• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dog Breeding

SBLabsRep

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have tips on breeding dogs? I have been trying to breed my male red nose pit with my buddies brindle pit and I am starting to think my dog is just gay and that this isn't going to happen.

Nice, post pics ! Best dog in the world is a red colby with zero kingfish in em.

Twards the end of her bleed, in a neutral place,get the powder ready to stop the bleeding when ears get torn. May need stitches. Let it happen cause it takes hours. Sometimes you just get lucky n it happens first time ...

Nice, post pics ! Best dog in the world is a red colby with zero kingfish in em.

Twards the end of her bleed, in a neutral place,get the powder ready to stop the bleeding when ears get torn. May need stitches. Let it happen cause it takes hours. Sometimes you just get lucky n it happens first time ...

Here's my boy.

Attachments

• Prince.jpg
    Prince.jpg
    918.2 KB · Views: 45
Here's my boy.
He's awesome ! I'm gonna say something controversial here as I suggest going father to daughter next time around for purity. It's like getting clones of your boy forever ...

He reminds me of Ceaser Milans boy " Daddy ". Not aggresive, good with kids, but runs the yard ?

The only " dead game" dogs I ever known, we're all Colby Reds . We would hunt havalinas ( hairy desert pigs in AZ ) and a red will die before he let's go of that pig ?

Most pure breds are inbred so it's not weird but I feel this female has mastiff and something else in her other than pit so unfortunately I wont get that nice pure bred price tag.

He's awesome ! I'm gonna say something controversial here as I suggest going father to daughter next time around for purity. It's like getting clones of your boy forever ...

He reminds me of Ceaser Milans boy " Daddy ". Not aggresive, good with kids, but runs the yard ?

He is amazing with children (The younger the more nurturing he is) and he is amazing with all dogs. Never barks or jumps, never leaves my side, absolute ideal dog.

The only " dead game" dogs I ever known, we're all Colby Reds . We would hunt havalinas ( hairy desert pigs in AZ ) and a red will die before he let's go of that pig ?
Red boy/rascal/jeep cross 2x winner(plopped his cutters out in 2nd match 30mins in. Ears not head boy) gamest amd best in show winner. 1hr 50 min and 1hr 2min
72809444e8ca9280a6e95ea726275aad.jpg
8ba4295f3b4534acf565404b11b2a29a.jpg
75db05bfdd0b8fc95c058111e599f44d.jpg

Pure red boy bitch
96485946bacf234e32e02b6b7947c342.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

IML Gear Cream!
Red boy/rascal/jeep cross 2x winner(plopped his cutters out in 2nd match 30mins in. Ears not head boy) gamest amd best in show winner. 1hr 50 min and 1hr 2min
72809444e8ca9280a6e95ea726275aad.jpg
8ba4295f3b4534acf565404b11b2a29a.jpg
75db05bfdd0b8fc95c058111e599f44d.jpg

Pure red boy bitch
96485946bacf234e32e02b6b7947c342.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

Dude I want him!

- - - Updated - - -

I have a Blue nose female I would kill to breed but we had to get her spade in an emergency due to an infection in her uterus.

Dude I want him!

- - - Updated - - -

I have a Blue nose female I would kill to breed but we had to get her spade in an emergency due to an infection in her uterus.
Prob best dog I ever owned. He'd lay with new born(after licking for 10 mins lol) but if you walked on 4 legs and covered in fur "I will sacrifice ur puny soul to the gods lol!" He was a ninja for sure. 1000% sure a grand champ but just couldn't risk him after losing his cutters. He killed one on the chain after that tho. Well he was on chain other one got loose so he was obviously a game one too. Another red boy/white dog(they came outta Cali. Couldn't bust an egg but game af hence adding the red boy )

UNCLE Z REP

Prob best dog I ever owned. He'd lay with new born(after licking for 10 mins lol) but if you walked on 4 legs and covered in fur "I will sacrifice ur puny soul to the gods lol!" He was a ninja for sure. 1000% sure a grand champ but just couldn't risk him after losing his cutters. He killed one on the chain after that tho. Well he was on chain other one got loose so he was obviously a game one too. Another red boy/white dog(they came outta Cali. Couldn't bust an egg but game af hence adding the red boy )

UNCLE Z REP

Every time one of my pits is cuddled up with one of my kids especially my baby I take a pic and rub it in the faces of all those fucks that say pits are violent dogs lol people forget they used to ban German shepherds saying they were violent it's just our loving pits turn to be demonized I guess.

Every time one of my pits is cuddled up with one of my kids especially my baby I take a pic and rub it in the faces of all those fucks that say pits are violent dogs lol people forget they used to ban German shepherds saying they were violent it's just our loving pits turn to be demonized I guess.
Damn right!!! Hell of a lot more bites by other breeds they just don't get publicized to the world. But to be fair, ours do have the potential to-do way more damage to grown people at least. One grabbed me breakin up a fight one time. In his defence he knew it was me and immediately let go but ripped my leg wide open in that split second.
fc5e818e04651e5b5fdbe23c7567ad1a.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

Oh shit i forgot. " BUT THEY ALL 100% EVENTUALLY TURN ON THEIR OWNER AND KIDS!"

