• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster issues

stopher469

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Order took 2 months to get and a lot of back and forth with their support to receive it. Once i got it I noticed 9 bottles of test e all clear in color and 3 are golden color same as the tren i ordered. All say same batch but that is questionable. 2 packs of arimidex same situation. 1 grey and 1 white but same batch attached a pic. 2 bottle on left are labeled test e. The one on the right is tren.

Attachments

• 20210413_193618.jpg
    20210413_193618.jpg
    761.4 KB · Views: 164
Have you contacted a monster rep? I haven't seen @TripleOvertime in a while, but @GGG is fairly active

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Have you contacted a monster rep? I haven't seen @TripleOvertime in a while, but @GGG is fairly active

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

I have in the past with other issues and they have always been very helpful. Quality is the issue now and don't see how they could fix that.

I just put an order in a few days ago hope I don't go through this also

Has to be a different carrier oil or something ive seen it before but not necessarily with same batch #

I just put an order in a few days ago hope I don't go through this also

If you dont have a tracking number within 2 weeks contact a rep. You will definitely get your order, the only question is will you have to deal with a lot of bs before it shows up. Used Monster a lot and their oils have always been good till this shipment. Orals have always been subpar though.

Weazel, wishful thinking. My opinion is the 3 bottles are completely mislabeled or the batch numbers are completely bull shit.

Last edited:
I have been told batch # are specific to the raws , not the production batches.

Only issue I’ve ever had was it took over 2 weeks to get my stuff as they were sold out of a item but never informed me. Besides that, it seems the gear is good and all colors matched. It just had been a mistake and I’m sure will be corrected in due time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I have been told batch # are specific to the raws , not the production batches.

Well thats a little reassuring. What about the test. That has me a little nervous. Its literally the same color as the tren. As much test as ive been through over the years I dont recall any that color. Multiple sources and legit from the trt clinic its always clear. Maybe slight amber color but this is dark. Only ever seen it that dark in tren please shed some light on this and let me know.

I can deff see your point.

Ill pm you to get it sorted out

Anyone who has read this post i want to clear some things up. This post was not meant to discourage anyone from using monster. Hell I will probably use them when i need to reup. I guess the reason for the post was just to point out to keep an eye on what your putting in your body. I have seen and experienced issues with multiple vendors. Its part of the game and we just have to deal with it. If you have issues monster will fix them. They always have in the past and im sure that will continue. The reps here are always very helpful so use them. They will make things right. Even though it took 2 months to get my order in full never once was I concerned about not getting it. Be safe guys and get swole.

Order took 2 months to get and a lot of back and forth with their support to receive it. Once i got it I noticed 9 bottles of test e all clear in color and 3 are golden color same as the tren i ordered. All say same batch but that is questionable. 2 packs of arimidex same situation. 1 grey and 1 white but same batch attached a pic. 2 bottle on left are labeled test e. The one on the right is tren.
Same thing with we on the sight it was in stock. Waited 2 1/2 weeks for back order. Everything comes. But two of my test sustanon 250 are different colors. One looks like dark piss and the other looks like diluted piss

Sorry best way to describe the color

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Only issue I had was they received my money, and a week went by with nothing and I had to email to see what was going on. I was told a item was out of stock, what would I want instead? If something was out of stock maybe a heads up email instead of waiting and the item not even in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back