• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Starting Clen tomorrow..suggestions?

Tr1019

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First time user. I took advantage of the recon sale(thanks Wes!)

I’m just wondering if 20mcg is too low to start at or should I start at 40mcg?

Also, I’m interested in everyone’s input on the cycling protocol in terms of cycle length and raising/lowering the dose along the way.

I appreciate any input.

First time user. I took advantage of the recon sale(thanks Wes!)

I’m just wondering if 20mcg is too low to start at or should I start at 40mcg?

Also, I’m interested in everyone’s input on the cycling protocol in terms of cycle length and raising/lowering the dose along the way.

I appreciate any input.

Welcome bro. Clenbuterol you should always begin with 20mcg and increase to 40mcg only when you dont shake ( no sides ) . Do the cycle straight , increasing dosage very slowly until maximum of 100mcg .

And make sure you drink 1.5 to 2 gallons of water a day, or be ready for bodacious cramps!

Yea like was said I would always start low and wait multiple days before you increase the dose . The half life is really long and it will build up in you . I personally don’t like the stuff I shake too damn much and can’t sleep and also feel like My heart will explode .

It is highly suggested to start off very low.. this is the kind of compound that people can be very sensitive with and at times some people don't notice anything right away and they increase the dosage ultimately experiencing the side effects that are unwanted.

Make sure you stay very hydrated, drink a lot of fluid, and if you notice any side effects that are unbearable such as nervousness, dizziness, or anything of that nature do not hesitate to bail. You are not forced or committed to stick with it, and like suggested start off low and slowly increase your dosage.

Thank you guys for the good advice. I consume a lot of fluids anyway. So I may even bump it up more.

Thank you guys for the good advice. I consume a lot of fluids anyway. So I may even bump it up more.

If you're confident that you're on point with your hydration it wouldn't hurt to grab yourself some electrolyte powder, and just toss that into your water, whether it's BCAAs with the electrolytes, or a intra-workout powder, I would strongly encourage that you throw it in the mix. There's no worse feeling than feeling the lack of hydration with compounds pulling it out of you, I just went through something similar.

There is a cycle format to follow. 2 days on 2 days off. Each time back on you up the mcg. Once you hit 100mcg you back down on the same 2 days on 2 days off.

Just be prepared to feel a little shaky,nervous. Like a weak form of speed. But it works as far as speeding ur metabolism, curbing ur appetite and generally giving u a little "pep in ur step". We just did 40 mcg straight thru back in the day, I'm sure these new protocols are better- start low- 2 days on, 2 days off. Watch ur BP. It did raise mine, but not enough to worry about. Good Luck and enjoy! (just remembered it did cause me to get the hiccups-but so does tren so.....)

Again..thank you to everyone that offered their take. I’ll update my experience possibly.

IML Gear Cream!
There is a cycle format to follow. 2 days on 2 days off. Each time back on you up the mcg. Once you hit 100mcg you back down on the same 2 days on 2 days off.

Yes you will find many ways to use clen but why complicate what is simple . Begin with 20mcg and up slowly when you dont fell the side effects and go up until maximum 120mcg , then you can reduce slowly dosage until drop it or just drop it

Back