• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mass Shootings

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
JUST IN - Sylmar High School in California on lockdown. Man with a rifle on the perimeter. #LASPD and #LAPD are on scene.

Suspect description (per police): Male Blk/ Curly Afro hair/ early 20s/ Laker mask/ wearing white T-shirt/ black shorts/ black and white shoes.

59423765.jpg

Wow surprising more mass shootings during the gun grab agenda who woulda thought.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Its sad but This we be a weekly issue till they deem the executive order is needed for new gun laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why aren't there Trained officers such as ex Police, Military etc, on school campuses with handguns with so many school shootings wouldn't it be prudent to try and stop this happening? Or allow teachers with CCW permits to have weapons on them?

Coordinated and planned...

And the Dems who voted in this clown who is destroying our Country, with them silent.

Will beg for them to take guns from the Legal Gun owners. Just like everything they wish for they are wrong and don't think the Govt would ever do anything to harm us.

Fools is the word I am looking for.

Independents and Republicans have to hold strong. Do not give them a single inch. Look at the 2 weeks to flatten the curve bullshit. And now these fools are still listening to the CDC, Fauci and the WHO. Doing whatever they are told

I dont want these people thinking for me, or my family, or this Country for that matter.

Independents and Republicans have to hold strong. Do not give them a single inch. Look at the 2 weeks to flatten the curve bullshit. And now these fools are still listening to the CDC, Fauci and the WHO. Doing whatever they are told

I dont want these people thinking for me, or my family, or this Country for that matter.

I won't blame all the democrats. Just the far left super woke. I know some democrats that voted for biden the seriously regret it and support 2A. Are they allowed to stand with us too Wes? Protect you and yours fellas we are in for a long ride.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I won't blame all the democrats. Just the far left super woke. I know some democrats that voted for biden the seriously regret it and support 2A. Are they allowed to stand with us too Wes? Protect you and yours fellas we are in for a long ride.

Why would you vote for Biden and own a gun? Talk about confusion...

Everyone and I mean everyone knew Biden would further a globalist Agenda. It's here and its happening. Now, what? They regret it? Too late.

Man you are quick on this shit. You are like the right side news version of Scoops McGee.
Only problem is these shootings don't seem much like news to me, more like normal daily occurrences.
It is sad but I have been lucky enough to this point where this shit has not affected me directly.
Multiple victims, including KPD officer, after shooting at Austin-East High School

Live Feed:
https://www.wbir.com/article/news/c...oting/51-89598107-fa73-4945-bfd8-aba642b99eeb

- - - Updated - - -

Suspect in custody for Austin-East:

Vid:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1381711843140468741

IML Gear Cream!

Everyone and I mean everyone knew Biden would further a globalist Agenda. It's here and its happening. Now, what? They regret it? Too late.
Fair point..

Most of them that I know just hated Trump's attitude so they voted Biden. Not a good enough reason for me but to each their own. They realized their mistake and are already wanting him out. They don't agree with the cancel shit or BLM either.

Lol you give them too much credit, I don’t think even half of Democrats realized Biden meant a globalist agenda.

Democrat = low information voter

Maybe Im misunderstanding but I think your saying that the Democrats are somehow convincing these fuckheads to go and kill as many people as possible with a gun so they can then use the mass shootings as reason to come after our guns?

Don’t you think that’s just a little bit far fetched?

I mean what could you possibly offer someone to do this? They have no future after doing something like this so money wouldn’t be a good thing to bribe with. What would be next? I don’t know.

No disrespect I’m just trying to wrap my head around this if I’m reading your reply correctly.

Coordinated and planned...

And the Dems who voted in this clown who is destroying our Country, with them silent.

Will beg for them to take guns from the Legal Gun owners. Just like everything they wish for they are wrong and don't think the Govt would ever do anything to harm us.

Fools is the word I am looking for.

Maybe Im misunderstanding but I think your saying that the Democrats are somehow convincing these fuckheads to go and kill as many people as possible with a gun so they can then use the mass shootings as reason to come after our guns?

