• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Are tattooed gang members running our lives ?

IML Gear Cream!
No not at all. Lol I’m just still not sure what the tattoos have to do with anything? Are you calling out what brand of pants their wearing? No. It’s the same thing Sir.

Have we slipped away from the point that high ranking law enforcers have gang tattoos as they deny civil rights ?

which is why all 6 of mine mean something. I ain’t no “tribal hipster” and I ain’t got no “prison barb wire” lol

I got a crucifix, my kids names, my biker insignia, my white privilege card , my vaccine passport, the names of those already crossed off my list, a mustache on my index finger (for pictures), and a swastica under my big toe.... haha

all 6 of ‘em right thurr ^
Hey Milf K I’ve got Tribal from the 90’s bro don’t be hating on the old fellas lmao

Well, I believe to be a Marine, you may not have visible tattoos today...AND....He has a nazi tattoo on his NECK for Christ's sake, my God man !

As a retired Marine, that is not true. And if your going to make such a dramatic, “my God man” statement, then post a picture that clearly shows what your talking about. Maybe you clarified, but I couldn’t make it passed the 6th post on the first page.

https://www.marines.mil/portals/1/Docs/TattooPolicy_Booklet.pdf

LowT

Attachments

• 26AFF2FC-6FF4-4174-93C3-333E3015318C.png
    26AFF2FC-6FF4-4174-93C3-333E3015318C.png
    739.3 KB · Views: 38
I work with two guys with lots of tattoos.

One is a worthless piece of shit hipster and the other is a old school hard working dude that has my back no matter what.

As to what thier tats have to do with who they are I have no idea as they mean nothing to me and do not understand them.

As far as cops with tats, many cities will hire anyone interested as they are so hard up for anyone willing to put up with a city that will shit all over them on any given chance.

I am not the most knowledge on this subject but I also notice that for some reason tattoos mean a lot to people these days, and that is foreign to me. Not saying it's wrong, I grew up in a different time.

I never needed to show my previous life or make a statement on my body for others to see.

As a retired Marine, that is not true. And if your going to make such a dramatic, “my God man” statement, then post a picture that clearly shows what your talking about. Maybe you clarified, but I couldn’t make it passed the 6th post on the first page.

https://www.marines.mil/portals/1/Docs/TattooPolicy_Booklet.pdf

LowT
Your own chart clearly states no neck tattoos, so I don't know your point, as the officer has spider Web tattoo on his neck. His whole neck ? Good God Man !

I just don't find this apropriate, that's all. Crucify me and set me on fire. I don't want him determining my life or anyone life, as an old dude that means Arryan Brotherhood to me. I wouldn't expect to get a fair deal from him ... That's all ... Let the crucifixion begin, haha

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-09-19-16-17~2.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-09-19-16-17~2.png
    131.6 KB · Views: 33
I have a black grandson whom I love with all my heart, and I don't want this gang/ prison tattooed man anywhere near him. It's as inappropriate to me as a swastika, Jewish star, crucifixion, islamic, or comunist tattoo. But hey its just me ...

Anyone who knows me can tell you I'm all for the market place of ideas, and you will be offended. It's a first amendment right. It crosses the line when oath breakers with gang tattoos are put in high ranks of law enforcement and set loose on America. That's all.

So if a guy with a neck tattoo saves the life of one of your loved ones or hell even you. Is he still a bad person? So I guess I’m a bad person for having a tattoo showing on my neck. Only partially showing on my neck so does that mean I’m not as bad a person as someone with a full tattoo on their neck? Sorry I have so many questions Sir. I guess I’ll just give in ok. Here

Tattoo’s = Bad people

Partially exposed neck Tattoo’s = Semi Bad people

Fully Exposed neck Tattoo’s = VERY bad people.

I think I summed up your points. Again you win. I’m burning mine off as we speak. Lol

No just makes them bad people

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
So if a guy with a neck tattoo saves the life of one of your loved ones or hell even you. Is he still a bad person? So I guess I’m a bad person for having a tattoo showing on my neck. Only partially showing on my neck so does that mean I’m not as bad a person as someone with a full tattoo on their neck? Sorry I have so many questions Sir. I guess I’ll just give in ok. Here

Tattoo’s = Bad people

I think I summed up your points. Again you win. I’m burning mine off as we speak. Lol
AR , you know I got your back. You are mixing up bad with inappropriate bro. You know why hipocracy exist ? It exist to prove that yes indeed there is a standard. .. We do it everywhere, don't want to take a piss test ? Fine, you don't have to work here. You don't want to show an ID, fine you don't get to vote. You don't want to take a breathalyzer, fine you don't get to drive. You want a neck tattoo, fine, you don't have to be a Marine.

None of those things are " bad ", their just inappropriate. No one can force you to participate bro. If I said I have a job for you for a million a year but you gotta get rid of the neck tat, then it's just up to you ?

What weird me out is the capital police ( district of Columbia - federal ) has lower standards than the Marines. Then to put in a position to hold power over people lives with a hate tattoo on his whole neck is inappropriate to many many people.

DAMN IT KILSONG WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU !!!

HAHAHA

:whip:

YOUR STRAIGHT CRACKER IS CALLING FOR YOU !!!

See wildly inappropriate, hahaha ...

