• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mass Shootings

IML Gear Cream!
You're missing a lot of zeros. I'm sure you meant 300 million though. I think the number is more like 400M now.

For those asking why would the govt encourage people to act like this. It's simple. They *need* to disarm us. They need an excuse to push more restrictive laws on us. The worse it gets, the more people will beg for them to do something like disarming or more restrictions.

Even if the govt doesn't straight out make a Manchurian candidate, they encourage the civil unrest that leads to bad things happening. You can also look at the "big busts" over the past few decades when it comes to domestic terrorism. Most of them had a 3 letter agency member inside. Whipping the person/group into a frenzy. Giving them the tools they needed to do something horrific. Then they swoop in and make the bust and say "look at all this stuff we found." Never mind it was them that supplied it. Never mind it was them that goaded the person/group into doing something in the first place.

And don't get me started on ssri's...
Truth is so refreshing man. Thank you for stepping up bro !

Ok and why would a one world government give a fuck how they took our guns away. What do they need us for other than labor. They wouldn’t need the middle and lower classes both. Once they controlled everything whoever’s left would just give in to survive. Surely they wouldn’t give a shit what our opinions of them were anymore since we would be nothing more than the sheep everyone is always talking about. What am I missing now?
Well, for one a vengeful God.

That makes me think of Imperial Japan and the rape of Nanking ?

Also brings the Nazi holocaust to mind ?

Yes, both had complete control and did what your saying, but in the end they all ended up swinging from a rope ? War crimes and crimes against humanity always get paid back. I believe in Chistianity it's God's strongest law " reap as you sow " in eastern religion it's " Karma " in Jewish, I believe it's " an eye for an eye " " live by the sword, die by the sword "

More simply, their afraid ?

Ok and why would a one world government give a fuck how they took our guns away. What do they need us for other than labor. They wouldn’t need the middle and lower classes both. Once they controlled everything whoever’s left would just give in to survive. Surely they wouldn’t give a shit what our opinions of them were anymore since we would be nothing more than the sheep everyone is always talking about. What am I missing now?

You're on the right track! Look at the hypocrisy of all the corporations that are stepping forward and condemning *voting* laws in GA. They are literally attacking their own consumers. Why? All the while, they are using the *cheapest* labor in 3rd world countries and communist CHINA! They aren't pulling out of China, that's for damn sure. And old timer told me one time that corporations would LOVE to have slave labor again. We're literally on the verge of that happening on a global scale. It won't happen overnight, but that is what they are working towards.

In another post I was saying, the purpose of hypocrisy is - that yes, it proves a standard does in fact exist ...

Crimes against humanity.

War crimes

Martyrs

All seem to prove this ?

I don't claim to have any answers. I'm a regular guy ?

You're on the right track! Look at the hypocrisy of all the corporations that are stepping forward and condemning *voting* laws in GA. They are literally attacking their own consumers. Why? All the while, they are using the *cheapest* labor in 3rd world countries and communist CHINA! They aren't pulling out of China, that's for damn sure. And old timer told me one time that corporations would LOVE to have slave labor again. We're literally on the verge of that happening on a global scale. It won't happen overnight, but that is what they are working towards.

I an really proud of Nike for refusing to buy Chinese cotton, because it's produced from Islamic slave labour.

The funny part is China put out pictures of American slave cotton to their people, and told them to burn their Nike .

Think about how that would play out. No really, from step one to the final result, what would that look like?

Good that the fucker is dead. Wish that guy in Colorado had been shot in the head instead of the knee. These fuckers should be taken out if the chance presents itself.
I am personally torn on making ID public in the news. My only reason against it is that I'm tired of seeing these maniacs get known across the country and the world.
Looks like the Knoxville HS shooting suspect was shot and killed in the bathroom. The person in handcuffs from the early video was detained for questioning only. Still no ID on shooter.