I mean what could you possibly offer someone to do this? They have no future after doing something like this so money wouldn’t be a good thing to bribe with. What would be next? I don’t know.

No disrespect I’m just trying to wrap my head around this if I’m reading your reply correctly.

I’m with you 100% but when you compare statistics between Obama’s terms with Trumps term and then look at the current trajectory of Biden’s term, it gives you pause.

Personally I don’t profess to having an answer as to why it is, but it’s an alarming statistical anomaly and the differences are so extreme it is near impossible to explain it away as a coincidence.

Just Google it, it’s fucked up.

This is a rogue CIA operation...clear as day.

These are globalists, and they are in bed with the dems. They are globalists and they want One World Order, the "new world order" as Bush and Clinton and Obamas and Soros have been heard to say many many many many times. So anyways, the CIA hypnotize, brainwash, medicate and then release these patients to commit mass shootings, when and where the time is right.

If this seems too far fetched to you, look up the old Project Mockingbird programs they use etc.

Why else do you think all these shooters have the 5000 yard stare, and are on meds, and have therapists, and the stories never ever ever match up. These are broken men, that are used as weapons.

Take for instance the Shooting in Florida at the high school a few years ago, Parkland. Their was a direct eyewitness saying Nikolas Cruz was with her the entire time. Several school teachers said that several men in full black body armor and masks were shooting automatic rifles. Not Cruz. Then those videos disappeared. Then they just so happened to arrest Nikolas ( severe mental health patient that was prepared to blame for this event)

The CIA also had a hand in 9/11 with Mossad. And Americans just gave up all of their privacies and rights, and Bush (puppet) went in and invaded Iraq looking for Weapons of Mass Destruction that never ever even existed, therefore destabilizing the Middle East even more.

It reminds me when Jussie Smollet schemed his Noose story, right around the time the Dems were trying to get the bill passed for 120+
years. It failed right until Smollets scheme was believed by all the dems. And it passed before the reality and the truth came out. Shocking. (sarcasm)
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/26/us/politics/anti-lynching-bill.html

None of this is coincidence.

Last edited:
Im not so much saying it sounds too far fetched. It just seems to go against common sense. I mean I know nothing about everything but I would think if the most powerful government in history wanted to enslave its people I wouldn’t think they would need to go through all that trouble. Then to say a one world government that would require a bunch of governments which would make it even easier to crush any resistance to their way. I’m sorry guns wouldn’t change that. At the end of the day we would loose. Look I know enough not to debate this type of thing with anyone especially here. You guys know way more about politics than I ever want to. I just had to ask to see how you came up with that thinking. Thanks for filling me in.

These are globalists, and they are in bed with the dems. They are globalists and they want One World Order, the "new world order" as Bush and Clinton and Obamas and Soros have been heard to say many many many many times. So anyways, the CIA hypnotize, brainwash, medicate and then release these patients to commit mass shootings, when and where the time is right.

If this seems too far fetched to you, look up the old Project Mockingbird programs they use etc.

Why else do you think all these shooters have the 5000 yard stare, and are on meds, and have therapists, and the stories never ever ever match up. These are broken men, that are used as weapons.

Take for instance the Shooting in Florida at the high school a few years ago, Parkland. Their was a direct eyewitness saying Nikolas Cruz was with her the entire time. Several school teachers said that several men in full black body armor and masks were shooting automatic rifles. Not Cruz. Then those videos disappeared. Then they just so happened to arrest Nikolas ( severe mental health patient that was prepared to blame for this event)

The CIA also had a hand in 9/11 with Mossad. And Americans just gave up all of their privacies and rights, and Bush (puppet) went in and invaded Iraq looking for Weapons of Mass Destruction that never ever even existed, therefore destabilizing the Middle East even more.

