• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren A / Mast P Blend Feedback

AnabollicA

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Most of the time feedback from customers is “hey I got my pack, it looks great!” And “touchdown in record time”...

But this post is for actual results of using GC juice. A couple months ago I started using the Tren A/Mast P 300mg blend to cycle down off my blast before going in for bloodwork next month (1ml 3x/week with 250mg/ Test Cyp). The shit worked so well I was fucking zipped up harder than the cycle I was coming down off of (600mg/week Tren E, 400mg Mast E, 500mg Test Cyp). Nothing empirical here to offer, all just “feelings” and increased lifts, leanness & swoleness. Maybe next time I’ll log a record of results. The effectiveness caught me off guard, quite honestly.

Great stuff and I highly recommend it. I’ll be stocking up on it shortly for my next cycle. Oh, and BTW “touchdown was in record time and comms were great!” ;)

Most of the time feedback from customers is “hey I got my pack, it looks great!” And “touchdown in record time”...

But this post is for actual results of using GC juice. A couple months ago I started using the Tren A/Mast P 300mg blend to cycle down off my blast before going in for bloodwork next month (1ml 3x/week with 250mg/ Test Cyp). The shit worked so well I was fucking zipped up harder than the cycle I was coming down off of (600mg/week Tren E, 400mg Mast E, 500mg Test Cyp). Nothing empirical here to offer, all just “feelings” and increased lifts, leanness & swoleness. Maybe next time I’ll log a record of results. The effectiveness caught me off guard, quite honestly.

Great stuff and I highly recommend it. I’ll be stocking up on it shortly for my next cycle. Oh, and BTW “touchdown was in record time and comms were great!” ;)

What was your weekly dosage. I have the same blend from GC and I am dosing very conservatively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Home

ponyboy;What was your weekly dosage. I have the same blend from GC and I am dosing very conservatively. [/QUOTE said:
Just 1ml 3x a week, Mon/Wed/Fri.

Since 1ml = 150mg Tren A and 150mg Mast P, that’s 450mg/week of each.

Last edited:
ive ran it multiple times, and hes right all you need is 1ml 3x a week or even less

GC gear is potent no under dosed garbage

ive ran it multiple times, and hes right all you need is 1ml 3x a week or even less

GC gear is potent no under dosed garbage

Damn it. I knew I should have gotten a second vial. 1/2 ml eod and feeling great, no sides. Mext order then.

Damn it. I knew I should have gotten a second vial. 1/2 ml eod and feeling great, no sides. Mext order then.

id stick with that dose then man if your making gains off it

Classic cutting stack deff my favorite. Even better If you stack it with winny and var combo.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

I’m doing the tren a mast p test p 300 blend and loving it. .9cc EOD which is 315 mg of ea EW and 175mg test e for a total 490 mg test EW. Strong as hell and recomping nicely. No pip and just a touch of tren cough at injection sometimes. Great blend

IML Gear Cream!
I Luv that mix, 0.5cc ed with 0.75 test pp ed & I am a machinel

I've used it exclusively when I've ran tren over the past couple years. Been quite a while since I ordered any (except just ordering some) but it's always been great for me. Feels good for whatever that means. Hasn't felt underdosed or anything like some other tren I've used.

It does have a tiny bit of soreness compared to normal 100mg/mL dosed stuff but it's not much, and the lower oil volume is a huge plus to me.

Overall, I prefer it over doing the tren and mast separately, and it's always been good. Been a long time since I've ran any or got any new but I've never had a problem with GC so I still have full trust in him

Well damn, I finally decided to give Tren a try for the first time and I just ordered the Ace and Mast P separately. Garlic's comment above has me thinking I shoulda gotten the blend mainly to keep oil volume to a minimum. Oh well....we'll see how this goes and if I handle the Tren ok I will try the blend next time.

Well damn, I finally decided to give Tren a try for the first time and I just ordered the Ace and Mast P separately. Garlic's comment above has me thinking I shoulda gotten the blend mainly to keep oil volume to a minimum. Oh well....we'll see how this goes and if I handle the Tren ok I will try the blend next time.

No, you'll be good either way. I've done more tren than I care to remember. But like you said, it's awesome having to run less oil due to these purple tops.

I ALWAYS run my test FAR less than I do my tren dosage. I've tried every combination of test/tren and for me, by far, lower test than tren makes a huge difference.

In fact, I often times run nothing more than a TRT dose of test when I'm running tren. Usually around 125mg/wk simply because it's easiest to dose my 250mg/ml test E that way. I've run upwards of 800mg/wk of tren with that low dose test and I don't believe there's any way I could have done that with higher test dosages. Tren is far more potent than test so I want the tren to do all of the heavy lifting in my cycles. But I've also ran 800mg'wk of Test and 600mg/wk Tren and now that I'm much more experienced, I don't need to do that and I'll never do that again.

Right now, I'm on a bad ass cycle of the GC purple tops running .75mg/EOD along with 250mg/wk of GC Test E. That comes out close to 400mg Tren, 400mg Mast and then the 250mg of test I take. I'll throw in some GC TNE on squat or deadlift days and all is well with my soul.

I don't need much. I just need to work my ass off and GC does its part better than any other I've had.

Very nice...may I ask your age bro?

No, you'll be good either way. I've done more tren than I care to remember. But like you said, it's awesome having to run less oil due to these purple tops.

I ALWAYS run my test FAR less than I do my tren dosage. I've tried every combination of test/tren and for me, by far, lower test than tren makes a huge difference.

In fact, I often times run nothing more than a TRT dose of test when I'm running tren. Usually around 125mg/wk simply because it's easiest to dose my 250mg/ml test E that way. I've run upwards of 800mg/wk of tren with that low dose test and I don't believe there's any way I could have done that with higher test dosages. Tren is far more potent than test so I want the tren to do all of the heavy lifting in my cycles. But I've also ran 800mg'wk of Test and 600mg/wk Tren and now that I'm much more experienced, I don't need to do that and I'll never do that again.

Right now, I'm on a bad ass cycle of the GC purple tops running .75mg/EOD along with 250mg/wk of GC Test E. That comes out close to 400mg Tren, 400mg Mast and then the 250mg of test I take. I'll throw in some GC TNE on squat or deadlift days and all is well with my soul.

I don't need much. I just need to work my ass off and GC does its part better than any other I've had.

44 years old.

Been weight training since I was 16 and on the football team. Trained all the way through my military career. Got out and did my first cycle at 32 years old.

Back