• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Keto VS. Intermittent Fasting

Both different tools to get to a lower calorie level and can be used together - they don’t need to be independent. However you can most sustainably achieve a caloric deficit and not hate your existence should be the path you choose. That is, unless you have insulin resistance or are pre diabetic then there are health benefits to a keto diet outside of fat loss which fasting can also help with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you mean to say there’s no benefit to keto diet unless you’re a diabetic?

I’ve tried going keto and maybe it’s in my head but seems to shrewd fat a little faster than eating the same amount of calories with carbs included... like I said it could totally all be in my head. It’s really not practical for me though I just feel dead. No energy to even exist.

What I like about keto products though is they tend to have higher protein content compared to regular bread for example. The keto bread I have has 5gs of protein and 30 calories. That’s 20Gs of protein and only 120 calories for 4 pieces, that’s fucking crazy.

The only thing that matters for losing weight is a caloric deficit. Fasting is okay if you prefer it but study after study has shown that you get the same benefits from a caloric restricted diet. Pick whatever diet is easiest for you that you will be consistent with and do that as long as your protein is high enough. It does not matter

I will say that most people will tend to binge when they eat after a fast because their body enters starvation mode

I was looking for some posts about Keto because I'm on my 6th week today and I'm kinda stuck. I know this isnt a forum where it would be a regular practice, but if any one has had any experience with it, pretty please chime in. I will start a log when I start training everyday. Again, I'm in a State / City where the jab is required to be at the gym or inside a restaurant, I'm kinda left to m own devices.

If you guys want to check this doctor out - his videos are VERy informative:

https://www.youtube.com/c/DrEricBergDC

………….

Last edited:
Back