• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Happy Friday, I got kicked by a horse.

Lathe Crasher

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My dad called and his mare got loose. 16 hand Arabian cunt. Kicked the holy shit out of me when I got pissed at her for not getting in the trailer. This bitch has me wincing and hobbling. Straight leg kick like she was mma. I’m out for a minute. Can’t walk.

Damn bro that sucks, but kinda funny at the same time. Get well soon and from now on, stay away from the ass end of a horse

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

My dad called and his mare got loose. 16 hand Arabian cunt. Kicked the holy shit out of me when I got pissed at her for not getting in the trailer. This bitch has me wincing and hobbling. Straight leg kick like she was mma. I’m out for a minute. Can’t walk.

Lol...horses dont play ...Glad its nothing too serious bro ...arabian's are beauties

My uncle had me help break a stallion once. Never again. Im a country kid but I prefer the steel horses. 🤷*♂️

I took a heel kick from a rugged fucker once... fuck that lol

My first fiance in my twenties, her parents owned a horse farm in PA.

They were loaded (and I used to get adequan free

Anyways they bred racing horses and they had me help one day. I had to move them and these things were huge and jacked. I was def scared.

The dad says while ur walking them if they test u give them a bump w ur elbow.

So this horse was eyeing me up head to toe. Legit it felt like a human watching me, trying to intimidate me. So as I walked him.he tried to run and also kick. So out of fear I threw a massive elbow right into his face, got him full force. Again like a human he looked at w me w big eyes. We were both scared of each other now.

My girls dad was on the ground almost pissing himself laughing.

I refused to ever help move those horses again

Hell no, that's not the job for me!

(Also: I was on more winny then the horse 💪

Last edited:
Here’s two of that stallions grandkids... last two of the farm..

and my dog just to fuck with ya

Attachments

• 9CF9D24E-F331-4081-9879-358A2858941B.jpeg
    9CF9D24E-F331-4081-9879-358A2858941B.jpeg
    202.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 46B35C6C-A151-484B-A986-C5B766678D86.jpeg
    46B35C6C-A151-484B-A986-C5B766678D86.jpeg
    443.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 21F28DCE-8A15-4B5B-BB27-FCCE2ED9F518.jpeg
    21F28DCE-8A15-4B5B-BB27-FCCE2ED9F518.jpeg
    483.8 KB · Views: 13
I feel for ya bro. I got kicked in the chest once trying to de nut a bull. I still have two hoof print scars on my chest. I can’t imagine getting kicked by a horse that size. Hope your ok man. It was kinda funny though the way you told it.

I got kicked by one when I was at summer camp (was 9 years old then) when I got a bit too close to the animal for its comfort. The beast kicked me so hard in the chest I went flying into a hay pile so winded..and got lucky to have just a bruise and no broken ribs.

Dammit Wes you really must have made a deal with the horse to agree to disagree LOL. Bet it stayed far away from you after that!

Last edited:
My first fiance in my twenties, her parents owned a horse farm in PA.

They were loaded (and I used to get adequan free

Anyways they bred racing horses and they had me help one day. I had to move them and these things were huge and jacked. I was def scared.

The dad says while ur walking them if they test u give them a bump w ur elbow.

So this horse was eyeing me up head to toe. Legit it felt like a human watching me, trying to intimidate me. So as I walked him.he tried to run and also kick. So out of fear I threw a massive elbow right into his face, got him full force. Again like a human he looked at w me w big eyes. We were both scared of each other now.

My girls dad was on the ground almost pissing himself laughing.

I refused to ever help move those horses again

Hell no, that's not the job for me!

(Also: I was on more winny then the horse 

You have me rolling at "I was on more winny than the horse" hahahahahaha

IML Gear Cream!

In a couple days are we going to find this horse on the "Me too" picket line?

One of Australias best every cyclists Graeme McVilly and a leading horse trainer was killed by a hose that kicked him, straight up dead, at a Pony club, infront of kids and parents. I cant go near them shit scared of them. My wife was a A level X country rider, jumped 6ft telegraph poles and shit at speed came off, smashed her cheek bone got back on and kept riding. Takes some massive balls to race them XC jumping shit and they are 15-27 hands big strong powerful mofos.

In a couple days are we going to find this horse on the "Me too" picket line?

Laughing my ass off over here. But the rendering plant sounds much more appropriate.

Blimey Lathe Crasher, get well soon!

Regards,Red

Feel better man. Ive never been kicked by a horse but it seems like the norm for our members. I gotta get with it..
giphy.gif

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Hope you are OK today Lathe Crasher! You wish you could have done what Wes did haha.

Back