• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lee Priest & Dave Palumbo THINK Mike O'Hearn is NATTY

So am I .

Gotta back up your friends!

Max

Palumbo has become nothing more than another snake oil salesman gossip queen guru. Layne Norton made him look like an idiot.

Palumbo has become nothing more than another snake oil salesman gossip queen guru. Layne Norton made him look like an idiot.

You nailed that one on the head! My papa said he never really had many friends not just because he is ugly but; apparently he is easily led; basically super smart but he spent his loan and grant money for medical school on Gh and that ended his MD dreams. I think he is super nice but looking at his old pics ...be scared me. Like the boogeyman. I definitely think he had some peels, lasers, and fillers because in his old pics ; he looked really scary. Pumpkinhead will getcha!

Max

This has to be a troll show...we know Ohearn is a joke as well.

I think Lee priest is natty despite him saying he's not. .

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

No way in the world they actually believe he is natty. They are just trolling to get more views cuz they know it’s a trending topic and will get them more views and comments to their channel. For years so many of those guys back then just lied and claimed to be natural. Unfortunately it’s part of the biz and they can’t really come clean fully yet cuz they feel it’s too late and they have been lying for too long to come clean now.

Rock On

They can’t really believe that lol

IML Gear Cream!

Become? He always has been!

Back