• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Are tattooed gang members running our lives ?

Get Shredded!
Omfg this just irritates the fuck out of me and I’ll tell you why.....

I’m covered in tats from a young age and yes now that I’m almost 40 yrs old I wish I didn’t have them for so many reasons but mainly for this reason. You are judging these men for their appearance without knowing a single fucking real thing about them except for what you’ve read.

Everyone who has ever judged me by how I look and then took the time to talk to me have always changed their pee brain minds. I always hear how they were so wrong blah blah blah.

You are probably the same asshole who judges others in the gym for trying to better themselves. Do you make fun of the fat guy who can’t bench the bar but at least he’s trying. You probably do because you are a judge mental fuck. These guys tats are not hurting you. Go cry yourself to sleep over it. Or better yet turn the channel. How bout you look in the fucking mirror..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice try but no sale in my mind. That’s not what you started out saying. Now your just throwing different pieces of shit against the wall until one of them sticks. Kudos though cause one just did. You should have explained your point of view the way you did with this reply first. If this is what you were really trying to say from the start then I understand your viewpoint a lot better. Problem is it’s an outdated way of looking at things. No different than your black Grandson. There was a point in time where having a black grandson wasn’t socially acceptable. As we progress as a people that narrow minded way of thinking has slowly dissolved. Time for you to treat people with tattoos the same. Sometimes you gotta change with the times as well brother. You just can’t pick the things that suit you to change with. No offense but that’s a Hypocrite. Again and as always this is just my humble opinion and I absolutely respect yours.

Omfg this just irritates the fuck out of me and I’ll tell you why.....

I’m covered in tats from a young age and yes now that I’m almost 40 yrs old I wish I didn’t have them for so many reasons but mainly for this reason. You are judging these men for their appearance without knowing a single fucking real thing about them except for what you’ve read.

Everyone who has ever judged me by how I look and then took the time to talk to me have always changed their pee brain minds. I always hear how they were so wrong blah blah blah.

You are probably the same asshole who judges others in the gym for trying to better themselves. Do you make fun of the fat guy who can’t bench the bar but at least he’s trying. You probably do because you are a judge mental fuck. These guys tats are not hurting you. Go cry yourself to sleep over it. Or better yet turn the channel. How bout you look in the fucking mirror..

Ok, I'm gonna put you down in this poll as a " yes " he is within regulation, and another " yes " that you trust him to pull you over ...

Is this apropriate for LE, a giant neck tattoo ? How about the beard ? See, to be a California Hyway Patrol officer, that tat is a no go. As a matter of fact, motorcycle CHP are not allowed to wear a full face helmet, as to not imtimadate the public. CHP are not allowed and facial hair except a well gromed mustache, or at least was since the 70s.

If this dude pulled you over for a speeding ticket, let a loan telling you you can't protest, go to the 1st ammendment corral- zone. How many of you would not trust him ?

Put me down as a no ...

Idk, but you seem all worked up over appearances. Who cares what they look like? As long as they are professional and get the job done, why does it matter if their tatts show? LE are required by law to wear insignia that identifies them as LEO's. E.g., badges, uniforms, raid jackets, etc.
If you were in a life threatening situation, which of these two officers below, would you rather have to come to your aid?

a) the 'nasty' looking, fit tattooed cop

b) the non-tattooed, fat cop

I'll wait

01153024025a011d353c89f0382768a2.jpg
02f8aaa9055be7aafc799946112116a1.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Last edited:
Depends.... if I’m getting busted for roids by the jacked cop... I’m fuckin throwing my ass, for sure.

Idk, but you seem all worked up over appearances. Who cares what they look like? As long as they are professional and get the job done, why does it matter if their tatts show? LE are required by law to wear insignia that identifies them as LEO's. E.g., badges, uniforms, raid jackets, etc.
If you were in a life threatening situation, which of these two officers below, would you rather have to come to your aid?

a) the 'nasty' looking, fit tattooed cop

b) the non-tattooed, fat cop

I'll wait

01153024025a011d353c89f0382768a2.jpg
02f8aaa9055be7aafc799946112116a1.jpg

I

Yes, and more so if my grandson was in a burning building. I've always said that.

That's not the issue though. The point is he was an oath breaker , with a policy breaking, gang / racist tattoo on his neck.

