• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

think I finally got gyno

MustardTiger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ok so today woke up with very painful lump behind my nipple, Ive been on some kind of light cycle for like 20 weeks, this happened as I am tapering down, I tapered down over the last week to now just 200mg test, 100mg deca, 100mg masteron per week. I have been controlling my estrogen with adex but I think this is just becase Ive been on deca for so long as when I started deca is when I notice nipple sensitivity only its just now a painful lump on one side. So I am thinking my plan to go forward here is get novadex from GC and take 25mg a day? and just go on test only 150mg or 200mg. I guees I should stop the adex also as I imagine the tamoxifen/nova will control my estrogen fine on such a low dose of test.

How much adex have you been using? And when you say "controlling estrogen" do you actually have blood work that backs that up? Or just you haven't noticed any gyno until now?

How much adex have you been using? And when you say "controlling estrogen" do you actually have blood work that backs that up? Or just you haven't noticed any gyno until now?

Twice during this 6 months I was running 400mg of test and deca at 300-500mg and i got high E sides which came in the form of nipple sensitivity (in both nipples) or erection issues which led me to take 0.5MG EOD instead of just twice a week at these higher dosages, which corrected those issues. My bloodwork was take while on these higher dosages and my e2 sensative was around 13.

I took a break in the middle where I only took 300mg of sustanon 150mg deca and then I was taking 0.5mg of adex twice a week

Also I was on other compounds which I am not mentioning cause they don't aromatize, one of these cycles I was on DHB also and the other one primobolan.

When you did your hormone panel did you also test for prolactin? Give your nipple a really hard long squeeze, if you get any fluid at all it’s mostly prolactin related and you should get some pharma caber. .5mg E3.5D for about 4 weeks did it for me.

If you don’t get any fluid then just crush that shit with a prolonged Nolvadex protocol. It takes a little bit of time but it also worked for me. It seemed like it knocked out some of my pubescent gyno remnants as well.

I’ve had both kinds of gyno. The prolactin kinda felt like it was more directly within the nipple itself and the fluid was the dead giveaway. I can vouch for the caber protocol, I’ve got bloods to back it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And if you do do a nolvadex protocol 25mg ED is not enough IME. Taking only 25mg ED for 4 weeks after a Rad/LGD cycle and then stopping is what gave me gyno in the first place. Afterwards I did 60mg ED for 10 days I believe and then ran it at 40mg ED until it had completely subsided. Also, I do not believe nolvadex does anything to control your estrogen at all, it simply occupies receptors in the nipple to block estrogen from causing gyno, at least that’s how I understand it.

Estrogen related gyno in my experience is less painful and more or less just feels like a puffy mass AROUND the nipple. Prolactin related gyno gave me a hard lump directly behind the nipple itself and it was fairly painful. That’s not to say that everyone has the exact same experience but that’s how it felt for me.

You said you had dick issues too... I’m thinking your prolactin is elevated from the long term Deca use. Bloods will tell you for sure, but once again, if you get ANY fluid out of your nipple save yourself sometime and get some caber coming.

Yeah man- u do some weird cycles bro! If I were u, I'd do 40-60 mgs nolva until u notice a significant shrinkage in ur lump, then back it down to 20 until it's hopefully gone. This has worked FOR ME numerous times, however it doesn't always work. Good Luck!

And if you do do a nolvadex protocol 25mg ED is not enough IME. Taking only 25mg ED for 4 weeks after a Rad/LGD cycle and then stopping is what gave me gyno in the first place. Afterwards I did 60mg ED for 10 days I believe and then ran it at 40mg ED until it had completely subsided. Also, I do not believe nolvadex does anything to control your estrogen at all, it simply occupies receptors in the nipple to block estrogen from causing gyno, at least that’s how I understand it.

Estrogen related gyno in my experience is less painful and more or less just feels like a puffy mass AROUND the nipple. Prolactin related gyno gave me a hard lump directly behind the nipple itself and it was fairly painful. That’s not to say that everyone has the exact same experience but that’s how it felt for me.

You said you had dick issues too... I’m thinking your prolactin is elevated from the long term Deca use. Bloods will tell you for sure, but once again, if you get ANY fluid out of your nipple save yourself sometime and get some caber coming.

Thanks so much for your detailed responses, it is really appreciated, I think your spot on that its prolactin and im tempted to go get a lab just for prollactin. I did the thing you said and I THINK I noticed a tiny bit of fluid. Also I actually have a HISTORY of prolactin issues even before using gear caused by supplementation of DHEA so I actually happen to have caber on hand. I think I am just going to take the caber and see what happens after a month if its not better ill order the nolvadex.

I do 40-50mg of nolva daily until it goes down, and then 20/day for a while longer before I come off.

Your e2 is probably fine, I get the same problem when I run nondrolone or tren, especially after a long time.

It would be prudent to check your e2 and prolactin but not necessary if it's easily controlled. You should start noticing a difference after a couple days.

Thanks so much for your detailed responses, it is really appreciated, I think your spot on that its prolactin and im tempted to go get a lab just for prollactin. I did the thing you said and I THINK I noticed a tiny bit of fluid. Also I actually have a HISTORY of prolactin issues even before using gear caused by supplementation of DHEA so I actually happen to have caber on hand. I think I am just going to take the caber and see what happens after a month if its not better ill order the nolvadex.

I'm betting that will take care of it. Also assuming it's prolactin related, if you think you got a little fluid when you squeezed, try again in a few days and you should get more. The more you stimulate the gland the more fluid it will produce so at some point, once you're sure that's what it is, stop checking it and just let the caber work.

