• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Are tattooed gang members running our lives ?

I'm not saying to give up the fight, just protect your sanity, when I wake up in the middle of the night and I'm thinking about liberals and politics it's time for me to discionnect which I have mostly done except for the ASF news channel...:coffee:

when I start breaking shit at work cuz some 20 something year old dumb liberal cunt (with one of the finest asses I’ve ever seen) starts talking shit about shit she doesn’t know shit about I know it’s time to disconnect... and bust a fat nut down that smoking fine ass crack of hers. She wears 15 lbs of makeup but damn she got a nice ass. I’ll try to snap a pic tomorrow to prove my point.

wish me luck.

when I start breaking shit at work cuz some 20 something year old dumb liberal cunt (with one of the finest asses I’ve ever seen) starts talking shit about shit she doesn’t know shit about I know it’s time to disconnect... and bust a fat nut down that smoking fine ass crack of hers. She wears 15 lbs of makeup but damn she got a nice ass. I’ll try to snap a pic tomorrow to prove my point.

wish me luck.

tenor.gif

:coffee:

Would you still think he was a good dude if he has a tattoo of a pentagram on his body? Lol Sorry had to ask. Thanks

Wait. Pentagram ? Upside down star ? I was thinking racism not religion.

Yeah , LP could have a Pentagram, and it would be as inappropriate as my crucifix if we were cops, and we both had them showing to the public ...

My thought process is -

Separation of church and state.

Military under civilian control

If you are representing the USA , it's inappropriate to intimidate it's citizens with your religion, especially if your religion is hate ...

I have no beef with tattoos, I have multiple visible tattoos on my forearms. Honestly I kind of regret about half of them. I've thought about getting them removed but I think the scars will look worse and I feel like I should stick with the decisions I made, regardless of whether I was little dumbass or not.

There are certain professions where tattoos are borderline inappropriate but I don't feel too strongly about it one way or the other, but expecting LE and servicemembers to have no visible or borderline inappropriate tattoos isn't very realistic. I got shit when I got to boot camp for having both a tattoo of a black panther as well as a gun. No bullshit, they accused me of being a Black Panther lol. I'm fuckin WHITE and I'm from a part of the country that is about 99.5% white. They ran me the whole way up to the CO of Recruit Training Command, Great Lakes. They put me in front of Capt. Andrews (a black woman) and laid this stupid shit out for her. Needless to say, she took one look at me and shook her head at the dumb fucks that wheeled me into her office in the first place.

Police departments and the military don't pay shit. Expecting them not to have any visible/questionable tattoos is like expecting fast food workers to wear suits and ties. Ain't gon' happen.

I have no beef with tattoos, I have multiple visible tattoos on my forearms. Honestly I kind of regret about half of them. I've thought about getting them removed but I think the scars will look worse and I feel like I should stick with the decisions I made, regardless of whether I was little dumbass or not.

There are certain professions where tattoos are borderline inappropriate but I don't feel too strongly about it one way or the other, but expecting LE and servicemembers to have no visible or borderline inappropriate tattoos isn't very realistic. I got shit when I got to boot camp for having both a tattoo of a black panther as well as a gun. No bullshit, they accused me of being a Black Panther lol. I'm fuckin WHITE and I'm from a part of the country that is about 99.5% white. They ran me the whole way up to the CO of Recruit Training Command, Great Lakes. They put me in front of Capt. Andrews (a black woman) and laid this stupid shit out for her. Needless to say, she took one look at me and shook her head at the dumb fucks that wheeled me into her office in the first place.

Police departments and the military don't pay shit. Expecting them not to have any visible/questionable tattoos is like expecting fast food workers to wear suits and ties. Ain't gon' happen.
Super sad and super true CT. A real merc mindset ...

In what professions are Tattoos inappropriate and what makes them inappropriate if the tattoos aren’t in any way offensive to a group? You know like a rose on the neck or a butterfly on whatever. I’m not talking anything gang or hate related. I will be job hunting this year so I’m curious as to which professions I’m cleared to apply for? Keep in mind that I do have a lot of ink but none of it is “offensive”. I do have a partial design peaking out on my neck and both hands are pretty well inked up including several fingers. Should I just stick to sweeping parking lots at fast food joints or and I know this is gonna sound crazy but could I possibly work with teaching children? Yeah your right WTF was I thinking. I’d never be an appropriate/qualified candidate for a teaching gig. After all what would the kids think when they see all that evil ink creeping out of my sleeves?

