• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ex-Cop Who Shot Daunte Wright Arrested, Charged With Manslaughter

IML Gear Cream!
devils advocate, maybe dont commit a crime that will lead to a LE confrontation?

Sometimes license plate lights go out. It's a imperfect world ?

I love how on a illegal PEDs forum everyone's like, dum da dum dum " crime don't pay son " !

:stirthepot:

Truth and Facts:
Operating a motor vehicle with expired registration
Failure to comply with LEO's directions
Resisting arrest

Record:
Existing felony warrant for aggravated robbery with a handgun
Existing warrant for possession of a hand gun under the age of 21
Existing warrant for fleeing and eluding LE personnel
Existing warrant for failure to appear in Court before a Judge last week

Just another ghetto thug who should have listened when he was told to respect and comply with authority figures.

I love how on a illegal PEDs forum everyone's like, dum da dum dum " crime don't pay son " !

The difference is that if I get pulled over I don't have the laundry list like Gatz listed here, I take the 30 dollar ticket for a tail light and be on my way..:coffee:

he was pulled over for expired tags, I was pulled over for that in my wifes car, I was polite got my ticket, registered my wifes car and paid the ticket. bottom line is I'm still alive

I'm confused by this post and quite frankly, by much of what you post. First off, Its obvious you are anti-LE. Good cop bad cop, doesn't matter, you seem to have an axe to grind. That being said, are you implying that because we are on a PED forum and buy illegal steroids, we are criminals and law breakers in every day life as well? Or that we should side with criminals committing crimes, simply because we buy illegal steroids?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

If the version of what you say is true he got killed over a tail light, now you probably say fuck the cops it was over a tail light, I say what a dumb fuck it was over a tail light. I think this says more about you than me. you see people who dont pay attention to details in life are the ones always behind the 8 ball in life, to get ahead you must play smarter. if you are a wanted criminal I would be inspecting my car so that it was road worthy and I wouldnt get pulled over, or if you are a wanted criminal, dont drive at all, take a fucking uber. its almost as if these people want to repeat the same pattern that has been actively failing them in life

Okay.. Yeah.. That cop made a grave error.
Her training failed her. Odd cuz she's been on the force for 26 years.
I feel bad for her.. She's done.
As well she should be too.

No the idiot that got pulled over, had a warrant so he resisted arrest, got back in his car and tried to escape, now he is dead.
What a genius. Good riddance.

No riots??

https://mtonews.com/police-murder-white-man-tony-timpa-the-way-they-killed-george-floyd-video

https://townhall.com/columnists/mar...e-man-in-may-have-you-heard-about-it-n2574088

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/02/dallas-police-officers-video-bodycam-tony-timpa

https://newsone.com/3906412/black-cop-shoots-unarmed-white-man-viral-video/
attachment.php

One of my favorite graphs. Blows libs minds. Then they have to argue about percentage of black vs white population. I generally like to follow up with something like this:

Attachments

• e2xviivwk5r61.png
    e2xviivwk5r61.png
    624.9 KB · Views: 51
Good banter guys. This is what I love about this board ...

I tend to think and speak in whole, big, general ideas. Like speaking of a stadium.

Alot of you guys are speaking in specifics, like a seat number.

Yes, it's true, I do grind my axe on LE, and venting on here helps me mentally.

I'm certainly not prostilizing my views on you, as I am the biggest supporter of the marketplace of ideas, and in america you will be offended. The constitution ensures it.

The only thing I seem to be good for is playing devils advocate.

I do believe these things, so I'm not trolling you ...

I'm confused by this post and quite frankly, by much of what you post. First off, Its obvious you are anti-LE. Good cop bad cop, doesn't matter, you seem to have an axe to grind. That being said, are you implying that because we are on a PED forum and buy illegal steroids, we are criminals and law breakers in every day life as well? Or that we should side with criminals committing crimes, simply because we buy illegal steroids?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle
" Are you implying that because we buy illegal steroids, we are criminals " ?

Well, ya, in the strictest form of definitions ? You could so catch a felony on a civil traffic, or knock and talk ...

Get Shredded!
Absolutely right here. This lady made a horrible mistake that cost someone their life and ruined the rest of hers. What most people fail to realize or the media fails to mention is what started the chain reaction of events was douche canoe jumping back in his car and trying to run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Warning : I am speaking to this exact case.

In American justice, per the constitution, you are only on trial for the specific charges. Meaning all past offenses are not on trial, as you presumably made restitution, or found not guilty.

I respectfully submit, that a fleeing subject is not a threat to a officers life, and does not warrant a death sentence from a officer, but instead is entitled to due process, under the law, regardless of any computer entry, regardless of the truth or falseness of said entry.

I believe, as most, in the right to defend one life, as a officer or civilian. In matters of life threating incidents, deadly defensive force is legal.

