• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TD!!! Mega fast too.

colorado

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My original order came through with about 80% accuracy, but I hit my man up and he absolutely hooked it up and not only made me right, but he further hardened the fact that he's the only one I'm ever ordering from again.

GC is the real deal. I'm putting my woman on some Anavar so I'll report back on what everyone wants to know about the Anavar. I've been on his Test, Tren, TNE and several others and I can tell you, for real, this is my go to for the future.

The anavar is what I'm curious about. I bought GC Anavar and the liquid clen for her so I'll report back.

But service? Elite and super fast. I've been with GC for a few years now and it's always been the same. No regrets.

Honestly, I wish he would go private.

My original order came through with about 80% accuracy, but I hit my man up and he absolutely hooked it up and not only made me right, but he further hardened the fact that he's the only one I'm ever ordering from again.

GC is the real deal. I'm putting my woman on some Anavar so I'll report back on what everyone wants to know about the Anavar. I've been on his Test, Tren, TNE and several others and I can tell you, for real, this is my go to for the future.

The anavar is what I'm curious about. I bought GC Anavar and the liquid clen for her so I'll report back.

But service? Elite and super fast. I've been with GC for a few years now and it's always been the same. No regrets.

Yep mine are always on point... I love being a member of this congregation.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Following for the var report

Thank you and wishes can come true.

Got some Var myself, can't wait to run it! GC rocks!

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

the anavar is good to go. im running it now.

Following....would like to know how the Clen and Var works out for your lady.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back