• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Purchasing HGH in the summer

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Curious what others think. I have purchased tens of thousands of dollars in hgh in my many years. Not shitting you...its terrible. I always worried about buying hgh in the summer months, especially overseas, because how long does this hgh sit in shipping areas, or on a boat, or then in a fricken scorching hot transport trailer for days or weeks....in smoking hot conditions? I never would.
How many of you get your hgh shipped priority with cold packs?
My point, I've always felt there was damage done to hgh powder during long periods of heat in transit.
Think about it. Let the opinions start.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Off topic but what have you gotten for your money ?

Curious what others think. I have purchased tens of thousands of dollars in hgh in my many years. Not shitting you...its terrible. I always worried about buying hgh in the summer months, especially overseas, because how long does this hgh sit in shipping areas, or on a boat, or then in a fricken scorching hot transport trailer for days or weeks....in smoking hot conditions? I never would.
My point, I've always felt there was damage done to hgh powder during long periods of heat in transit.

Ive thought exactly the same thing

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Chances are the raw powders are fine in the vials.
Gotta figure, it's shielded by the container, then boxes all around your box, then in a box that's in another box.... Heat transfer through that many layers is pretty slim. Even on the hot days I'm betting it's no hotter then room temp where it's sitting during shipment and storage

First we should always try to buy all the hgh for all year in the cold winter .

Back