SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,139 Posts
    Rep Points

UFOs swarming US Navy destroyer: Genuine

https://www.disclose.tv/t/leaked-ufo...-genuine/28723

Leaked: UFOs swarming US Navy destroyer; US Navy confirms footage as genuine

A US Navy destroyer has supposedly taken incredible footage.

A video shows several pyramid-shaped UFOs swarming above the ship at night. The leaked video was just recently shared on social media websites.

The Pentagon has now confirmed to The Black Vault via e-mail, that the photos and videos leaked this week, all were taken by Navy personnel.

“I can confirm that the referenced photos and videos were taken by Navy personnel. The UAPTF has included these incidents in their ongoing examinations,” said Susan Gough, Pentagon Spokesperson.

“As we have said before, to maintain operations security and to avoid disclosing information that may be useful to potential adversaries, DOD does not discuss publicly the details of either the observations or the examinations of reported incursions into our training ranges or designated airspace, including those incursions initially designated as UAP.”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,320 Posts
    Rep Points

Those are ours.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,139 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Those are ours.
    They were pretty slow and drone-like in my opinion. I'm sure there's a longer video out there, but this one didn't "prove" much for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,543 Posts
    Rep Points

definitely Mothra...
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

These are the same UFO's that pilots and astronauts have been reporting and revealing video of for a couple of years now. Usually, they are "tictac" shaped. They make no sound, they have no visible means of propulsion, and they maneuver in ways that seem to violate laws of physics (such as the ability to make 90 degree turns at very high velocity). During this Naval incident, it could not be determined where they came from or who was controlling them.

My take: Laws of physics cannot be violated, however it is distinctly possible that there are laws of physics unknown to us. What is/are laws of physics? Physics is nothing but math. Therefore it follows that if there are new laws of physics that have been discovered, then there are new mathematical principles that have been discovered. When thinking about it from that perspective, it's not that far-fetched.

That being said, I sincerely hope that these crazy new devices have been developed by a country that is part of, or friendly to, Western Civilization. Otherwise, our air superiority is toast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,320 Posts
    Rep Points

Hmmmm I thought they were triangle shaped with blinking lights. Usual man made TR-3B stuff. I guess I’ll have to re watch it. So much for me paying better attention to shit. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    These are the same UFO's that pilots and astronauts have been reporting and revealing video of for a couple of years now. Usually, they are "tictac" shaped. They make no sound, they have no visible means of propulsion, and they maneuver in ways that seem to violate laws of physics (such as the ability to make 90 degree turns at very high velocity). During this Naval incident, it could not be determined where they came from or who was controlling them.

My take: Laws of physics cannot be violated, however it is distinctly possible that there are laws of physics unknown to us. What is/are laws of physics? Physics is nothing but math. Therefore it follows that if there are new laws of physics that have been discovered, then there are new mathematical principles that have been discovered. When thinking about it from that perspective, it's not that far-fetched.

That being said, I sincerely hope that these crazy new devices have been developed by a country that is part of, or friendly to, Western Civilization. Otherwise, our air superiority is toast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,320 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah ok until there’s better video of them I’ll stick to my original assessment that they are TR3B’s or somekind of drone that was mentioned above. Either way they are ours. I mean if they weren’t why wasn’t the Navy firing at them. They easily could have been deemed a threat. Who knows I’m just thinking out loud.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,631 Posts
    Rep Points

Every one of our Destroyers cost $1 BILLION. But the fiming is through a shitty, early generation monocular night vision?

I don’t know what this is but if you study up on AN/SPY-1 radar and it’s linked AEGIS Weapons System, you’ll discover that the can track to every minute detail what exactly was going on over head. This is the same system that targeted the fuel cell of a falling satellite and actually shot it down.
    Over 35 years ago we tracked projectiles shot from the USS Missouri (BB-63). The AEGIS System was incredible back then and has been continuously upgraded since then.

A Destroyer deploys with a Cruiser, even though both have similar capabilities. The Cruiser’s job is to maintain a protective Anti-Air Warfare (AAW) umbrella over the Battle Group or flotilla. If they allowed this to happen it reeks of the same shit as what happened to the USS Cole (DDG-67). Allowing anyone or anything to get this close to our fleet is inexcusable. But on this planet, our hesitancy to fire is well inown by all other countries. It why they all constantly fuck with our fleet in al seas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    548 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Every one of our Destroyers cost $1 BILLION. But the fiming is through a shitty, early generation monocular night vision?

I don’t know what this is but if you study up on AN/SPY-1 radar and it’s linked AEGIS Weapons System, you’ll discover that the can track to every minute detail what exactly was going on over head. This is the same system that targeted the fuel cell of a falling satellite and actually shot it down.
    Over 35 years ago we tracked projectiles shot from the USS Missouri (BB-63). The AEGIS System was incredible back then and has been continuously upgraded since then.