Get Shredded!
I dont understand why the government would need a false flag op to make people give up guns. Heres my logic, first sylmar is a mexican ghetto, its already riddled with mex gangs, and a black guy going into a mexican neighborhood like that very strange as mexicans hate blacks and they dont keep it a secret like white folk. If there is a conspiracy at foot I think this is all an effort to make people look left while they move right. For example white guys and ARs are the problem, meanwhile they will move into the ghettos and raid trap houses and cartels because they have assault weapons and they no longer need a warrant for them

I dont understand why the government would need a false flag op to make people give up guns. Heres my logic, first sylmar is a mexican ghetto, its already riddled with mex gangs, and a black guy going into a mexican neighborhood like that very strange as mexicans hate blacks and they dont keep it a secret like white folk. If there is a conspiracy at foot I think this is all an effort to make people look left while they move right. For example white guys and ARs are the problem, meanwhile they will move into the ghettos and raid trap houses and cartels because they have assault weapons and they no longer need a warrant for them

I agree with what you're saying. The problem is that 'merica doesn't notice when darkies are killing darkies (or slightly less darkies). Case in point...the school shooting I first posted was likely black on black crime. Notice how it's not being widely talked about, even though it was a *school* shooting? I still haven't seen the shooter identified.

Meanwhile the other black guy that was stalking a school with a rifle hasn't been reported on either.

tenor.gif

What up lifter

Flying under the radar with this one

I think you and the person who posted above me are confused. I see lifter reference here and there and I did not dig because I'm not interested.
Everyone so far since I have joined has been cordial except of course the guy with issues which again I don't care because he does not matter.
I simply ignore fools.
I have even been away from this board since initially joining for about month until recently. Feel free to think what you want though. I don't care.
What up lifter

Flying under the radar with this one

Last edited:
I think you and the person who posted above me are confused. I see lifter reference here and there and I did not dig because I'm not interested.
Everyone so far since I have joined has been cordial except of course the guy with issues which again I don't care because he does not matter.
I simply ignore fools.
I have even been away from this board since initially joining for about month until recently. Feel free to think what you want though. I don't care.
Seems the point being made is we are a community that eventually gets to know one another. It takes time, and we may be dysfunctional. So, any single digit posters gets the ol locker room hazing from us meatheads. No worries, give it time, and you too can be elevated to libtard, fag, or ass wipe ?

I'm still digesting this Heck, and I gotta say it's pretty good ... Let me think some more on it ? Using racial prejudices as a tool seems right to me ...

LOL, I can dig it, no worries. I expect some disfunction and hazing especially in this part of the board. I have been called much worse. :)
The vast majority here seem just fine to me.
Really it is just the one insignificant person who has been triggered by my posts ever since I joined the board and his issues and babble are inconsequential because he simply does not matter.
Seems the point being made is we are a community that eventually gets to know one another. It takes time, and we may be dysfunctional. So, any single digit posters gets the ol locker room hazing from us meatheads. No worries, give it time, and you too can be elevated to libtard, fag, or ass wipe ?

LOL, I can dig it, no worries. I expect some disfunction and hazing especially in this part of the board. I have been called much worse. :)
The vast majority here seem just fine to me.
Really it is just the one insignificant person who has been triggered by my posts ever since I joined the board and his issues and babble are inconsequential because he simply does not matter.
negged for saying triggered in the pit

There is no false flag op. They are trying to pass laws and restrictions on anything that would keep legal gun owners powerful during a civil war. Why do they needs more restrictions on guns to take them away from people who aren’t legally allowed to have them. Trap houses and cartels can be raided at anytime due to all the legal activity thats already going on with them.

I think someone already mentioned Hitler and his play book. Turn people against jews, now its blacks on whites check. Take guns away trying their hardest. Once you cant fight back we are fucked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
There is no false flag op. They are trying to pass laws and restrictions on anything that would keep legal gun owners powerful during a civil war. Why do they needs more restrictions on guns to take them away from people who aren’t legally allowed to have them. Trap houses and cartels can be raided at anytime due to all the legal activity thats already going on with them.

I think someone already mentioned Hitler and his play book. Turn people against jews, now its blacks on whites check. Take guns away trying their hardest. Once you cant fight back we are fucked.

