• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

4 days and still waiting to be verified on Cashapp.. Fuck!

IML Gear Cream!
You don't have to wait any amount once you transfer from cashapp to your wallet. When I buy raws I literally will buy off cashapp then transfer to my normal wallet. Once that's confirmed I transfer to the source. The whole process takes about 20 minutes total. It's all on how long it takes to confirm on the blockchain which usually isn't much more than 15 minutes. I know it seems like it's complicated but once your verified on cashapp it makes WU look like that is to complicated. That sucks that it's taking so long for you to get verified. I can't remember offhand but the daily/weekly limits on cashapp are far more than you would ever need. I want to say it's around $5K a week you can buy or something like that.
Also the documents you provide for verification may be insufficient thus the need for cashapp to request more documents. Blame the US government for this as there are certain requirements that platforms like cashapp or even coinbase have to verify their customers in order for them to do business with US citizens.

Basically everyone everywhere on Reddit says that every BTC app/wallet is a scam, rips you off, etc.

I’ve been using BitPay for quite a while and never have had any issues whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugggh..
This is just about as ridiculous as it gets.
So like I said, I'm trying to do two separate transactions one on Cashapp (STILL NOT VERIFIED) and the other is with Paybis. Found my wallet on Blockchain so I thought I was all set. Entered $776.00 on Paybis..put in my card...DECLINED. Tech support told me to make sure card could be used for international transactions and was "3DSecure"..whatever that is.
Called the bank as was told everything was fine..okay for international transactions and "3DSecure" approved. Bank told me there would be no problems purchasing Bitcoins either. Tried again while on hold with CC...declined again...Bank told me they didnt even SEE AN ATTEMPT made.
Tried a third fucking time--WHILE ON THE PHONE WITH THE BANK-- declined and NOW suspended.
That's just fucking great.
If Cashapp would just verify me, I'm guessing I could just do it all with them...but they dont even answer emails.
Suggestions?
Any and all help would be great!

Ugggh..
So like I said, I'm trying to do two separate transactions one on Cashapp (STILL NOT VERIFIED) and the other is with Paybis. Found my wallet on Blockchain so I thought I was all set. Entered $776.00 on Paybis..put in my card...DECLINED. Tech support told me to make sure card could be used for international transactions and was "3DSecure"..whatever that is.
Called the bank as was told everything was fine..okay for international transactions and "3DSecure" approved. Bank told me there would be no problems purchasing Bitcoins either. Tried again while on hold with CC...declined again...Bank told me they didnt even SEE AN ATTEMPT made.
Tried a third fucking time--WHILE ON THE PHONE WITH THE BANK-- declined and NOW suspended.
If Cashapp would just verify me, I'm guessing I could just do it all with them...but they dont even answer emails.
Suggestions?
I have never tried Paybis but had good luck with Coinmama. My bank debit card was declined first time but 2nd time (after I checked with bank to authorize transaction) went thru. Now I get a text from bank to approve or not when I deposit funds to coinmama.

Better use a DEBIT card as many credit card networks block such transactions before even reaching the bank (if you are using a credit card).

I tried two DIFFERENT cards.. One credit card from one bank and was told they don't allow bitcoin transactions. I opened that credit card JUST for this because I was scared of fraud with my normal bank.
When that didn't work I got desperate and used my regular dedit card.. Thats the one I outlined above.

I tried two DIFFERENT cards.. One credit card from one bank and was told they don't allow bitcoin transactions. I opened that credit card JUST for this because I was scared of fraud with my normal bank.
When that didn't work I got desperate and used my regular dedit card.. Thats the one I outlined above.
Oh gotcha...seems something may be wonky on Paybis' end then.

Wait...
Is wonky even a real word?

I had to redo it and keep emailing them

Ugggh..
Suggestions?

Have you tried calling cashapp to see why your not verified yet? If you call it may be something simple that they are missing. It should be no problem with the bank or anything once you get verified.

If you are unable to get help through Cash App or cash.app/help, you can reach us by calling 1 (800) 969-1940.

https://cash.app/contact#:~:text=How do I call Cash,(800) 969-1940.

Wait...
Is wonky even a real word?
Lol it's an euphemism for something that's messed up or wrong. Like what @Mastiff mentioned it may be possible Cashapp is missing something. Did you doublecheck uploading everything they asked for? Sometimes they may ask you to resend a document because they couldn't read it.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Question.. On the Cashapp site it says this:
To send a payment:

Open the Cash App
Enter the amount
Tap Pay
Enter an email address, phone number, or $Cashtag
Enter what the payment is for
Tap Pay

Is this something I can do WITHOUT verification?

Question.. On the Cashapp site it says this:
To send a payment:

Open the Cash App
Enter the amount
Tap Pay
Enter an email address, phone number, or $Cashtag
Enter what the payment is for
Tap Pay

Is this something I can do WITHOUT verification?

