• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Feeling too dry on RAD, Dehydration?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone notice a feeling like lack of Hydration in legs, or dry lips or anything that would simulate/duplicate being dehydrated on RAD?
Joints are achy too, all this JUST STARTED about 1 week after beginning RAD..
My hydration is decent, could it be better? Yes, but it feel like it took a plunge as if I'm not even where I should be. I noticed this after starting the RAD..

I grabbed some electrolyte formula, but I already have one inside of my one BCAA sups I take intra, now I'm adding an additional one, it's over kill, but I feel like I'm on winny.. First time using RAD.

No cramping yet, but it feels like it's about to begin

Any insight would be great..

I'm on rad too man, and i have no feeling of dehydration. I do however have bad night sweats lol

im on 4th week, and im getting decent gains but not near as good as the first time i ran it

2nd time running it

Anyone notice a feeling like lack of Hydration in legs, or dry lips or anything that would simulate/duplicate being dehydrated on RAD?
My hydration is decent, could it be better? Yes, but it feel like it took a plunge as if I'm not even where I should be. I noticed this after starting the RAD..

I grabbed some electrolyte formula, but I already have one inside of my one BCAA sups I take intra, now I'm adding an additional one, it's over kill, but I feel like I'm on winny.. First time using RAD.

I did my first run of RAD 2-3 months back but didn’t have any of the side effects you’re mentioning, almost sounds like winny. Keep an eye on it!

Vision this is funny because I also have noticed cramping bad and dehydration running rad before . Anavar does it too me a little also

Ran into that problem a few months back myself when stacked with mk 677. Once i stopped the rad, i was good money. Had ran rad before that run from a different lab and it was all good. So im thinking it was the company.

Vision this is funny because I also have noticed cramping bad and dehydration running rad before . Anavar does it too me a little also

Ran into that problem a few months back myself when stacked with mk 677. Once i stopped the rad, i was good money. Had ran rad before that run from a different lab and it was all good. So im thinking it was the company.

I never ran RAD before, so I really have nothing to gauge it on or compare it to but I can swear it feels literally identical with stano.. I'm not cramping up hardcore in my quads or calves yet but I feel that onset, like my body screaming for hydration and my lips are dry.
I'm not sure what to make of it. I'm definitely saving some of these bad boys and testing them in the future.
I'm not doubting the product but I am curious, and if it does turn out to be authentic, than I'll just put it in the archives as a lesson learned that this is a side effect to be expected for some. I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad I'm not the only one that has experienced this because I was getting a bit skeptical for a minute and having some doubts.
I'm definitely going to bail on it, on paper it would sound like it's right up there with my goal, but if I was trying to go this route then I would use stano. I got a considerable amount of volume in my routine and the weight just increased, I don't need any setbacks right now.

- - - Updated - - -

I did my first run of RAD 2-3 months back but didn’t have any of the side effects you’re mentioning, almost sounds like winny. Keep an eye on it!

I agree man that's why I'm going to save a few of these and if the occasion comes I'll get them tested if and when it presents itself.

I'm on rad too man, and i have no feeling of dehydration. I do however have bad night sweats lol

im on 4th week, and im getting decent gains but not near as good as the first time i ran it

2nd time running it

I always have night sweats, but I have noticed they got progressively worse. It's literally like I'm on tren..
Now that I think about it that's probably where half of this issue is coming from feeling the lack of hydration. I wake up with a dry ass mouth and lips and I'm having dreams and I'm walking through the Sahara, and I'm not joking about the dream part.

I never ran RAD before, so I really have nothing to gauge it on or compare it to but I can swear it feels literally identical with stano.. I'm not cramping up hardcore in my quads or calves yet but I feel that onset, like my body screaming for hydration and my lips are dry.
I'm not sure what to make of it. I'm definitely saving some of these bad boys and testing them in the future.
I'm not doubting the product but I am curious, and if it does turn out to be authentic, than I'll just put it in the archives as a lesson learned that this is a side effect to be expected for some. I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad I'm not the only one that has experienced this because I was getting a bit skeptical for a minute and having some doubts.
I'm definitely going to bail on it, on paper it would sound like it's right up there with my goal, but if I was trying to go this route then I would use stano. I got a considerable amount of volume in my routine and the weight just increased, I don't need any setbacks right now.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree man that's why I'm going to save a few of these and if the occasion comes I'll get them tested if and when it presents itself.
I don't take any sarms any more unless they post the lab results . I literally called the lab the other day and confirmed they were legit .

s23 dried me out

I get the precise feeling you are saying from Beer. Even if i drink say 6 of them the next morning I wake up exactly as you are saying.

No matter how much I hydrate too.

When I went in for surgery and had an IV, it was the only thing that made me feel normal again. Even my tongue can look white in the am sometimes.

I think most of us are "cellularly" dehydrated. With AAS and the creatinine levels we all have from lifting and working out, then add in other things, sarms, alcohol and it happens.

