• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ROID: from a legal perspective

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can ROID be tied to my person and used against me in real life ?

This is why we utilize VPN's, Encrypted emails, Deletion of personal information imbedded in photo files before uploading them etc. I recommend using all precautionary measures so you don't have to spend time stressing over it.

IMO if you buy gear for personal use, nothing to worry about... you’re not worth the time or resources.

If you make and/or sell gear? Worry.

But as far as your forum name? Wtf does it matter what you post.

In any event, never and I mean never, speak with LE.

Get a lawyer. They are kryptonite for LE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont need one. Nothing has happened. I was just wondering if anything that ROID has ever said could be used against his creator. Nothing to do with gearz or the buying or selling of.

This is why we utilize VPN's, Encrypted emails, Deletion of personal information imbedded in photo files before uploading them etc. I recommend using all precautionary measures so you don't have to spend time stressing over it.
Sometimes I wonder if all that is a false sense of security. The VPN email etc. By all means, make em work for it but i just find it hard to believe some wiz kid in an office cant get thru all that "security" if need be. Now, dont think they would put all that effort into busting us users but it is just food for thought.
P.S. they better have to work really GD hard since im paying for this VPN.

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Sometimes I wonder if all that is a false sense of security. The VPN email etc. By all means, make em work for it but i just find it hard to believe some wiz kid in an office cant get thru all that "security" if need be. Now, dont think they would put all that effort into busting us users but it is just food for thought.

UNCLE Z REP

Big Feds will can and have got people through VPNs, deleted emails, and wiped HDDs, working back in the day, the Army, used HDDs for target practice putting a big 308 through them, only way to really ensure people cant take shit.

There are progs available that can retrace deleted items from hdd's, not available to you and me. Its the Govt man they can do whatever they want.

I dont need one. Nothing has happened. I was just wondering if anything that ROID has ever said could be used against his creator. Nothing to do with gearz or the buying or selling of.

Oh, I see.

Well, when Frankenstein created his monster, the villagers came with pitch forks and burned his castle down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UNCLE Z REP

Oh there is always a way to find someone regardless, your absolutely correct, these things just make it drastically harder.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Of course it can.
Maybe not for small time drug sales.
If u threaten or say ur gonna kill a Democrat and post it.... then go do it, if discovered, will 100% be found in discovery.

Dont kill.
If u must kill, don't tell people your planning on a killing.

Of course it can.
Maybe not for small time drug sales.
If u threaten or say ur gonna kill a Democrat and post it.... then go do it, if discovered, will 100% be found in discovery.

Dont kill.
If u must kill, don't tell people your planning on a killing.
Solid advice sensei

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Can ROID be tied to my person and used against me in real life ?

Yes, the DEA contacted me and said they are looking for you.

Back