• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Big thanks to Uncle Z

TJRiggs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just received my first TD from Uncle Z, everything was awesome from start to finish. I will definitely be a repeat customer and thanks to XOTG85 for helping with any questions I had.

I’m glad everything went smooth. What did you get?

Picked up 4 bottles of Test E and some Injectable Dbol. Simple but effective.

Yea, I was thinking of doing that very thing. Starting in a couple days.

Test w inj Dbol is a great combo! . Could add a touch of Provi or mast and improve even more!

Max

I'm only 9 days into my cycle and it's going great the EP Gold Injec D-bol is awesome, it's really good. When would I might throw in some Masterson, I wanna try it and I could always pick some up. I know a guy, lol. Wouldn't I throw Mast in toward the end of the cycle or what do you think? Im prolly about 12% body fat, I have a high metabolism and I've never held a lot of fat and my diet is on point. I'm really proud of it, I've worked hard to get it right. I eat 6 times a day and I meal prep.
4 meals
6oz Salmon, 3/4 cup rice, apparigus
1 meal
5oz steak/beef, 3/4 cup rice, broccoli
Last meal is a shake I make up.

Dunno if I'd mix tje 2 actually. 2 totally different compounds and would contradict each other. Wouldn't necessarily hurt anything but highly doubt you'd "see" the benefits of the mast. Maybe npp instead

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

IML Gear Cream!
Oh no no, I meant just Mast? If I did add it when would I add it. The D-bol will play out here in about little over two weeks and I'll be running just Test.

Back