• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

DHB Cough

STTM

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is DHB cough a thing? Similar to Tren cough, but not as bad.. at least for me.

I started to run some DHB a few month ago, but came down with covid and aborted mission shortly after. A few times, I got a cough shortly after injecting. Same taste in the mouth as Tren, and same bad cough that lasted for about 5 minutes. Have a friend that started running DHB a few weeks ago, and he said the same thing is happening to him.

Thoughts or experiences?

never happened to me with dhb.
but with some tren it was terrible.
I rolled on the ground without being able to breathe.

Heard of this but never experienced it. Never liked dhb bc of the pip. I personally think it’s a solvent issue bc I never get the cough from tren suspension. Only ace. And not that I run it anymore but I don’t recall getting it from enanthate or hex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can honestly happen with almost any compound if you hit a vein. I’ve had it happen with mast. It’s not as bad, but my chest got tight and I couldn’t take a big breath in.

Yes it’s happened to me. I’ve never used Tren. But a couple times with dhb made with quaic I got the cough and it tasted like the quaic. The cough was pretty awful.

I started to run some DHB a few month ago, but came down with covid and aborted mission shortly after. A few times, I got a cough shortly after injecting. Same taste in the mouth as Tren, and same bad cough that lasted for about 5 minutes. Have a friend that started running DHB a few weeks ago, and he said the same thing is happening to him.

Thoughts or experiences?

Not directly related to the cough issue, but what was the concentration of the DHB (100mg/ml ?) and how much were you injecting per pin?
What bout pip?
Thanks!

Thoughts or experiences?

I just started getting a tingle with wanting to cough with a lot of my recent common oil injections, it used to be mostly Tren, but now I have that onset feeling. I know if I do cough to relieve that uncomfortable feeling it will trigger a full blown spout.. Not sure if this helps, but coughing can be a thing for some I suppose, no matter the compound. I'm certain it's more carrier and solvent related in my instance.

Not directly related to the cough issue, but what was the concentration of the DHB (100mg/ml ?) and how much were you injecting per pin?
What bout pip?
Thanks!

Both are 100mg/ml. The lab I used was Sxript, and was pinning 2ml at a time mixed with Test. Slight Pip, but nothing to concerning. My friend is running GC, I believe he is pinning 1ml/eod, and has had no issues with pip.

Thoughts or experiences?

I’ve been running DHB for a few months and have not experienced this cough. I’m also running TREN and get a slight cough every once and awhile but I also mix it with other compounds. This helps a lot with the cough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curently running DHB with Test and Wini. No sides what so ever. Nothing!

How about nite sweats?

When I ran it.. which was only for a couple weeks.. I woke up completely soaked like 3 nights in a row. I am talking.. like it looked like I just got out of the shower soaked. But, I was battling covid at that moment. I didn't have a fever at all until the last few days, and the sweating might have been from my fever breaking. But, I don't think the DHB helped at all.

I just started getting a tingle with wanting to cough with a lot of my recent common oil injections, it used to be mostly Tren, but now I have that onset feeling. I know if I do cough to relieve that uncomfortable feeling it will trigger a full blown spout.. Not sure if this helps, but coughing can be a thing for some I suppose, no matter the compound. I'm certain it's more carrier and solvent related in my instance.
That's well put and good to know info as always!

Back