It reminds me when Jussie Smollet schemed his Noose story, right around the time the Dems were trying to get the bill passed for 120+
years. It failed right until Smollets scheme was believed by all the dems. And it passed before the reality and the truth came out. Shocking. (sarcasm)

What a shame this is! So many F’d up people. What’s it gonna take to regain normalcy? Is it even possible?

Whew Wes, be careful, someone may get " concerned " for your mental health on this forum. Could think you wake up in the middle of the night thinking about liberals. May suggest you should " take a break from the MSM ". Oh yeah, it happens sometimes ...

tenor.gif

Get Shredded!
Im not so much saying it sounds too far fetched. It just seems to go against common sense. I mean I know nothing about everything but I would think if the most powerful government in history wanted to enslave its people I wouldn’t think they would need to go through all that trouble. Then to say a one world government that would require a bunch of governments which would make it even easier to crush any resistance to their way. I’m sorry guns wouldn’t change that. At the end of the day we would loose. Look I know enough not to debate this type of thing with anyone especially here. You guys know way more about politics than I ever want to. I just had to ask to see how you came up with that thinking. Thanks for filling me in.

That's nice logical thinking AR. I wish more would think outside the box. American citizens have well over 300,000 guns. Could you imagine the violence it would take to disarm them ? No , that's not how they will do it. They will attack the idea of guns . Citing crazy gunman, and the whole time it's a false flag operation like the Las Vegas shooting. They will go after guns from all angles like ammo shortages, as Asault weapons ban, hi cap mags, and of course executive order.

The real question is why ? I sincerely believe that armed American citizens are the only thing standing in the way of a one world order. With the liberal elite in charge of the world of course ...

Could the people of any other nation stop them ? No, only Americans can.

I apologize.

I come from a Military Family.

I was doing the obstacle course at Parris Island at 8 years old.

I know a bit more then the average person does because of that family and inside info, and I'm sure to the inexperienced and untrained mind what I'm saying sounds crazy.

And that's precisely how they operate so openly for so long.

Last edited:
Hmmm I never considered my mind to be inexperienced or untrained but ok I’ll own it. I guess I didn’t come from a military background and I’m definitely average after all.

Besides I’m still banking on the aliens exposing themselves to mankind before all this infighting happens in our country. They may very well want to exterminate us so it would be in everyone’s best interests to get on the same side when the interstellar shit hits the fan. Just saying

See why I ask questions about politics and not try and debate them. I’m in a whole different lane.

Hmmm I never considered my mind to be inexperienced or untrained but ok I’ll own it. I guess I didn’t come from a military background and I’m definitely average after all.

Besides I’m still banking on the aliens exposing themselves to mankind before all this infighting happens in our country. They may very well want to exterminate us so it would be in everyone’s best interests to get on the same side when the interstellar shit hits the fan. Just saying

See why I ask questions about politics and not try and debate them. I’m in a whole different lane.
I didn't mean it like that man, u know I love ya!

I mean on a general scale. I wasn't referring to u at all.

To the average person half the stuff we discuss on the forum sounds crazy.

I know ur open minded so I apologize if u inferred I was speaking to u. You're not one of the people that just listens to CNN and MSM. You don't make your beliefs based on party.

Sadly there's so many that do.

Take guys like Julian Assange, Snowden or Michael Flynn. Certain people Dems, cia, Republicans too demonize them because they speak truth.

I had the gift and the curse of growing up around Intel and a mistrust of the Govt. And I believe 10000% that those beliefs Are absolutely true.

Certain people deny that globalist agenda exists. They can't see the race baiting and the hatred in this country intentional. That 9/11 was intentional and opened the door to Americans giving away privacy.

If anyone's on the same page AR-15 it's u.

A huge chunk of our Nation thinks it's a conspiracy theory as it develops in front of their faces.

And there's no helping them. They're lost.

Since the beginning of time, since the first Shaman controled the whole tribe with " visons ", and every day after. 5% have controled the 95%.

Today 5% have 95% of both the wealth and power.