It's actually worst than I'm even saying. I tried to give him a break. In reality the tattoo has a ace of spades card circled with a spider web.

For anone who dosnt know, just Google it ? Plus his neck tattoo is a violation of policy since 2012. If you say he's grandfather claused, thas even worst, because it says he believes in its racism.

Ok, got you down as a yes, yes vote ( pencil noise )

2-0. He is in regulation, you trust him to be fair with you.

Do you think it would matter to a black motorist ? How bout a Jew ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-10-18-17-34~2.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-10-18-17-34~2.png
    310.2 KB · Views: 22
Tattoos mean things ( or they used to ). On the street it says he's a Aryyan Brother, He killed someone for the gang, and he did 3 years in prison for it ...

For the guys who have been telling me I'm old and out of touch. That it dosnt mean that today. Your probably right. I am old and out of touch, but but but, that would mean insensitivity to a percentage of Americans, and he doesn't care.

For all the crying from liberals about imagined, and phantom racism, that we denounce, calling them out as wackos, when a real example of a racist who violated the constitution, you defend this man's shit ?

Ok, I'm gonna put you down in this poll as a " yes " he is within regulation, and another " yes " that you trust him to pull you over ...

Lmfao you are making yourself look ridiculous but hey that’s on you. As far as getting pulled over I don’t trust anyone. Doesn’t matter if they are tatted or not!

I will do you another favor..... I will not respond anymore to your ignorance... have a nice ignorant day.

Oh wait, 3 ace of spades. I'm wrong. He killed three people for the gang ...

GOOD GOD MAN ! Hahaha

IML Gear Cream!
Lmfao you are making yourself look ridiculous but hey that’s on you. As far as getting pulled over I don’t trust anyone. Doesn’t matter if they are tatted or not!

I will do you another favor..... I will not respond anymore to your ignorance... have a nice ignorant day.

Don't be mad. It's just the pit is all. I won't apologize for outing a oath breaker racist ...

Oh no, I better go to Napsgear, I think I've burned myself, shitting where I eat, damn it !

:banghead:

Your tattoos aren't even visible with your shirt off. Got those ass cheeks tatted up?

The mans name is Michael fanone and they are saying that he has been an undercover narcotics officer .

Fuck you for being there Trump supporters ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-11-00-14-45.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-11-00-14-45.png
    430.3 KB · Views: 34
Fuck you Trump supporters

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-09-19-16-17~2.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-09-19-16-17~2.png
    131.6 KB · Views: 33
Lots of bad reviews on capital police. Lots of officers saying racism is promoted in the dept.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-11-00-29-22~2.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-11-00-29-22~2.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 31
Show force not flesh says capital police dept.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-10-17-49-43.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-10-17-49-43.png
    477.3 KB · Views: 30
It appears that beard is religious ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-11-00-37-31.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-11-00-37-31.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 31
It appears that beard is religious ?
the army allows beards too for religious reasons . That would include Sikh and this guy who’s a pagan .

Attachments

• 37449FD9-5A0E-43B4-8D1C-8518670F9C4C.jpeg
    37449FD9-5A0E-43B4-8D1C-8518670F9C4C.jpeg
    185.4 KB · Views: 28
So if a guy with a neck tattoo saves the life of one of your loved ones or hell even you. Is he still a bad person? So I guess I’m a bad person for having a tattoo showing on my neck. Only partially showing on my neck so does that mean I’m not as bad a person as someone with a full tattoo on their neck? Sorry I have so many questions Sir. I guess I’ll just give in ok. Here

Tattoo’s = Bad people

Partially exposed neck Tattoo’s = Semi Bad people

Fully Exposed neck Tattoo’s = VERY bad people.

I think I summed up your points. Again you win. I’m burning mine off as we speak. Lol

Exactly, people with neck tattoos are the absolute worst of the worst. They belong in gitmo with the rest of the hooligans.

the army allows beards too for religious reasons . That would include Sikh and this guy who’s a pagan .

Sweet, I'm so glad we are making accommodations for racists of all back rounds now. You know, Aryyan Brotherhood, Pagans, MS 13, Antifa, ISIS, Boogs.

Oh yeah, I'm all for tolerance. :jerkit:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-11-14-01-47~2.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-11-14-01-47~2.png
    548.7 KB · Views: 18
Back