• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

4 days and still waiting to be verified on Cashapp.. Fuck!

kilsong

Most loved gay guy on ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The app says 72 hrs max.. Here I fucking sit.
They allowed to to buy $900 in bitcoin.. But I can't send it until the verification goes thru.
Suggestions?
I also need another $700 for another sponsor.

I've seen it take a week in clients though usually it's like 24 hrs. Good luck.

That's way I'm reading now on reddit.
Wtf??
So they get to just hold my money??
Fuck.. Western Union was Soooo much easier.
Wes... Or anybody..
Where do I find my wallet ID on block chain?
I tried enter it on PAYBIS.. But they said its not a valid bitcoin address.

Not only do they hold your money there sweet cheeks but you can lose value with it just sitting there even for 15 minutes. On the bright side you can gain money too.
There has to be a better way.
Seriously, I have been thinking about using bitcoin again. Last time was several years ago and I went through localbitcoin but you buy off of someone else at a higher price and still have to wait a bit.
Is there an avenue where you don't have to have bitcoins sitting forever or something can be started from scratch for a new user and finished/verified within an hour?
Wtf??
Wes... Or anybody..

Wtf??
Wes... Or anybody..

You'll find your wallet ID in 'settings'
Your next question better not be where are my settings

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

I'm ALSO trying to use paybis that a different sponsor has posted.. Got that all set up. But they don't have a wallet
They suggested I use block chain for a wallet.. I did.. But when I enter my wallet ID on PAYBIS, it says its not a valid Bitcoin address.
The tech support said this:
"A Bitcoin address, or simply address, is an identifier of 27-34 alphanumeric characters, beginning with the number 1, 3 or bc1.".

Mine does not begin with any of those

Blockchain

Click on transfer>receive(not that kind, get your head out the gutter)>click on bitcoin wallet and your ID should be there.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Loves me some cashapp. Convenient as hell. But it does take awhile to get verified. I had to send in everything but a blood sample.

I had the same issue the first time using it but every time since was a breeze. Verified in a couple of hours at the most.

IML Gear Cream!
I cant stand any of the programs for BC. They never verify me no matter what. I wish I could. I have tried 3 different apps. I am done with it for now.

Old WU dinosaur out!!!

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Cashapp is racist and hates gay people. Lol

I knew it!
Those bastards!

- - - Updated - - -

Blockchain

Click on transfer>receive(not that kind, get your head out the gutter)>click on bitcoin wallet and your ID should be there.

Okay.. I'll take a look at in when I get back.
Many thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Loves me some cashapp. Convenient as hell. But it does take awhile to get verified. I had to send in everything but a blood sample.

Im gonna need to to pay for my orders.

They (cashapp) said your butt-cheeks arent full enough, too flat...

Blockchain

I think I got it!!
Ur the best!
sending u a big ol gay internet hug!!
I'm gonna give it a shot now... Thanks again!

- - - Updated - - -

They (cashapp) said your butt-cheeks arent full enough, too flat...

And THIS is why you get no big ol gay internet hug from me!
Say sorry.. I'm fragile dammit!

I think I got it!!
Ur the best!
sending u a big ol gay internet hug!!
I'm gonna give it a shot now... Thanks again!

- - - Updated - - -

And THIS is why you get no big ol gay internet hug from me!
Say sorry.. I'm fragile dammit!

Sorry Kilsong, im sure your ass is a nice one. :winkfinger:

Crypto is on fire, everyone is trying to setup an account

Nasdaq IPO COIN comes out tomorrow. Watch them make billions overnight.

Yeah took a few days for me too with cash app and they maxed me out too. So I had to also use Exodus to send the rest which charged a bunch in fees total. But now I should be good just using cash app.

Rock On

Yeah.. From what I'm reading on reddit.. Everybody is waiting.
I tried using payis with a Blockchain wallet.. But paybis is down til 7 pm..
It's a mess.
I'm gonna take another look at it tomorrow morning.
I wanted to use cashapp for both orders.. But at this point, I'm gonna just wait til tomorrow moring and use paybis.
At least I can place ONE order.
Sucks cuz I REALLLLLLY want my gh.

Get Shredded!
I buy with cashapp then transfer to blockchain before going to sponsor. How I was taught. Cashapp approved me in less than 2 hours.

Wait..i can't just buy with cashapp and transfer directly from them to a sponsors wallet??

Wait..i can't just buy with cashapp and transfer directly from them to a sponsors wallet??

You don't want to do that. If you send to a wallet that they deem suspicious they will then ban you. Coinbase is notorious for doing that. Best bet is buy from cashapp and transfer to your wallet then to a sponsor. If you just send directly from cashapp to a sponsor you could get blocked from ever using cashapp again. Once your approved on cashapp it's easy money.

Holy shit... I did not know that...
Okay... So once I get verified.. I should transfer it to Blockchain.. And THEN to sponsor?
How long once I send it to blockchain do I ha e to wait to transfer it to the sponsor?

I appreciate ur help. I really do.

Yeah.. From what I'm reading on reddit.. Everybody is waiting.
I tried using payis with a Blockchain wallet.. But paybis is down til 7 pm..
It's a mess.
I'm gonna take another look at it tomorrow morning.
I wanted to use cashapp for both orders.. But at this point, I'm gonna just wait til tomorrow moring and use paybis.
At least I can place ONE order.
Sucks cuz I REALLLLLLY want my gh.

Yeah same here I was trying to buy my GH and had to do 1 payment with cash app and 2 or 3 additional payments with Exodus since they limited $200 per transaction. But at least I got it all done same day.

Rock On

Geeez this is too much.. Never once had a problem with WU.
Too bad it's not an option with them.

No, not a good idea to pay a sponsor directly from your cashapp wallet as you run the risk of getting banned from cashapp if the source's wallet is flagged. Better transfer from Cashapp to another external Blockchain wallet first then pay the sponsor from that wallet.

Also MG and WU are becoming harder to use because of government regulations.

Holy shit... I did not know that...
Okay... So once I get verified.. I should transfer it to Blockchain.. And THEN to sponsor?
How long once I send it to blockchain do I ha e to wait to transfer it to the sponsor?

I appreciate ur help. I really do.

You don't have to wait any amount once you transfer from cashapp to your wallet. When I buy raws I literally will buy off cashapp then transfer to my normal wallet. Once that's confirmed I transfer to the source. The whole process takes about 20 minutes total. It's all on how long it takes to confirm on the blockchain which usually isn't much more than 15 minutes. I know it seems like it's complicated but once your verified on cashapp it makes WU look like that is to complicated. That sucks that it's taking so long for you to get verified. I can't remember offhand but the daily/weekly limits on cashapp are far more than you would ever need. I want to say it's around $5K a week you can buy or something like that.

Back