• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test mixes

IML Gear Cream!
So you hear test is test, and you know the ester effects the frequency of pinning and can effect the pip. Also certain test give more bloat than others.. My question though is what benefits do you see from a test mix like sus? Is your pin frequency based off the shortest ester? Is there any genuine difference in the benefits as opposed to running a single test. I know what they say and know what I read. I want to know what you guys have to say first hand.

If you want to take all from sustanon is very important to shot every day or EOD because of the short esters . You can do 2x week like other test but is not the same . And test is test , water retention depends on diet you do .

Would it be ok to start a cycle with test C then halfway through switch to test E, just to get a feel for them both in one cycle?

I’m asking because I’ve obviously never ran either of them before...

You could do that but honestly the only difference is one hits you a little sooner. Maybe a week sooner they are both the same. To answer your question YES YOU CAN do that just be sure to wait a week in between switching so you know or at least can estimate which one you are feeling....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could do that but honestly the only difference is one hits you a little sooner. Maybe a week sooner they are both the same. To answer your question YES YOU CAN do that just be sure to wait a week in between switching so you know or at least can estimate which one you are feeling....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good man thnx for that

Sust is like some kind of withcraft for me cause using the same compounds not bleded together just isn't the same, just straight pp or prop is pretty similar but I think its something about the addition of the iso that just makes me feel really great on it and for some reason I also need less AI and I think better results. I don't change my pin frequency when I use shorter esters and I reallly don't notice any difference, twice a week pinning is fine for me no matter the ester

Back