• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dog Breeding

Some good looking dogs fellas. I’m a Great Dane fan myself as I have my 3rd now. All dogs are wonderful but only one can be “Great” ! And yes my buddy rescued a female bully and she’s the sweetest loving dog and built like a fuckin tank. I remember bringing his bully to my parents house the first time and of course my folks are old school and didn’t know much about bullies only what the media spewed. But after they met her they were both in awe of her temperament, her sweet loving demeanor and how well she listened. She was with my Dane puppy. They both said that they were wrong in judgment and both said that they would love to have a bully like her.

So that proves the mean stigma is bullshit associated with those dogs just like the Great Dane “don’t live long” bullshit myth. Hell I put my female Dane down at 14 years old!

Some good looking dogs fellas. I’m a Great Dane fan myself as I have my 3rd now. All dogs are wonderful but only one can be “Great” ! And yes my buddy rescued a female bully and she’s the sweetest loving dog and built like a fuckin tank. I remember bringing his bully to my parents house the first time and of course my folks are old school and didn’t know much about bullies only what the media spewed. But after they met her they were both in awe of her temperament, her sweet loving demeanor and how well she listened. She was with my Dane puppy. They both said that they were wrong in judgment and both said that they would love to have a bully like her.

So that proves the mean stigma is bullshit associated with those dogs just like the Great Dane “don’t live long” bullshit myth. Hell I put my female Dane down at 14 years old!
Holy shit 14 is old for any dog let alone a big dog.
I agree 100% only 1 can be great .
Seriously tho, that's awesome ur parents changed their thinking like that. So cool! I love it!

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Anyone have tips on breeding dogs? I have been trying to breed my male red nose pit with my buddies brindle pit and I am starting to think my dog is just gay and that this isn't going to happen.

Depends on the breed. I was a bully brother until Uncle Sam -- ever since GSDs mostly or Belgians. Never had any other canine doing HALO jumps wearing an O2 mask. Overall tip; carefully pick the DNA and get your rep up. Otherwise I'm fairly sure the rest "takes care of itself"..

Depends on the breed. I was a bully brother until Uncle Sam -- ever since GSDs mostly or Belgians. Never had any other canine doing HALO jumps wearing an O2 mask. Overall tip; carefully pick the DNA and get your rep up. Otherwise I'm fairly sure the rest "takes care of itself"..

German Shepherds may just be the smartest dogs ? Sometimes they absolutely know what your doing with their training, and will even jump ahead of your training.

That's how everyone has been with all my pitbulls.

German Shepherds may just be the smartest dogs ? Sometimes they absolutely know what your doing with their training, and will even jump ahead of your training.

They've got the best nose on the business. And had i known or had experience earlier I probably would've just stuck with the GSD.

Love Danes. I just don't have the room for them. I'm looking into wolf hybrids 50/50 GSD - WOLF. Anyone have experience?

yes sir. As a boy I grew up with a wolf hybrid ... husky/wolf... I currently own husky/GSD.... if you’re into training dogs... you want the ultimate dog.... research NAID (Native American Indian dogs)

last breeder I was in contact with was in Wisconsin. Around 4K.

NAIDs are the perfect dog for any function or environment if you put the time in.

Anyone have tips on breeding dogs? I have been trying to breed my male red nose pit with my buddies brindle pit and I am starting to think my dog is just gay and that this isn't going to happen.

Lol. I swear a lot of dogs are. I was thinking of having mine stud one time to get pick of litter but he seems to only like male dogs!? I don’t get it. He has never been laid, ever! Lol .
I hear they leave the dogs together for awhile but am not sure how it goes. Stud Horses are manics ! They use fake horse pussy now for top racehorse breeding. Lol

Max

Get Shredded!
yes sir. As a boy I grew up with a wolf hybrid ... husky/wolf... I currently own husky/GSD.... if you’re into training dogs... you want the ultimate dog.... research NAID (Native American Indian dogs)

last breeder I was in contact with was in Wisconsin. Around 4K.

NAIDs are the perfect dog for any function or environment if you put the time in.

Good looking out brother. I'll check it out for sure.

Lol. I swear a lot of dogs are. I was thinking of having mine stud one time to get pick of litter but he seems to only like male dogs!? I don’t get it. He has never been laid, ever! Lol .
I hear they leave the dogs together for awhile but am not sure how it goes. Stud Horses are manics ! They use fake horse pussy now for top racehorse breeding. Lol

Max
Haha, ya it takes along time, and you will laugh your ass off when they get stuck ! It's at the very end of her bleed to just lock them in and go have a beer .

Back