• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Am I “hearing” scar tissue?

Skykilburn88

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I’m pinning Test E 250 at about .5-.75ml twice a week for about 7 weeks now.

I’ve been using my delts as I’m legit terrified of needles and this is the least terrifying site for me.

Last pin, I heard and felt a “crunchy” noise and sensation. Not painful, just a very odd experience.

I’m using 25g 5/8. Painless and completely trouble free until now.

Is this scar tissue?
And if it is, will it affect the absorption?
Or is it just weird sounding?

Doubt this helps, but this is my first cycle pinning, IM and otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You won't have legit scar tissue in just 7 weeks. But you could be pinning where tissue has not completely healed and absorbed all the injection yet. I highly recommend becoming comfortable pinning other locations though or you will get scar tissue. Learning to work glutes in is the easiest and least painful. Quads are good too, if done properly. Traps aren't bad either (easy to see in mirror).

It sounds like you're hesitating and going in very slowly, I'm assuming this.. you're most likely just feeling it breaking through the layers and your mind is making the connection and it could be exaggerating the popping and crunching through the tissue sound.
Sometimes I think I hear a pop, but I believe it's actually just my mind making it up just because I feel the vibration through the barrel.

You won't have significant scar tissue after only 7 weeks of pinning.

I think you are just putting the needle in too slow.

If you are scared of needles, and only running test... pick up some 1ml 29g insulin pins. You can draw up the oil with the 29g.. which takes forever.. or you can draw it with a normal syringe, take the plunger off the back of the insulin syringe, and then load the oil into the syringe that way.. put the plunger back on, push it down until the air comes out, and you're good to go. That is called back loading.

You can easily pin your delts and quads this way. You may have to push a little harder with the 29g, but the oil will flow through.

everything these guys said. And I actually think Vis. is correct that ur mind "thinks" it hears a noise when it's actually more of a "feel" noise- but no, no scar tissue in 7 wks bro. And nothing to be afraid of w/ pinning- but don't hesitate when inserting the needle- bury it quick, then go slow pushing the plunger- easy peasy- Good Luck! (And u may want to get the insulin pins- just prepare for SLOW drawing w/oils-and SLOW injections) I would get 25g- 1in., then u can inject anywhere. (Glutes is my fav.)

Back