Either way though dude it's always good practice to have nolvadex on hand so it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to order it anyways even if you don't plan on taking it right away. Opening up my gear stash and seeing the SERM/AI supply staring up at me gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling inside lol.

ok so today woke up with very painful lump behind my nipple, Ive been on some kind of light cycle for like 20 weeks, this happened as I am tapering down, I tapered down over the last week to now just 200mg test, 100mg deca, 100mg masteron per week. I have been controlling my estrogen with adex but I think this is just becase Ive been on deca for so long as when I started deca is when I notice nipple sensitivity only its just now a painful lump on one side. So I am thinking my plan to go forward here is get novadex from GC and take 25mg a day? and just go on test only 150mg or 200mg. I guees I should stop the adex also as I imagine the tamoxifen/nova will control my estrogen fine on such a low dose of test.
Order caber a few days ago to help with my very mild gyno.

The main reason you start having such pain is because you are tapering down . When you reduce the dosages of test and anabolics you reduce the amount of test level on your body but at same time you have the high estrogen from the higher dosages in beginning of the cycle . So in beginning you have high test levels and high estrogen and you are fine , now you have low test and and same estrogen . What gives gyno is not high estrogen but an imbalance in between estro and test . You can increase test dosage and put some AI with tamoxifen . To treat gyno tamox with letro is the best combo , use dostinex to

So how would you effectively taper down from a high dose cycle to prevent this issue from happening? Assuming you have AI’s/serms on hand . Estrogen rebound would be the correct term for the issue correct ?

Once you get a lump it never goes away you can shrink it but it will always be there ready to come back. You will battle it forever now unless you get surgery. You just need to keep you estrogen under control big time so it dont grow. I would use letro to knock it down fast then control it with aromison

I do 40-50mg of nolva daily until it goes down, and then 20/day for a while longer before I come off.

Your e2 is probably fine, I get the same problem when I run nondrolone or tren, especially after a long time.

It would be prudent to check your e2 and prolactin but not necessary if it's easily controlled. You should start noticing a difference after a couple days.

^^^ this. ^^^

Did it give you any warning of itchy nips first ? I ask because with the deca could be prolactin. High converters of e2 always give me a warning. Bloods will tell the tale ...

^^^ this. ^^^

Did it give you any warning of itchy nips first ? I ask because with the deca could be prolactin. High converters of e2 always give me a warning. Bloods will tell the tale ...

He said his bloods at the higher test dosage showed 13pg/ml estradiol (never tested prolactin) and that he has a history of prolactin issues AND got fluid from his nipple when stimulated. It's obvious the man needs cabergoline.

Personally I would also run a heavy nolvadex protocol but that's just me, I like to err on the side of caution and nobody likes gyno.

He said his bloods at the higher test dosage showed 13pg/ml estradiol (never tested prolactin) and that he has a history of prolactin issues AND got fluid from his nipple when stimulated. It's obvious the man needs cabergoline.

Personally I would also run a heavy nolvadex protocol but that's just me, I like to err on the side of caution and nobody likes gyno.

yea exactly, so I started caber and and I ordered 100 25mg tabs of nolvadex, Ill just take two a day till it goes down then continue just taking one a day till im out of it, any side common sides from nolvadex?

yea exactly, so I started caber and and I ordered 100 25mg tabs of nolvadex, Ill just take two a day till it goes down then continue just taking one a day till im out of it, any side common sides from nolvadex?
I've never had any at all. Could prevent lung problems from COVID though lol

Ah, ok. I hope you got human grade pharma...

Get Shredded!
Hey guys I wanted to follow up on this since you have all been so helpful. The caber completely resolved everything in only two doses over 6 days, I will just go ahead and continue to take it for at least 3 more weeks. There is no lump, sensitivity, or pain at all now.

Hey guys I wanted to follow up on this since you have all been so helpful. The caber completely resolved everything in only two doses over 6 days, I will just go ahead and continue to take it for at least 3 more weeks. There is no lump, sensitivity, or pain at all now.

Awesome to hear!

Awesome. Keep an eye on it and use what's needed when it's needed. Unfortunately it's never going to go away but you can keep it under control pretty easily

Can hair around your nipple cause itchiness? Especially as it grows back?

When people say itchiness and or pain or sensitive, what do they mean by itchiness is it a different itchiness then you get when like I mention with her because I get that sometimes and I scare myself into thinking I got gyno

Last edited:
Awesome. Keep an eye on it and use what's needed when it's needed. Unfortunately it's never going to go away but you can keep it under control pretty easily

ok, idk but it seems to have gone away completely, im just considering swearing off nandralone cause I dont want to need to take cabor again, this all started from adding deca

ok, idk but it seems to have gone away completely, im just considering swearing off nandralone cause I dont want to need to take cabor again, this all started from adding deca
Yeah I have the same problem with 19-nors now. Within a week of the first shot of NPP or tren ace they flare up. Have to use nolva at anything over 150mg of test now along with AIs. Just gonna have to get them chopped out eventually

I have some minor gyno from puberty that never went away. If I’m lean enough you can’t even tell unless you pinch the skin... but does this mean that I’m gonna be prone to getting it?

Trying to figure out what I might want in hand before starting my first cycle...

I have some minor gyno from puberty that never went away. If I’m lean enough you can’t even tell unless you pinch the skin... but does this mean that I’m gonna be prone to getting it?

Trying to figure out what I might want in hand before starting my first cycle...
Most likely if it's actually leftover gyno. Make sure you have plenty of nolva and caber on hand. By plenty, I mean enough nolva for 40mg daily during and at least a few weeks after the cycle.

Its much better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Most likely if it's actually leftover gyno. Make sure you have plenty of nolva and caber on hand. By plenty, I mean enough nolva for 40mg daily during and at least a few weeks after the cycle.

Its much better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

So nolva is only for after the cycle then?

What would I take along with the gear to prevent it in the first place?

Last edited:
Back