• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Winstrol and Collagen Synthesis

Sem

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[h=1]Stimulation of Collagen Synthesis by the Anabolic Steroid Stanozolol[/h]
There is evidence that anabolic steroids, which are derived from testosterone and have markedly less androgenic activity, promote tissue growth and enhance tissue repair; however, the mechanisms involved in their anabolic activities remain unclear. In this report, we measured the effect of the anabolic steroid stanozolol on cell replication and
collagen synthesis in cultures of adult human dermal fibroblasts. Stanozolol (0.625–5 μg per ml) had no effect on fibroblast replication and cell viability (p = 0.764) but enhanced collagen synthesis (p < 0.01) in a dose-dependent manner (r = 0.907). Stanozolol also increased (by 2-fold) the mRNA levels of α1(I) and α1(III) procollagen and, to a similar extent, upregulated transforming growth factor-β1 (TGF-β1) mRNA and peptide levels (p < 0.001). There was no stimulation of collagen synthesis by testosterone. The stimulatory effects of stanozolol on collagen synthesis were blocked by a TGF-β1 anti-sense oligonucleotide, by antibodies to TGF-β, and in dermal fibroblast cultures derived from TGF-β 1 knockout mice. We conclude that collagen synthesis is increased by the anabolic steroid stanozolol and that, for the most part, this effect is due to TGF-β1. These findings point to a novel mechanism of action of anabolic steroids.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022202X15403409

MMMM, thinking I know why deca/winny/test is so popular...

Meanwhile, winstrol dries out my elbows and makes it feel like I have glass inside when lifting. Go figure?

Meanwhile, winstrol dries out my elbows and makes it feel like I have glass inside when lifting. Go figure?
Me too bro. Maybe it's an age thing w/winny. I used to love that shit after doing a massive bulker- we would do var, winny and a smidge of test and cut up like crazy- veins everywhere. But i did some oral winny about a year ago and my shoulders,wrists, elbows ALL started killing me. BUT- only when I was lifting. And stopped almost immediately after quitting the winny. Shit I was even doing deca and still felt like someone was sticking me w/ a pin. Weird

I get it, its counterintuitive. Its why I posted it! Personally if I run 400 deca with winny no whinning from joints, I'm 51. Ran winny 4 mos ago.
BUT everyone is different. I just don't do winny tren w/out some deca, never tried less than 200 mg weekly.

At 58 I will never use winny again. Even with deca it buggered up my shoulders so bad I needed 3 months off. I feel much better now

Same here... 52 and my shoulder and elbow got jacked up while on winny. I got the same affect on T-bol... Never using either again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here... 52 and my shoulder and elbow got jacked up while on winny. I got the same affect on T-bol... Never using either again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winny turns my joints into full blown rust, it's God awful.

Back