• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Open vial shelf life?

Destroyr72

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How long is an open vial usually good for? I have about a quarter vial left of Tren Ace that I stopped using about 3 months ago. I’m 8 weeks out and getting back on Tren but not sure if I should use it.
82af8fef2bbc9749a442d9619dff5f85.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know the answer to this but I hope you’re fine because I just started to use a open Test bottle I had since beginning of last year, I stored it in the original box in cool/dry place, wiped it with alcohol before I used it again.

I just wasn’t sure if it was worth the risk. I have enough to get me through the show. And I don’t want to risk an infection over a $60 bottle of Tren.

Hope you will be alright dude. I personally probably wouldn’t have used one that had been open that long.

I don’t know the answer to this but I hope you’re fine because I just started to use a open Test bottle I had since beginning of last year, I stored it in the original box in cool/dry place, wiped it with alcohol before I used it again.

Yes if you kept it in a good place you should have no problems. I’ve done that plenty of times. It’s good guys as long as the stopper isn’t damaged!

Had a 4 year old, 3/4 full bottle of High mg Sust and other times as well . Never had and issue. I always make sure any vial is in a closed box/indoors standing upright with no chance of it laying on its side. Some products have different ingredients that could affect the oil if left on its side . So yeah , still gtg!! (Having Black Saran Wrap is something I keep on hand now for just that reason(PWO’s especially)

Max

Pin just a small amount to see if there’s any negative effects like redness. If not good chance it’s all good.

Its fine bro

wipe it with alcohol

and pin that shit

just as potent as a fresh bottle

100% GTG.

Clean the top, shake and draw back, pin it.

Ok, thanks guys. Just wasn’t sure. I keep them all in a cabinet always standing straight up in the kitchen. I’ll use it up

How long is an open vial usually good for? I have about a quarter vial left of Tren Ace that I stopped using about 3 months ago. I’m 8 weeks out and getting back on Tren but not sure if I should use it.

Just send me , i use no problem . I do this many times and no problem , i already use out of date products to without any problem

IML Gear Cream!

You should be fine buddy. That is not a-lot of time overall if the bottle has been properly stored and the top is properly sterilized before pinning. But give a good look at the top, stopper, etc to see blatant signs of degradation. Some vials are of high quality, some of low quality. A low quality vial not stored in the best of conditions could present problems. Best of luck!

Yep should be all good as long as it looks good. As long as it hasn’t expired I would still use it. I don’t use expired gear myself cuz it’s not expensive to just buy new shit.

Rock On

Back