Nice try but no sale in my mind. That’s not what you started out saying. Now your just throwing different pieces of shit against the wall until one of them sticks. Kudos though cause one just did. You should have explained your point of view the way you did with this reply first. If this is what you were really trying to say from the start then I understand your viewpoint a lot better. Problem is it’s an outdated way of looking at things. No different than your black Grandson. There was a point in time where having a black grandson wasn’t socially acceptable. As we progress as a people that narrow minded way of thinking has slowly dissolved. Time for you to treat people with tattoos the same. Sometimes you gotta change with the times as well brother. You just can’t pick the things that suit you to change with. No offense but that’s a Hypocrite. Again and as always this is just my humble opinion and I absolutely respect yours.

AR , you know I got your back. You are mixing up bad with inappropriate bro. You know why hipocracy exist ? It exist to prove that yes indeed there is a standard. .. We do it everywhere, don't want to take a piss test ? Fine, you don't have to work here. You don't want to show an ID, fine you don't get to vote. You don't want to take a breathalyzer, fine you don't get to drive. You want a neck tattoo, fine, you don't have to be a Marine.

None of those things are " bad ", their just inappropriate. No one can force you to participate bro. If I said I have a job for you for a million a year but you gotta get rid of the neck tat, then it's just up to you ?

What weird me out is the capital police ( district of Columbia - federal ) has lower standards than the Marines. Then to put in a position to hold power over people lives with a hate tattoo on his whole neck is inappropriate to many many people.

Wait... Are these white guys with beards we're talking about here?

I'm asking for a friend.

Your own chart clearly states no neck tattoos, so I don't know your point, as the officer has spider Web tattoo on his neck. His whole neck ? Good God Man !

Your rambling like a crack addict or an uneducated high school dropout. YOU posted, Marines can’t have visible tattoos. My post corrects you. You didn’t say anything about Marines and neck tattoos only “visible”. Also, you said he had a “swastika” tattoo on his neck, “my God”, but it is a spider web?

When confronted you say, “It's as inappropriate to me as a swastika, Jewish star, crucifixion, islamic, or comunist tattoo. But hey its just me ...”

How about, “Hey, it’s just me being a fucking idiot” who should not have been allowed to pass on your gene pool and have a grandson. Poor kid.

LowT

Tattoo’s = Bad people

Holy shit bro this sums it all up right lmao . My laugh for the morning for sure lol

IML Gear Cream!
Your rambling like a crack addict or an uneducated high school dropout. YOU posted, Marines can’t have visible tattoos. My post corrects you. You didn’t say anything about Marines and neck tattoos only “visible”. Also, you said he had a “swastika” tattoo on his neck, “my God”, but it is a spider web?

When confronted you say, “It's as inappropriate to me as a swastika, Jewish star, crucifixion, islamic, or comunist tattoo. But hey its just me ...”

How about, “Hey, it’s just me being a fucking idiot” who should not have been allowed to pass on your gene pool and have a grandson. Poor kid.

LowT
Ok, well said I suppose, but the problem is you admit to not reading the thread, completely wrong about any swastika, and attack my grandson personally ? You have not got the spirit of what I'm saying, nor the facts correct. Funny that I say I would not expect to get a fair deal from him, and your post proves it ... Its ok, I've got no hard feelings, God bless

Nothing wrong with your post bro. Fuck it I enjoyed it. Keep them coming Sir. 💪💪💪

If you don't neg me, you don't have a hair on your ass ... Put some personal resolve in it. Hahaha

Nothing wrong with your post bro. Fuck it I enjoyed it. Keep them coming Sir. 
Nono AR, Rot has reported me to Admin, or so he says. Haha.

Keep in mind that this forum in the pit is a place to make your point as funny as you can be. There's a actual warning that you may be offended. I just hit the jackpot in spades ...

Is this apropriate for LE, a giant neck tattoo ? How about the beard ? See, to be a California Hyway Patrol officer, that tat is a no go. As a matter of fact, motorcycle CHP are not allowed to wear a full face helmet, as to not imtimadate the public. CHP are not allowed and facial hair except a well gromed mustache, or at least was since the 70s.

If this dude pulled you over for a speeding ticket, let a loan telling you you can't protest, go to the 1st ammendment corral- zone. How many of you would not trust him ?

Put me down as a no ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-09-19-16-17~2.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-09-19-16-17~2.png
    131.6 KB · Views: 26
If this guy is supposed to be within regulation, and the attempt to NOT intimidating protesters on the capital protest, than your right, I am stupid ?

which is why all 6 of mine mean something. I ain’t no “tribal hipster” and I ain’t got no “prison barb wire” lol

Here is the second reference to a " swastika "

I got a crucifix, my kids names, my biker insignia, my white privilege card , my vaccine passport, the names of those already crossed off my list, a mustache on my index finger (for pictures), and a swastica under my big toe.... haha

all 6 of ‘em right thurr ^
Here is the second reference to a " swastika "

Nono AR, Rot has reported me to Admin, or so he says. Haha.

Keep in mind that this forum in the pit is a place to make your point as funny as you can be. There's a actual warning that you may be offended. I just hit the jackpot in spades ...

I would never report anyone, just a dumb joke.. Youre fine brother.. LOL

Back