This convo is probably bordering on breaking forum rules... PM sent.

Kilsong just call cashapp to get verified. I posted the number for you. I bet with a 20 minute phone call you will be approved in minutes. It's so simple after that.

Holy shit Mastiff.. I did NOT see that post!!!
Thanks a bunch!
I'll call them first thing tomorrow.. I'm at work now so I can't

I called first thing this moring.. They called me back and the rep saw where it's sorta stuck in their system. He escalated my case and was told another dept will be calling me back at some point today.
At least I'm getting somewhere now.
Thanks again for the phone #

I called first thing this moring.. They called me back and the rep saw where it's sorta stuck in their system. He escalated my case and was told another dept will be calling me back at some point today.
Great to hear and fingers crossed it gets resolved quickly. Be prepared to re-send any documents requested, or to send any new documents.

Hmm.. I didn't think of that.. I still have the pics from my driver's license on my phone.. I'll take another one just in case they can't see my first.
Thanks for that tip tho!

Hmm.. I didn't think of that.. I still have the pics from my driver's license on my phone.. I'll take another one just in case they can't see my first.
Thanks for that tip tho!
Yes check those pics to make sure they are clear and readable. Most often the unreadable/unclear images of your DL are what cause failures in verification.

IML Gear Cream!

Nice !! I hate calling customer service for anything (it's really a block I have since I was a kid) but when you do it most of the time it turns out to be something really simple and small.

On a totally different note I dig you Kilsong you articulate yourself well even when you go against the majority and you can take a joke. Why is it after you have described yourself all I see is-

14d18164ec540ef98653356bceb2e973.gif

tenor.png

Nice !! I hate calling customer service for anything (it's really a block I have since I was a kid) but when you do it most of the time it turns out to be something really simple and small.

On a totally different note I dig you Kilsong you articulate yourself well even when you go against the majority and you can take a joke. Why is it after you have described yourself all I see is-

14d18164ec540ef98653356bceb2e973.gif

tenor.png
Lol another one hopping on the Kilsong Train! :grouphug:

Any news yet Kilsong?

I never did get a phone call from them--but about 20 min ago they sent me a text saying they couldn't verify my account. WTF??? So--I rescanned my drivers license AGAIN and submitted it...put my phone down, walked in the kitchen for coffee..sat down to drink it and they texted back saying verified! Less than 5 min later. YAY!!!!!
Thanks a bunch to all those that helped!
This is why I'm on here so much...you guys are great!
On a totally different note I dig you Kilsong you articulate yourself well even when you go against the majority and you can take a joke. Why is it after you have described yourself all I see is

OH WTF Mastiff????
Look at that guy...does he even lift? (but he is nice and feminine---so by default I'm attracted to him) ((but that's not the fucking point!)
Sheeeet--FOR SURE I'm bigger than him...
My calf is the size of his arm.

But thanks for the kind words...they mean alot to me cuz I'm a softie on the inside.
Yeah I go against the grain---but only really when it comes to Trump.
Trump ---who I voted for and --STILL TO THIS DAY-- appreciate many of the good things he did for this country.

I never did get a phone call from them--but about 20 min ago they sent me a text saying they couldn't verify my account. WTF??? So--I rescanned my drivers license AGAIN and submitted it...put my phone down, walked in the kitchen for coffee..sat down to drink it and they texted back saying verified! Less than 5 min later. YAY!!!!!

OH WTF Mastiff????
Look at that guy...does he even lift? (but he is nice and feminine---so by default I'm attracted to him) ((but that's not the fucking point!)

But thanks for the kind words...they mean alot to me cuz I'm a softie on the inside.
Trump ---who I voted for and --STILL TO THIS DAY-- appreciate many of the good things he did for this country.

You voted for Trump the first time?
giphy.gif

OH WTF Mastiff????

Good that it worked out in the end for you and remember persistence is golden!

First Cashapp transaction completed!
As soon as I get the "ok" email from TP, I'll be buying about $800 more Bitcoin.
So far so good.
Thanks again.

First Cashapp transaction completed!
As soon as I get the "ok" email from TP, I'll be buying about $800 more Bitcoin.
So far so good.
Thanks again.
Got your order in finally? So much energy spent means more time to relax lol.

$800 for bitcoin sounds nice..you can get a lot with that!

Last edited:
Got that illusive "OK" from TP this morning.. Loaded up that cashapp with funds.. transferred it to his cashapp thingy.
The entire thing took a whopping 7 minutes.
Fucking incredible.
Fuck you Western Union for your fees and fucking interrogation every time I spend a measly
400 bucks.
In two days I spent close to two grand and did t have to explain it to a soul.

Back