• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Usps delays (Inside the states)

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Unfortunately some ppl have been experiencing delays and abnormal shipping times when using our Neighborhood shipping. We apologize for any expected delays and we will be shipping as normal. Please don’t hesitate to private message us with any questions or concerns. Unfortunately this pandemic is out of our hands and it’s a shame this is happening in the good ole USA. Please be patient as we do our part and ship 24 hours after payment is collected (except weekends).

Under our normal operating procedures shipping T/A for international it can be anywhere from 10-14 business days on average (Domestic orders only experienced a few slight delays, occasionally, however the DOMESTIC service from Uncle Z is operating to its full expectancy with T/A). However, due to the ongoing postal shipping guidelines and other alterations that continuously change we have redressed our shipping methods and adjusted them accordingly with the SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ALERTS and information that is updated and subjected to change almost regularly with the USPS and other mail carrier providers.

We would like to advise you to see and recognize the possibly and potentials with shipping delays, backups, or other irregularities with any of your recent purchases. The logistical supply chain has been dealing with limited transportation availability as a result of the on going Corona-virus Disease (COVID-19) impacts to the United States and other regions in the world. Many large industrial business are having shipments stored and stocked temporarily at different locations, this is putting a strain on small and local/international services while the mail carry centers attempt to continually operate to the best of their ability for smaller mail delivery's and packages globally, Please visited your regional postal carrier website to read and review any changed that may impact your services and expectancy with items. (We highly suggest this)

Last edited:
The mail is all messed up right now it’s legit hit or miss. I’ve been waiting over a week for some shirts I bought from Florida lol

My wife ships a lot of stuff all over the country and sometimes it is 2-3 days to the other coast and than it might take 1.5 weeks to hit the next state . They seriously need to fix their shit .

As soon as they start talking about another surge I think the fragile as postal workers are the first ones to run home sick. That fucking union is pathetic.

Back