• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster Labs Test E/Tren E cycle Bloodwork

favoriteweapon10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I dont think Ill ever bother trying another source.

Monster labs has never disappointed me.

The results speak for themselves:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-04-12 101504.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-12 101504.png
    302.1 KB · Views: 117
I dont think Ill ever bother trying another source.

Monster labs has never disappointed me.

The results speak for themselves:
Dosage/ pin schedule/ how many hours after last pin would all be important in determining whether the results speak for themselves or not. If you're doing more than 300-400mgs per week, then the results do not speak for themselves
If you're trt, then Id say hell yes.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Dosage/ pin schedule/ how many hours after last pin would all be important in determining whether the results speak for themselves or not. If you're doing more than 300-400mgs per week, then the results do not speak for themselves
If you're trt, then Id say hell yes.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

was waiting for someone to ask :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren Enanthate 300mg twice weekly
Test Enanthate 300mg twice weekly
aromasin every other day
been on for 4 months

300 or 600 total per week?

let me rephrase
600mg Tren E weekly
600mg Test E weekly

been going through posts of other users running similar dosages with lower test results
so im completely fine with where im at
but thanks for the valuable information everyone

Everybody’s different but I’ve hit those numbers on 250mg of test c from my doctor. I actually started underdosing leading up to my blood work because I was afraid she’d lower my script! Your E2 number looks great. Are you currently running an AI with your cycle?

I don’t like those numbers for 600/wk. Thanks for the info tho; it’s useful if I ever need to look for another source.

Everyone reacts a bit different. Most people will be around 2500 taking 500mg/week.. and 600mg/week will get most to the 3000 club. You're about half of that... soooooooo, I wouldn't be happy with those numbers.

You should get bloods on a TRT dosage, preferably from Test that you have an actual script for that comes from a pharmacy. A lot of folks will hit 1500+ on 200mg/week..

That, or switch labs and get bloodwork done an another labs Test at 600mg/week.

I think it is somewhat low total test and not insanely low. I would be ok with this but maybe get bloods again on another vial down the road to see how consistent it is and/or try another brand and get bloods with it (pharmacy grade if you have a script for it would be ideal).

1mg aromasin? Is Monster going to address the bad press lately? Crickets...

They sent me dirty gear years ago and I never looked back.

Get Shredded!
Yeah I take their aromasin
dose is 1mg i think
once eod

At 1mg you have to be talking about arimidex and at 1mg EOD with those test levels I’m surprised your e2 isn’t completely crashed. You sure it’s not .5mg EOD?

Those are fairly weak numbers for 600 and if you are in fact taking 1mg EOD of arimidex, judging by your estrogen levels, that would almost have to be underdosed too.

at the very minimum you'd think 2,400 at least

but id expect more

someone correct me if im wrong

you could also be a bad responder

My HrT Dr said we’ll be aiming to hit the mid 2K total levels... that sounds crazy if this dude is taking that much gear any my dr wants to hit those same levels with trt ... maybe I misheard him

My HrT Dr said we’ll be aiming to hit the mid 2K total levels... that sounds crazy if this dude is taking that much gear any my dr wants to hit those same levels with trt ... maybe I misheard him

Pretty sure you misheard him , i have never seen trt in the 2500 range.

Most Docs like to be around 800

Pretty sure you misheard him , i have never seen trt in the 2500 range.

Most Docs like to be around 800

What’s the typical reference range for free test? Maybe he meant that?

At 1mg you have to be talking about arimidex and at 1mg EOD with those test levels I’m surprised your e2 isn’t completely crashed. You sure it’s not .5mg EOD?

Those are fairly weak numbers for 600 and if you are in fact taking 1mg EOD of arimidex, judging by your estrogen levels, that would almost have to be underdosed too.

There are a LOT of factors involved in bloodwork .
i cant really say or do much , theres no baseline , etc...

Back