I agree with this I was merely pointing out that the government does what it wants without your consent daily, if they decided to make something illegal they would just make it that way its not like we get to vote on EOs.Hitler was a master of propaganda, do you think it was because he was at the right place at the right time? I personally dont think he would be able to do the same thing here today, but who knows maybe somebody can do it better

Sadly you may be correct with the Hitler statement. One would hope history teaches us a lesson but things have been quite dicey.
I do think the COVID low point would have really been the time for this. Once we get out of this COVID bullshit I hope the chances of another Hitler situation go down the drain.
I agree with this I was merely pointing out that the government does what it wants without your consent daily, if they decided to make something illegal they would just make it that way its not like we get to vote on EOs.Hitler was a master of propaganda, do you think it was because he was at the right place at the right time? I personally dont think he would be able to do the same thing here today, but who knows maybe somebody can do it better

I don’t think he would be able to either but what we have unfolding before our own eyes is right from his play book just twisted to the times. Keep poor people with the system mainly welfare and use the past mistakes of slavery to divide us further. Call it all racism whens its more about control.

Sadly you may be correct with the Hitler statement. One would hope history teaches us a lesson but things have been quite dicey.
I do think the COVID low point would have really been the time for this. Once we get out of this COVID bullshit I hope the chances of another Hitler situation go down the drain.
I honestly thought at the begining of covid we were all going to come together and unify over this global pandemic kinda like 9/11 did but I really thought this would be bigger, damn I was way wrong they found a way to politicize it and further divide us into unrecognizable sub groups, I honestly dont know what group I'm gonna need to join when shit hits the fan

I honestly thought at the begining of covid we were all going to come together and unify over this global pandemic kinda like 9/11 did but I really thought this would be bigger, damn I was way wrong they found a way to politicize it and further divide us into unrecognizable sub groups, I honestly dont know what group I'm gonna need to join when shit hits the fan

The covid isolation was the ultimate in furthering antisocial behavior. The internet has been breeding antisocial behavior for years and the pandemic isolation sealed the deal. There will be a large portion of the population that NEVER goes back to "normal". Case in point...I gave my buddy a ride into work yesterday. The first time he's been in the office in over a year. He said if they make him come back he will find another job so he can stay home. And he's at the point he should be able to coast until retirement. And he didn't even want to do that.

Think of all the people we used to have weekly, if not daily, interactions with. Now we may see them once a year. Why bother being respectful, asking how they are doing, or the family is doing. The effects of isolation have been well studied over the years.

Attachments

• 162561726_289768426000130_856124147938990415_o.jpg
    162561726_289768426000130_856124147938990415_o.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 22
The covid isolation was the ultimate in furthering antisocial behavior. The internet has been breeding antisocial behavior for years and the pandemic isolation sealed the deal. There will be a large portion of the population that NEVER goes back to "normal". Case in point...I gave my buddy a ride into work yesterday. The first time he's been in the office in over a year. He said if they make him come back he will find another job so he can stay home. And he's at the point he should be able to coast until retirement. And he didn't even want to do that.

Think of all the people we used to have weekly, if not daily, interactions with. Now we may see them once a year. Why bother being respectful, asking how they are doing, or the family is doing. The effects of isolation have been well studied over the years.

The bolded part is what I am talking about in my remote workers thread, the entitlement is insane...:coffee:

My wife will absolutely quit if they demand she stop working from home ... I said baby after 38 years I support you getting back to work and bringing me that money so I don't have to keep my pimp hand strong, you feel me bitch ? Haha

The bolded part is what I am talking about in my remote workers thread, the entitlement is insane...:coffee:

Everybody I know who is "working from home" isn't working at all, or at least not anywhere close to the levels of productivity they reached while being supervised. It's a complete joke. Although I and a few others never stopped coming to our office, we only let our back office folks work from home for about 4 weeks before we made them come back in full time. They got sweet fuck-all accomplished from home and it was obvious.

This whole plandemic has propped up the weakest and laziest segments of our society. I wish people would stop pussy-footing around and confront it head on... People are lazy and they don't want to go back to work.

It's not about people legitimately being afraid for their safety, at least not for most people, it's about laziness. If they're so afraid then how do they get their groceries?

3ab09c85a5cd348e0096d9732fe6b139cef5c9f1d48bd4c818823772f097103b.png

Back