• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Janoshik address

JamJam

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can someone tell me what is janoshik address ?? I’ve asked him several times and I don’t get an answer. I’m asking to get a quote for shipping but he will not send me his address. I’m assuming he will give it to me once I’ve paid for the test but I’m trying to get a quote for shipping some raws first. Anyone know the address or atleast the city , country - whatever I need to get a shipping quote. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone tell me what is janoshik address ?? I’ve asked him several times and I don’t get an answer. I’m asking to get a quote for shipping but he will not send me his address. I’m assuming he will give it to me once I’ve paid for the test but I’m trying to get a quote for shipping some raws first. Anyone know the address or atleast the city , country - whatever I need to get a shipping quote. Thanks in advance.

Not sure. But is it possible to get a quote for say.
The city or state furthest from your location. Which I'd imagine would give you the max rate of the quote and can from their decide if it's worth it and pay for the test or not.
Just an idea
Hope it helps.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Lol yeah I figured that might be why he won’t send me his address. But shit man he has to send me the address to send my samples right ?all I need is a near by city or something. I tried to get a quote for FedEx and the shit said $250 just to ship , I don’t think that’s right.

No.

If he hasn't told you, it may be a reason and I'm damn sure not gonna be the one to give you his address on an open forum.

No one else answer this either (well, unless your Jano)

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

No.

If he hasn't told you, it may be a reason and I'm damn sure not gonna be the one to give you his address on an open forum.

No one else answer this either (well, unless your Jano)

I think all I need is the country. I suppose the reason behind not sending the address would be , that people would be sending shit left and right bad never have paid , he would have a bunch of unorganized packages to sift through. Something like that. Like I said all I need is the country to get a shipping quote. Or how about this I’ll post my god damn address and someone with Janos address can get a shipping quote for me.

I think all I need is the country. I suppose the reason behind not sending the address would be , that people would be sending shit left and right bad never have paid , he would have a bunch of unorganized packages to sift through. Something like that. Like I said all I need is the country to get a shipping quote. Or how about this I’ll post my god damn address and someone with Janos address can get a shipping quote for me.

Sure post your address that seems smart .

I get it.

Still better done through secure email.

I realize I came off as a dick. I'm just a big teddy bear trying to keep everyone safe.

Why don’t you email him from a secure email and then ask him to give you a shipping estimate according to your city and country? Baby steps

Rock On

I get it.

Still better done through secure email.

I realize I came off as a dick. I'm just a big teddy bear trying to keep everyone safe.

Oh just embrace your inner dickhead already. More tren for you sir.

Soooooooooo..... how much was it?

Rock On

I got the address haven’t checked on the shipping costs yet. Any of y’all have experience doing this ? I need some help. I get stressed out doing shit like this. Like the customs declaration form etc. I get overwhelmed when it’s probably not that hard

I got the address haven’t checked on the shipping costs yet. Any of y’all have experience doing this ? I need some help. I get stressed out doing shit like this. Like the customs declaration form etc. I get overwhelmed when it’s probably not that hard

Depends on what country you live and sending to. Just type in shipping to and from those places into google and I’m sure you will find the service and be able to calculate a quote online.

Rock On

What are u getting tested anyway?

What are u getting tested anyway?

Raws from two defferent sources , Test E , Test C , Sustanon , Tren A , Deca and NPP. It’s about $1200 to do all of them so I was trying to save a little bit on the shipping

Raws from two defferent sources , Test E , Test C , Sustanon , Tren A , Deca and NPP. It’s about $1200 to do all of them so I was trying to save a little bit on the shipping , however , I don’t have 100% faith in Usps now because I’ve had two packs just get lost in the last 90days so more than likely I’ll be going with FedEx and Pay the extra $

Back