fitness, progesterone fueled, hysterical, SJW, headcase ...

Sincerely, The Grouch

He never went over big in the comedy lounge. Hahaha

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-27-18-59-57.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-27-18-59-57.png
    668 KB · Views: 26
Lol good response but I'm gonna keep doing it anyways. How about this one? Is it old and boring now too?

200.gif

Wait.. Did u just call me cute??
Aww

- - - Updated - - -

Ya, be funny or GTFO you cawk sucking ladyboy, LA Fitness, progesterone fueled, hysterical, SJW, headcase ...

Sincerely, The Grouch

He never went over big in the comedy lounge. Hahaha

You haven't lived til u suck off a hot Asian lady boy I'll have u know.

Wait.. Did u just call me cute??
Aww

- - - Updated - - -

You haven't lived til u suck off a hot Asian lady boy I'll have u know.
me and Danny say it all the time... Ladyboy arnt gay. Haha

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-14-10-24-10~2.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-14-10-24-10~2.png
    327.6 KB · Views: 24
I have never in my lifetime seen a political party try this hard to burn down America ...

The left gets more and more extreme every year. And what’s worse is there are millions of idiots in our country that support such nonsense. Only thing we can hope is that they never fully get their way.

Ladies and gentlemen.. Allow me to present to you the PRESIDENT of The United States of America:
Joe Biden.
4387d921dba4f69eb57b41392ba6c355_w200.gif

Just because you “got your way” doesn’t mean it’s a good thing. This last election was a major loss for this country in more ways than one.

Libturds voted cause mean Donald hurt their feelings (they ignored the best economy in 50 years) now they voted in failure, but they feel good inside without insulting Orange guy to hurt their feelings.

Libturdz, LOL... :laughat:

Just because you “got your way” doesn’t mean it’s a good thing. This last election was a major loss for this country in more ways than one.

Howso?
(have at is Castor..make me proud now!)

Howso?

I'll keep it simple here... Joe Biden is a retarded person and he's doing a bunch of retarded shit, that is, when he's actually doing anything at all.

The rest of the time he's letting his administration full of diversity hires also do retarded shit. They're pretty much just fucking everything up. A big part of the US population spent a bunch of money to go to college (aka retard school) so they could be retards too. Naturally they love how retarded everything has gotten, until it negatively affects them. Once that happens they leave the original retard enclaves and create new ones, leaving a wake of retardation in their path.

It's all playing out like the movie Idiocracy but instead of President Camacho being played by Terry Crews he's been replaced with RuPaul and the entire soundtrack consists of tracks by Pearl Jam, Radiohead and Justin Bieber.

Get Shredded!
I'll keep it simple here... Joe Biden is a retarded person and he's doing a bunch of retarded shit, that is, when he's actually doing anything at all.

The rest of the time he's letting his administration full of diversity hires also do retarded shit. They're pretty much just fucking everything up. A big part of the US population spent a bunch of money to go to college (aka retard school) so they could be retards too. Naturally they love how retarded everything has gotten, until it negatively affects them. Once that happens they leave the original retard enclaves and create new ones, leaving a wake of retardation in their path.

It's all playing out like the movie Idiocracy but instead of President Camacho being played by Terry Crews he's been replaced with RuPaul and the entire soundtrack consists of tracks by Pearl Jam, Radiohead and Justin Bieber.

Sounds retarded...:coffee:

Howso?

Can I have a shot at it Kil ?

We are a nation of laws, and not of men.

It's what makes us different. Our Constitution of laws makes us different.

This election broke numerous constitutional laws. The same constitution that affords your freedoms of lifestyle ...

This election made us a nation of a man creepy joe, and puts your lifestyle at risk from possibly the next man that rules by fiat n not laws.

That's all , carry on. :)

Back