A Destroyer deploys with a Cruiser, even though both have similar capabilities. The Cruiser’s job is to maintain a protective Anti-Air Warfare (AAW) umbrella over the Battle Group or flotilla. If they allowed this to happen it reeks of the same shit as what happened to the USS Cole (DDG-67). Allowing anyone or anything to get this close to our fleet is inexcusable. But on this planet, our hesitancy to fire is well inown by all other countries. It why they all constantly fuck with our fleet in al seas.
    When I was on a ship overseas we had small boats come along side all the time of just curious people trying to get a closer look and there isn't much you can do about it. The biggest problem with the Cole is that they made a port call in Yemen which probably wasn't a good idea. The only problem we had with boats coming along side was with Green Peace and we soaked them with a fire hose.

Numero Uno 💪
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,393 Posts
    Rep Points

UFO report details ‘difficult to explain’ sightings, says US ex-intelligence director

US military pilots and satellites have recorded “a lot more” sightings of unidentified flying objects, or UFOs, than have been made public, Donald Trump’s former intelligence director John Ratcliffe said.

Asked on Fox News about a forthcoming government report on “unidentified aerial phenomena”, Ratcliffe said the report would document previously unknown sightings from “all over the world”.

“Frankly, there are a lot more sightings than have been made public,” he said.

“Some of those have been declassified. And when we talk about sightings, we are talking about objects that have been seen by navy or air force pilots, or have been picked up by satellite imagery, that frankly engage in actions that are difficult to explain, movements that are hard to replicate, that we don’t have the technology for.

“Or traveling at speeds that exceed the sound barrier without a sonic boom.”

The UFO report must be published by early June, pursuant to a clause in a Covid relief and spending package signed by Trump before he left office.

Ratcliffe served about eight months as director of national intelligence at the end of Trump’s term. Earlier, Trump moved to nominate Ratcliffe for the role but Ratcliffe withdrew over concerns he had exaggerated and fibbed about his experience as a prosecutor in Texas.

“I actually wanted to get this information out and declassify it before I left office,” Ratcliffe said, “but we weren’t able to get it down into an unclassified format that we were able to talk about quickly enough.”

The forthcoming report is to be issued by the defense department and intelligence agencies. When an unidentified aerial phenomena is identified, Ratcliffe said, analysts try to explain it as a potential weather disturbance or other routine spectacle.

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...port-sightings
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    Rep Points

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Yeah ok until there’s better video of them I’ll stick to my original assessment that they are TR3B’s or somekind of drone that was mentioned above. Either way they are ours. I mean if they weren’t why wasn’t the Navy firing at them. They easily could have been deemed a threat. Who knows I’m just thinking out loud.
    I think they've replaced tr3b's by now I first saw one in 1999 and another tr3b in 2003 being followed by a stealth fighter out dated anti gravity technology by now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,320 Posts
    Rep Points

I have no doubt that you are correct. Doesn’t mean they still aren’t using a few or havnt sold that outdated tech to another country.

Quote Originally Posted by joseph2288 View Post
    I think they've replaced tr3b's by now I first saw one in 1999 and another tr3b in 2003 being followed by a stealth fighter out dated anti gravity technology by now.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,408 Posts
    Rep Points

Why do they have flight strobes?

Remaining OPEN Until Dec 22, 2021 then CLOSES until Jan 1, 2022

🎄Closed for "winter recess" each year - OPEN's Jan. 10th 2022🎄

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

Do you believe in ghosts and the supernatural?
    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    https://www.disclose.tv/t/leaked-ufo...-genuine/28723

Leaked: UFOs swarming US Navy destroyer; US Navy confirms footage as genuine

A US Navy destroyer has supposedly taken incredible footage.

A video shows several pyramid-shaped UFOs swarming above the ship at night. The leaked video was just recently shared on social media websites.

The Pentagon has now confirmed to The Black Vault via e-mail, that the photos and videos leaked this week, all were taken by Navy personnel.

“I can confirm that the referenced photos and videos were taken by Navy personnel. The UAPTF has included these incidents in their ongoing examinations,” said Susan Gough, Pentagon Spokesperson.

“As we have said before, to maintain operations security and to avoid disclosing information that may be useful to potential adversaries, DOD does not discuss publicly the details of either the observations or the examinations of reported incursions into our training ranges or designated airspace, including those incursions initially designated as UAP.”

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,139 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Insane Intensity View Post
    Do you believe in ghosts and the supernatural?
    I don't think ghosts are dead people. But I do think there are things that go bump in the night.

If you consider God supernatural, then yes.