• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What is your preferred training program and why?

SBLabsRep

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do you use the Texas method, The cube method, Wendler 5/3/1, FST-7 or some other program? What program do you use and why does it help you excel at your goals and/or sport. I am interested in seeing what everyone is doing.

Write my own typically but atm using one written for me. Short answer is, use the one I like/wrote cause thats what I like and enjoy and will actually do. Just doing it is the key cause they all work at the end of the day. The only questions are which do you like and will commit to.

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Write my own typically but atm using one written for me. Short answer is, use the one I like/wrote cause thats what I like and enjoy and will actually do. Just doing it is the key cause they all work at the end of the day. The only questions are which do you like and will commit to.

UNCLE Z REP

Dammit Sam ruining the thread! LMFAO just kidding bro, I prefer my self written ones the most also but once in a while I force myself to step outside my comfort zone and do another program just to hit things differently.

Dammit Sam ruining the thread! LMFAO just kidding bro, I prefer my self written ones the most also but once in a while I force myself to step outside my comfort zone and do another program just to hit things differently.
I see now its a necessary evil. Progress has been great lately.
If I was.gonna choose somebody tho,
Mountaindog(Jon meadows)
Jeff nippard
Mike israetel
Christian tribadeau

UNCLE Z REP

I see now its a necessary evil. Progress has been great lately.
If I was.gonna choose somebody tho,
Mountaindog(Jon meadows)
Jeff nippard
Mike israetel
Christian tribadeau

UNCLE Z REP

John Meadows, Hany Rambod, Dusty Hanshaw and Matt Jansen are my top 4 for training. Shelby will always be number 1 for nutrition.

UNCLE Z REP

I have to agree. Without consistency you won’t make proper gains on any program.

Doubt there is any “new” program or training style. Guys have been lifting for 60 years.

Someone might try to spin their version of another persons program, but no one is reinventing the wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to agree. Without consistency you won’t make proper gains on any program.

Doubt there is any “new” program or training style. Guys have been lifting for 60 years.

Someone might try to spin their version of another persons program, but no one is reinventing the wheel.

Yup

UNCLE Z REP

honestly iv'e always jut done PPL volume PPL strength with volume being lower intensity higher volume and strength being higher intensity lower volume. Have always seen progress from that

Always enjoyed the Powerbuilding ones I just write myself. Based around Bench, SQ, DL, OHP.
5x5 for the big lifts, 3x8 for accessories, throw in some high-rep/hypertrophy for the last exercise/set, with some negatives, etc.

I did however just do a Madcow 5x5 for 8 weeks, that was fun. (I like to break it up once in a while for monotony).

For Now it is Barbell/Dumbbell/Rack work : bevy compound lifts and weighted/assisted work using chain belt/vest/accessories/boxes/blocks. I have done well and it is fun collection additions(slowly but surely). Should have something Really cool to post in a few weeks. I was blown away when I not only the functionality but, the artistic design.’n

Max
I do enjoy all my workouts and my be ones posted above, and the trainers/coaches I have paid for (once yearly no matter what). I have to get another set of on my plan for myself otherwise I cannot seem to get it finished ..every. Monte gave me a good tip today so I am following up with the mafia to hear what they have to say. Great guys.

I did Oxford method when I was younger. Made more sense to me.

Know i pyramid

Heaviest weight I can handle for 8 to 10 reps. Occasionally hit lower reps for heavier to shock the muscle.

For Now it is Barbell/Dumbbell/Rack work : bevy compound lifts and weighted/assisted work using chain belt/vest/accessories/boxes/blocks. I have done well and it is fun collection additions(slowly but surely). Should have something Really cool to post in a few weeks. I was blown away when I not only the functionality but, the artistic design.’n

Max
I do enjoy all my workouts and my be ones posted above, and the trainers/coaches I have paid for (once yearly no matter what). I have to get another set of on my plan for myself otherwise I cannot seem to get it finished ..every. Monte gave me a good tip today so I am following up with the mafia to hear what they have to say. Great guys.

What was the tip, or do we have to pay?

My daughter's coach had her doing a 963.
9 sets of 3
6 sets of 6
3 sets of 9
3x a week rotate bench squat and dead mixing in accessories. Her strength was shooting up then China fucked everything up. Now she has a boyfriend and goes to the gym 1 time a week...

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I'm back to doing a Mountaindog/DC blend again. Seems to work the best for me without hammering my joints too much. My overload lifts are almost always DC style rest pause or straight sets around 8 reps, but I do another exercise first to warm everything up good, then a stretching exercise after followed by intense stretches.

Right now it's a pull/push/off/legs/upper pump split with weekends off.

Just seems like the Mountaindog style done properly keeps me the most injury free. I also avoid anything that pisses off my joints and tendons now because I don't want to deal with another injury or end up needing surgery

Back