• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Working Out with the Apple Airpods Pro: Are They Worth the Money?

Arnold

🏳‍🌈⚧🏳‍🌈⚧🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
by Matt Weik I sit here staring at my Apple Airpods Pro with a joyful yet painful expression on my face as I type this article. I’ve been an Airpods fan since the very first version was launched (which I still use to this day). When the launch of the Apple Airpods Pro happened, I

Read More...

I use the second version of AirPods every day and during my workouts. Everything suits me, the sound is excellent and they never fall out. I tried the pro version, but they are not so convenient for me, which is a pity, because the noise canceling function is really cool.

I got the pros and originals and still prefer the originals for phone calls. But the pros are way better for music and watching something.

Rock On

Those don't seem to stay in my ears...bummer but they do sound good. Broke down and bought a pair of Beats.

I have multiple gym partners that love their air pods, but I personally have a pair of Jabra 75ts that I adore. Great sound, wonderful call quality, and they are built for working out so the form fit is excellent.

How’s the volume level in them? I got some knock offs from Amazon, well honestly not even knock offs because they are totally different than pods, but the volume level just doesn’t quite do it for me...

They’re the Tozo ear buds btw

I usually listen to my music at obnoxiously high levels, and the Jabras always deliver. I haven't bought their wireless selections, but I used to be a bit of an audiophile years ago and had some 300 earbuds... until Jlabs $10 earbuds blew them out of the water. Quality and volume was just so much better, and at a ridiculously reduced cost. If you don't mind wired I couldn't recommend them highly enough if that is a concern for you, and I trust the company enough that if I was in the market again I definitely would look into them. As for the pods? I have only used a friend's at full volume a couple of times, and it sounds good, I wouldn't buy them personally, but if I had to use them I definitely wouldn't be upset.

70d0a006c1c50f45e8b0f7589b9f7fe9.jpg

Tozo t10 wireless earphones. They are 30$ and i dont care their is nothing better had my pair for 9months still work great. Wear them running and working out, mowing everything. Box charges set 4 times when charged for when you are away from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

70d0a006c1c50f45e8b0f7589b9f7fe9.jpg

Tozo t10 wireless earphones. They are 30$ and i dont care their is nothing better had my pair for 9months still work great. Wear them running and working out, mowing everything. Box charges set 4 times when charged for when you are away from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a pair similar to these. With all the sweating I do, i end up just throwing a pair out. Mine are something like tazo Bluetooth. I can answer calls. Never fall out. Noise canceling and work well. 35 on Amazon.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Back