• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

One of the only sources with this one

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
16930b4ac1cfae6385107486cf7b85e0.jpg

18f3bdb395dd8d25395cf459e507f3c0.jpg

21bcde9991e173a027cd10d59e066bf6.jpg

8bd0c13a78f8b7d45ec218e4646883a4.jpg

Last edited:
Bang!!

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

My friend is loving that Tbol. He said it dosent mess with his appetite and is stronger mg to mg against Var. It may have more sides than Var orally but I wonder if Tbol inj version would ne as safe being that it doesn’t second pass the liver.... ...

Max

My friend is loving that Tbol. He said it dosent mess with his appetite and is stronger mg to mg against Var. It may have more sides than Var orally but I wonder if Tbol inj version would ne as safe being that it doesn’t second pass the liver.... ...

Max

I’ve used injectable superdrol and Anadrol in the past and felt both were great. I’ll never run the oral versions again after my past experiences. I was never a fan of Halo, T-bol, or any other compound like it. I bet 100% my experience with the injectable will be different and I’m going to use it. My diet starts tomorrow as I’m 19-20% bf and have no business using anything until I see 15% naturally.

I’ve used injectable superdrol and Anadrol in the past and felt both were great. I’ll never run the oral versions again after my past experiences. I was never a fan of Halo, T-bol, or any other compound like it. I bet 100% my experience with the injectable will be different and I’m going to use it. My diet starts tomorrow as I’m 19-20% bf and have no business using anything until I see 15% naturally.

Tbol will give to you some major strength; take advantage and lift in the 6-9 rep range . Always seems to do well . Cardio is a given for me; even bulking. I can. Easily eat 3,000kcals at one time ..a habit that I curtailed .

Max

Time to get sum

Tbol will give to you some major strength; take advantage and lift in the 6-9 rep range . Always seems to do well . Cardio is a given for me; even bulking. I can. Easily eat 3,000kcals at one time ..a habit that I curtailed .

Max

Time to get sum

Before surgery in January I was 13-15% bf and I just got back in the gym 2 weeks ago still not able to do legs for another few weeks but I can start doing cardio. I got depressed and even had to do 2 week’s liquid diet after surgery but even after that I gained 15 pounds and bf ^^ from being depressed and binge eating. I’m finding to hard to get going again. My blood pressure is elevated even on trt and Ment 25mg eod. I’m going to get serious this week and get out this funk.

Last edited:

Max
I always thought injectables only skipped the first pass of the liver

UNCLE Z REP

I always thought injectables only skipped the first pass of the liver

UNCLE Z REP

It is just how I worded it . Injectable (IM)avoid the first pass because you aren’t swallowing it .

Max

Back