UNCLE Z REP

Damn right!!! Hell of a lot more bites by other breeds they just don't get publicized to the world. But to be fair, ours do have the potential to-do way more damage to grown people at least. One grabbed me breakin up a fight one time. In his defence he knew it was me and immediately let go but ripped my leg wide open in that split second.
fc5e818e04651e5b5fdbe23c7567ad1a.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

Absolutely, we have the tanks of the species but at the end of the day it comes down to how they are raised.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit i forgot. " BUT THEY ALL 100% EVENTUALLY TURN ON THEIR OWNER AND KIDS!"

UNCLE Z REP

LMFAO!!!!

Been looking this whole time to find old pics of my girl. She got hit by a car in 99. All I can find is my girlfriends blue. Still a great dog. The colby means more than the color to me ?
Some serious dogs guys, good job.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-12-02-15-13~2.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-12-02-15-13~2.png
    437.3 KB · Views: 20
Absolutely, we have the tanks of the species but at the end of the day it comes down to how they are raised.

- - - Updated - - -

LMFAO!!!!
Maybe a little but way back in the day people dont realize the "man biters" were killed because when fighting was the main reason to own one, HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA HANDLE A MAN BITER IN THE PIT?
When i throw that question at people, SILENCE!

UNCLE Z REP

Been looking this whole time to find old pics of my girl. She got hit by a car in 99. All I can find is my girlfriends blue. Still a great dog. The colby means more than the color to me ?
Beauty!!!

UNCLE Z REP

Get Shredded!
The three of us have old school pits, but how do you feel about these high dollar " bullies " of today ? I've been out of it since I lost my girl ...

Honest to god, this is the meanest dog I ever owned. ..

Attachments

• 20200908_214232.jpg
    20200908_214232.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 19

She's gorgeous!!!! she looks just like my blue nose just with a little more white in her coat than mine has.

The three of us have old school pits, but how do you feel about these high dollar " bullies " of today ? I've been out of it since I lost my girl ...

Yo fuck this dog i praised the gods when the first got flattened by a car even though my kids were crying and the second I gave back to0 the original owners. FUCK. THOSE. CUNTS

Maybe a little but way back in the day people dont realize the "man biters" were killed because when fighting was the main reason to own one, HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA HANDLE A MAN BITER IN THE PIT?
When i throw that question at people, SILENCE!

UNCLE Z REP

Man bitters are the most controversial of all. Way way way back in the day, I worked for a guy who had a guard service. We would go in the evening and drop them in yards. Then pick them in the morning. Well, he showed me how to make any dog a man biter. Also, only used females, as the males can be baited with a bitch in heat. I would never and have never made a man biter, but it's so simple. Just take a whelped pup, put them in a isolated stockade fenced kennel, and only you be the one to feed and water them, never petting or praising. Eventually you get a man biter you can put in any yard ... Sorry, I know that's some hard shit, but it proves any dog can be ...

Bro i gotta Chihuahua black cat and pitbull living inside. That little fucker "taco" is the GD devil!!! Ran the roost till the cat showed up.
I got no prob with the bullies themselves. Its the people who try to pass em off as real bulldogs who can fuck off, stub their toe, and step on a Lego IN THE DARK

UNCLE Z REP

Man bitters are the most controversial of all. Way way way back in the day, I worked for a guy who had a guard service. We would go in the evening and drop them in yards. Then pick them in the morning. Well, he showed me how to make any dog a man biter. Also, only used females, as the males can be baited with a bitch in heat. I would never and have never made a man biter, but it's so simple. Just take a whelped pup, put them in a isolated stockade fenced kennel, and only you be the one to feed and water them, never petting or praising. Eventually you get a man biter you can put in any yard ... Sorry, I know that's some hard shit, but it proves any dog can be ...
Oh agreed!! 110%
I was just saying that bulldogs, by nature, aren't man biters.

UNCLE Z REP

This guy who had the guard dog sevise also used to fight them, remember this was back in the 80s. I don't know about all that Micheal Vick bullshit, but these mexicans used to " make the line " meaning your dog had to pull to the line wanting to fight. You would lose when your dog scratched, meaning they coward down, and won't pull the line. The dogs were always leashed, and not one I seen ever died ? It's hard and not right but I hope I educate guys on the way it was ? Now roosters, yeah they would go to the drag pit to the end, and plenty of blinkers out there.

Bro i gotta Chihuahua black cat and pitbull living inside. That little fucker "taco" is the GD devil!!! Ran the roost till the cat showed up.
I got no prob with the bullies themselves. Its the people who try to pass em off as real bulldogs who can fuck off, stub their toe, and step on a Lego IN THE DARK

UNCLE Z REP

Bahaha, little Diablo chichi are bad little dogs !

Whatever those bullies are ? Their not " Staffordshires that Mr Colby started with, that's for sure ...

Back in the day an old mexican dude told me chihuahuas are Aztec fighting / war dogs, and they have nothing to do with European breeds. I don't know if that's true, but it would explain alot. Haha

Back