Super sad and super true CT. A real merc mindset ...

In what professions are Tattoos inappropriate and what makes them inappropriate if the tattoos aren’t in any way offensive to a group? You know like a rose on the neck or a butterfly on whatever. I’m not talking anything gang or hate related. I will be job hunting this year so I’m curious as to which professions I’m cleared to apply for? Keep in mind that I do have a lot of ink but none of it is “offensive”. I do have a partial design peaking out on my neck and both hands are pretty well inked up including several fingers. Should I just stick to sweeping parking lots at fast food joints or and I know this is gonna sound crazy but could I possibly work with teaching children? Yeah your right WTF was I thinking. I’d never be an appropriate/qualified candidate for a teaching gig. After all what would the kids think when they see all that evil ink creeping out of my sleeves?

It's the perfect time, you can go into your interview with a turtleneck, mask and gloves on cause of the plandemic...:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Im fully sleeved on both arms w/ skulls & death, and have an office on Mahogany Row of a global tech company, with 200+ sites world-wide.
No one gives 2-fucks anymore about Tatt's IMO. Specially if you do your job well and work well w/ people...

I only rant in forums, trust me and I think most of you are the same way (Mostly 'normal'). A few of you nuts might act like this out in public though, LOL. :nope:

AR-15 seems like the type of guy that would get a tramp stamp.

I rant at wal mart and at the gas station. Loudly. I even rant at work in my office.... I’m probably on a list for some of the anti-democrat stuff I say.

I only speak from the heart... i wear them on my sleeve tattoos.

Canada seems like a great country for Biden voters to move to. Northern Canada. Plenty of safe spaces in the trees. Maybe if democrats had to actually work to survive they’d appreciate things more.

democrats = scum

Nobody told me they were for chics until it was too late. Gay guys dig it though. Well that and my unusually large penis. Haha

AR-15 seems like the type of guy that would get a tramp stamp.

Had a blue haired Libby ID me at the gas station the other day and I made a huge embarrassing scene about how it was racist and how my skin was darker than hers and how she should suck my dick to prove she isn’t straight white man phobic.

i was asked to leave and this fuckin putz behind me starts talking shit after I went out the door so I popped back in and said “you wanna hang out bud” ... his face got beat red and the libtard cashier said leave or I’ll call the cops and I said defund the polis....

then I sped off.

sometimes.... I think I wish I was schizophrenic so I could just go around head butting shit heads.

lol fuck

Hmmmmm And I’m the one with anger issues???? That was just plain wrong man. You need to treat people with respect no matter what!! Hahahaha Never thought I’d be the one saying that.

FYI bud there’s nothing wrong with an occasional head butt to get your point across. Just be sure to aim for their nose.

Had a blue haired Libby ID me at the gas station the other day and I made a huge embarrassing scene about how it was racist and how my skin was darker than hers and how she should suck my dick to prove she isn’t straight white man phobic.

i was asked to leave and this fuckin putz behind me starts talking shit after I went out the door so I popped back in and said “you wanna hang out bud” ... his face got beat red and the libtard cashier said leave or I’ll call the cops and I said defund the polis....

then I sped off.

sometimes.... I think I wish I was schizophrenic so I could just go around head butting shit heads.

lol fuck

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmmmm And I’m the one with anger issues???? That was just plain wrong man. You need to treat people with respect no matter what!! Hahahaha Never thought I’d be the one saying that.

FYI bud there’s nothing wrong with an occasional head butt to get your point across. Just be sure to aim for their nose.

then I sped off.

lol fuck

Tattoos are for pugilists ... Just the way it is.

I accept it. You should to ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-13-09-37-04~2.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-13-09-37-04~2.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 16
a real nazi tattoo isnt cool and Im pretty sure its forbidden, cobwebs are a pretty common tattoo and in prison with all races it just symbolizes you spent time as in something in storage collecting cobwebs its not an AB tat, the AB tat is a shamrock. the ace of spades is the death card it doesnt mean you killed anyone. just saying

Back