Furthermore, incompetent, liable, responsibility falls on said officer for mistaking her service weapon for her taser.

The difference is that if I get pulled over I don't have the laundry list like Gatz listed here, I take the 30 dollar ticket for a tail light and be on my way..:coffee:

Yup ...I dont understand why people just dont comply

In American justice, per the constitution, you are only on trial for the specific charges. Meaning all past offenses are not on trial, as you presumably made restitution, or found not guilty.

I respectfully submit, that a fleeing subject is not a threat to a officers life, and does not warrant a death sentence from a officer, but instead is entitled to due process, under the law, regardless of any computer entry, regardless of the truth or falseness of said entry.

I believe, as most, in the right to defend one life, as a officer or civilian. In matters of life threating incidents, deadly defensive force is legal.

Furthermore, incompetent, liable, responsibility falls on said officer for mistaking her service weapon for her taser.
yeah I get what your trying to say.... just as long as my wife and I can keep our guns so when said innocent man tries to rob me I can just get the lead out myself.... but.... there are a lot of folks who weren’t so lucky to be raised with that kill or be killed mentality.

you trust humans too much

The libturdz and media, everything backfires for them or maybe its their racist plan. They have black folks petrified it seems of all Cops, and they will be killed for sure so they must run for their lives when stopped.
(Which then DOES get them killed).

White folks are killed just as much or more by Police, but its never heard in the news.

Defund and hate the media, they are running your lemming-like minds Libturdz... Controlling you thru your moron remote (phone) and idiot box (TV).

So his actions in this situation played no role in the outcome?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get what you are saying but I’m this case they were not past offenses ,these would be current cases since he has active warrants . He shouldn’t have been shot over it but people still need to take accountability for their own actions . Guaranteed that if he would have acted differently than he would still be alive .

all your past get drug out during trial, character counts, if Dereck Chavin was disciplined for anything in his past it will be aired out in trial proving his character as a bad cop, everything is a factor in trail. just saying

all your past get drug out during trial, character counts, if Dereck Chavin was disciplined for anything in his past it will be aired out in trial proving his character as a bad cop, everything is a factor in trail. just saying

That’s the funny part, people wanted to bring up dereks past as an asshole cop but not George’s past as a worthless career criminal. Doesn’t fit the racist, anti cop narrative.

I guess an honest mistake could lead to manslaughter charges.
I'm surprised they didn't cave in and charge her with murder one.
Would never hold up in court.. but just like in the Floyd case, the natives won't be happy unless the officer is beheaded on Main Street in front of the crowd.
I feel bad for her..
I feel ABSOLUTE JACK FUCKEN SHIT FOR HIM.
Yeah.. She killed him, and ruined her life in the process.
He's at LEAST 51% responsible for it.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I guess an honest mistake could lead to manslaughter charges.
I'm surprised they didn't cave in and charge her with murder one.
Would never hold up in court.. but just like in the Floyd case, the natives won't be happy unless the officer is beheaded on Main Street in front of the crowd.
I feel bad for her..
I feel ABSOLUTE JACK FUCKEN SHIT FOR HIM.
Yeah.. She killed him, and ruined her life in the process.
He's at LEAST 51% responsible for it.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

I know what Joe would say...

Attachments

• 55oxsl.jpg
    55oxsl.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 29
Ex-Cop Who Shot Daunte Wright Arrested, Charged With Manslaughter

12:29 PM PT -- Prosecutors just charged Potter with second-degree manslaughter in Wright's shooting death.
According to the criminal complaint, during the fatal interaction with Wright, Potter pulled out her Glock 9mm handgun with her right hand and pointed it at Wright while saying she would tase him.
The complaint says Potter said "Taser, Taser, Taser" and pulled the trigger on her handgun, firing one fatal round into Wright's left side.
According to the complaint, an investigator from the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension examined Potter’s duty belt and noted her handgun is holstered on the right side of the belt and her Taser is holstered on the left side of the belt in a straight-draw position, meaning she would have to use her left hand to pull the Taser out from the holster.
11:17 AM PT -- Potter was just booked into Hennepin County Jail, where she's being held without bail ... jail records show. She also posed for a mug shot.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2021/04/14/daun...potter-arrested-will-be-charged-manslaughter/

Attachments

• f8381305971b4e0d92dcb5dad588157a_md.jpg
    f8381305971b4e0d92dcb5dad588157a_md.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 45
Wtf are u doing Rot??
My thread is where all the cool kids are.
Be cool.

According to the legal experts, under MN State law, she's being overcharged. She was released on a $100k bond earlier tonight.

I just want to know why there not reporting the white people killed by cops lol ??? Cops kill 4 to 5 times as many whit people as they do black every year . The news is racist !!!

Back