In 1776 a small social experiment took place, called the constitution.

Not even that document could break the 5/ 95 ratio of wealth, but a strange thing happened it did beak the power curve portion.

No civilization has ever done this, and I would submit that it's responsible for human kinds advancement from horse n buggy at its start to this cell phone in your hand now ?

Don't ever be surprised that document has been under attack, along with its citizens every day since ...

I know ur open minded so I apologize if u inferred I was speaking to u. You're not one of the people that just listens to CNN and MSM. You don't make your beliefs based on party.

Take guys like Julian Assange, Snowden or Michael Flynn. Certain people Dems, cia, Republicans too demonize them because they speak truth.

I had the gift and the curse of growing up around Intel and a mistrust of the Govt. And I believe 10000% that those beliefs Are absolutely true.

Certain people deny that globalist agenda exists. They can't see the race baiting and the hatred in this country intentional. That 9/11 was intentional and opened the door to Americans giving away privacy.

A huge chunk of our Nation thinks it's a conspiracy theory as it develops in front of their faces.

Thank you for speaking the truth. It's courage of conviction that the founding fathers had, that you also have ...

Bro I took nothing you said in a negative way. Like I said I’ll own every bit of it. That’s precisely why I ask questions and also appreciate the responses. Always. There’s a huge part of my life where I was hyper focused on one thing. I literally payed attention to nothing else. So I’m definitely out of the loop on not only politics but a lot of life’s lessons as well. In a way though it’s kinda nice. I ask questions and listen to everyone views and opinions and make my own decisions on what I think is right. The downside to that is I’m always behind and I sound like a dumbfuck trying to catch up. Hey fuck it I’m not too proud to ask the first or stupid questions besides it’s cool see what makes others tick.

American citizens have well over 300,000 guns.

You're missing a lot of zeros. I'm sure you meant 300 million though. I think the number is more like 400M now.

For those asking why would the govt encourage people to act like this. It's simple. They *need* to disarm us. They need an excuse to push more restrictive laws on us. The worse it gets, the more people will beg for them to do something like disarming or more restrictions.

Even if the govt doesn't straight out make a Manchurian candidate, they encourage the civil unrest that leads to bad things happening. You can also look at the "big busts" over the past few decades when it comes to domestic terrorism. Most of them had a 3 letter agency member inside. Whipping the person/group into a frenzy. Giving them the tools they needed to do something horrific. Then they swoop in and make the bust and say "look at all this stuff we found." Never mind it was them that supplied it. Never mind it was them that goaded the person/group into doing something in the first place.

And don't get me started on ssri's...

Positive vs negative freedoms

Possitive freedom - the people of the world have a right to nutrition - WRONG

Negative freedom - No government shall make any law forbidding home gardens - RIGHT

See, there is no such thing as a Possitive freedom. Go ahead and read the Magna Carta, the Polybius, and the Comunist manifesto. Then compare it to the US Constitution. You will see in the historical outcome just why the constitutions negative freedoms are the only ones that can't be tortured to death by lawyers ...

Ok and why would a one world government give a fuck how they took our guns away. What do they need us for other than labor. They wouldn’t need the middle and lower classes both. Once they controlled everything whoever’s left would just give in to survive. Surely they wouldn’t give a shit what our opinions of them were anymore since we would be nothing more than the sheep everyone is always talking about. What am I missing now?

That's nice logical thinking AR. I wish more would think outside the box. American citizens have well over 300,000 guns. Could you imagine the violence it would take to disarm them ? No , that's not how they will do it. They will attack the idea of guns . Citing crazy gunman, and the whole time it's a false flag operation like the Las Vegas shooting. They will go after guns from all angles like ammo shortages, as Asault weapons ban, hi cap mags, and of course executive order.

The real question is why ? I sincerely believe that armed American citizens are the only thing standing in the way of a one world order. With the liberal elite in charge of the world of course ...

Could the people of any other nation stop them ? No, only Americans can.

Back