• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fish Oil

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After seeing Admin post I am curious how many here use a fish oil supplement daily and which brand do you recommend?
Also a bit off track but what brand EEAs do people like best? I found some from Primeval that actually doesn't taste horrible like most.

After seeing Admin post I am curious how many here use a fish oil supplement daily and which brand do you recommend?
Also a bit off track but what brand EEAs do people like best? I found some from Primeval that actually doesn't taste horrible like most.

I like fish oil, but I use more hemp/chia/flax (3-5g) daily. EEA’s I use are NowSports or Now
Essential 9 plain unflavored -59 servings per bottle . I have used Primevel :EEA MAX and Wes has some products I am going to be using at gymntonic. I take EEAS 30min before training and off days at the same time as if I was training . Creatine-EAAS, Whey Isolate, Various Carb powders are always in the mix. I try to find good brands that don’t kill my wallet.
These are just more for performance, besides the omegas . I did take Vascepa(prescription fish oil) and lowered my triglycerides by almost 60! But I was able to keep it low using OTC omegas so I just use them .Vascepa was too expensive after the Free six months.

Max

Species Nutrition Omegalyze

How are the Species line of Supplements?

Which ones do you like beyond omegalyze?

Max

How are the Species line of Supplements?

Which ones do you like beyond omegalyze?

Max

So far I'm happy with it. The wife has been using both fat burners and very happy with them as well. Use code Dave25 for 25% off.

Back