• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Tell us your top 3 HGH ?

MONSTRO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
HGH is know to be the holy grail of bodybuilding ! Is that true? Yes . Why? because it gives you something no other compound gives you ( Increase number of muscle cells ) , healthy skin, younger look , incredible recovery and all the other factors you already know. HGH increases the potency and results of the other compounds.
Like testosterone is a bioidentical hormone , so your body already produces and knows .
You can look amazing and aven go compete with only testosterone + hgh and at same time be very healthy .

Tell me your top 3 hgh?

MONSTRO:
Eurotropin
Somatropin 200
G-Tropin

Attachments

• eurotropin-hgh-191aa-etc.jpg
    eurotropin-hgh-191aa-etc.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 181
Pharma Favorites
I have used Omnitrope, Saizen , Genos, plus a lot of different generics. I always like a good GH.
Current Favorites:
So far, Beltropin, Angtropin, and greytop generic.
I did get a 40iu cartridge of Eurotropin for pen use and LOVED it . I would prefer to do all cartridge for ease of use. I always look for a good quality, handled gh product. I have not tried the Gtropin or the 200 kit yet.

Max

Back in the day we used only pharma cuz that’s all we could get and crazy expensive. Now I use generics and love Optis grey tops which are above 99% purity with no dimmer for about $1 per IU.

Rock On

Back in the day we used only pharma cuz that’s all we could get and crazy expensive. Now I use generics and love Optis grey tops which are above 99% purity with no dimmer for about $1 per IU.

Rock On

Who’s got greys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've used Genotropin, Serostim, Norditropin pens, Omnitropes, Saizen Humatropes, probably forgetting some else. I personally couldn't really tell a difference between all the pharmacy grade hgh. I've used Genotropin the most followed Humatrope, then Serostim. Those 3 are probably my favorites.
I've used all sorts of generics, and mainly using generics now. Supertropin is what I prefer.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

On ASF

Ironlion Orangetops and ACE labs black.tops and acetropins (blues) are excellent 🔥🔥

I've used Genotropin, Serostim, Norditropin pens, Omnitropes, Saizen Humatropes, probably forgetting some else. I personally couldn't really tell a difference between all the pharmacy grade hgh. I've used Genotropin the most followed Humatrope, then Serostim. Those 3 are probably my favorites.
I've used all sorts of generics, and mainly using generics now. Supertropin is what I prefer.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

This is another HGH produced by Ankebio on chine , the producers of the Ansomone . I never have chance to use it but is for sure 100% real pharma hgh .

Platinums is better than most to be honest

IML Gear Cream!
Zomacton, qitropin, and my number one Eurotropin!

Zomacton, qitropin, and my number one Eurotropin!

Zomacton?

I can get that stuff super cheap , but didnt trust the name...

Have you gotten bloods?

Is it the 15iu vials?

Viking trt prescribes it

Serotosim and norditropin

Yeah, I don’t hear much about Zomacton, but it seemed legit. No bloods for proof. It was a 15 IU vial. I would use it again if I couldn’t get Eurotropin partner. What didn’t you trust about the name for Zomacton?

Ya it seemed good I’m telling angetropin is fire

All so called pharma grade is eastern european counterfeit.

As to generics, most are real as to dosage and dimmers but there are scammers when it comes to generic.

Most guys posting here are not even aware of what they are buying. Absolutely nothing to back up thier claims.

Yeah, I don’t hear much about Zomacton, but it seemed legit. No bloods for proof. It was a 15 IU vial. I would use it again if I couldn’t get Eurotropin partner. What didn’t you trust about the name for Zomacton?

I did some research and it seems like its made in Mexico.

I think they wanted like 50 bucks per 15iu vial

Get Shredded!
Ah yes. That’s interesting. I’ve been to Mexico, but next time I’m a pharmacy tourist when I go. Buy everything cheap and mail it home baby! Hahaa

I recently tested Dutchtropin 3 hours after 10 IU, came back 20 for serum, which is a good reading.

I did some research and it seems like its made in Mexico.

I think they wanted like 50 bucks per 15iu vial

My anti aging clinic carries it . Zomacton is made by Ferring Pharmaceuticals,US. When my free Omnitrope help runs out, I just have my doc prescribe Zomacton because out out all the brand name gh products it is the cheapest for me to keep my prescription open. They always make ZomaJet which is 10mg(pretty cool). They also have assistance programs too. Otherwise regular Zomacton is $238(Safeway/Osco/Walgreens: depending on which discount company you use ; like GoodRx. I only get the minimum, all gh in America is basically a scam, pricewise. Pretty sure some generics or UG brand name are just as good as Zoma or Omni’s
But; I can say : Saizen /genos are great. Serostim is the most expensive rHGH in the world right nor because it is the only FDA approved gh to prove it increases lean muscle in patients with HIV. They basically sell a 7 pack for like $22,000 dollars !! Crazy eh!

Max
53f384a2e6009e1baa3bad0336bebbd9.plist

#coolpen

I stick to 12-18 iu of serostim a day. I know it’s shelf stable and get it directly from a patient. Too much fake shit out there for the cost of pharm gh

If you are someone that have the money to buy the more expensive hgh on market is very easy for you to tell top 3 best ones , but lets imagine we are on budget what is your top 3 best cheap hgh ( best relation quality / price ) ?

If you are someone that have the money to buy the more expensive hgh on market is very easy for you to tell top 3 best ones , but lets imagine we are on budget what is your top 3 best cheap hgh ( best relation quality / price ) ?
Qtropin, Dutchtropin are legit and a great price.

Back