I see and hear this alot tbh.

s23 dried me out

I get the precise feeling you are saying from Beer. Even if i drink say 6 of them the next morning I wake up exactly as you are saying.

No matter how much I hydrate too.

When I went in for surgery and had an IV, it was the only thing that made me feel normal again. Even my tongue can look white in the am sometimes.

I think most of us are "cellularly" dehydrated. With AAS and the creatinine levels we all have from lifting and working out, then add in other things, sarms, alcohol and it happens.

I see and hear this alot tbh.

That is exactly the best analogy that can describe this, and I get the same way when I used to have beer.
It can be as little as three beers and the next day my entire body feels as if it's dehydrated regardless of how much I hydrate.
You bring up a very good point about how we are not hydrated enough and that's exactly what I owned up to in the original post that I'm almost certain, in fact I'm going to straight up admit it that I can be hydrated a lot more. But this seems to be amplified a lot more compared to prior and I really didn't change anything up.

But this is good to know that others have experienced this as well and that you have heard others having similar side effects.

I recently just added sea salt to my intra workout, that seems to be helping. The whole dry lips thing is what gets me even more puzzled.
It's between a mix of having beers prior with a little bit of accutane..

IML Gear Cream!
That is exactly the best analogy that can describe this, and I get the same way when I used to have beer.
It can be as little as three beers and the next day my entire body feels as if it's dehydrated regardless of how much I hydrate.
You bring up a very good point about how we are not hydrated enough and that's exactly what I owned up to in the original post that I'm almost certain, in fact I'm going to straight up admit it that I can be hydrated a lot more. But this seems to be amplified a lot more compared to prior and I really didn't change anything up.

But this is good to know that others have experienced this as well and that you have heard others having similar side effects.

I recently just added sea salt to my intra workout, that seems to be helping. The whole dry lips thing is what gets me even more puzzled.
It's between a mix of having beers prior with a little bit of accutane..

I get the exact thing w lips and my hands even dry out.

I hate it.

I wonder if it's kidney stress also tbh bc I think only hear this in lifters w elevated creatinine levels.

I've been toying w doing my own IV drips and adding in vitamins and glutathione. It's def not for a novice user to try.

I was taught off work hours by RNs when I worked w them so I have professional training though admittedly I'm not legally authorized to administer to anyone.

Hey Vision do u have an anti aging spa or clinic nearby? Even on Groupon sometimes.

You can get a nice IV drip w tons of nutrients for like $100

It's worth every dime I swear by it.

Oh another thing that dries me terribly is a massage. I sometimes get sick , flu like symptoms after a massage. Prob bc of all the toxins in my system.

I'm trying charcoal pills now and I'll tell u if they work.

Just wanted to thank you guys for the feedback, I am planning to use some sarms, gh secretogogues , ghrh , and ghrelin boosting products and Rad was not on my list, I may have to add in some. If it has some winny type sides ,
I already have a good plan to combat them. I have had IV infusions and for some people, once you find the right one , they are great !

Max
giphy.gif

I get the exact thing w lips and my hands even dry out.

I hate it.

I wonder if it's kidney stress also tbh bc I think only hear this in lifters w elevated creatinine levels.

I've been toying w doing my own IV drips and adding in vitamins and glutathione. It's def not for a novice user to try.

I was taught off work hours by RNs when I worked w them so I have professional training though admittedly I'm not legally authorized to administer to anyone.

Hey Vision do u have an anti aging spa or clinic nearby? Even on Groupon sometimes.

You can get a nice IV drip w tons of nutrients for like $100

It's worth every dime I swear by it.

Oh another thing that dries me terribly is a massage. I sometimes get sick , flu like symptoms after a massage. Prob bc of all the toxins in my system.

I'm trying charcoal pills now and I'll tell u if they work.

My brother thank you for sharing. And I figured there had to be something related and that there was a correlation with the sides and the sarms.
I'm pretty tuned in when I run compounds, I'm pretty sensitive and I can pick up on things and I knew something was off. This is why I've always focused on details so if and when something does arise I can quickly do a process of elimination.

I do not have any anti-aging clinics or spas nearby my area, but outside in the surrounding counties they have them and that's something I should place into great consideration.
I didn't even know that an IV was an option, and that's something I can definitely use. I just feel my body screaming for it. Some of these compounds are just pulling and abstracting everything.
It's been a couple days now that I stopped taking it and I feel a big shift.

Tell me more about these charcoal pills???

Just wanted to thank you guys for the feedback, I am planning to use some sarms, gh secretogogues , ghrh , and ghrelin boosting products and Rad was not on my list, I may have to add in some. If it has some winny type sides ,
I already have a good plan to combat them. I have had IV infusions and for some people, once you find the right one , they are great !

Max
giphy.gif

Right on brother this is exactly why I posted this, for everyone to read, share and take some personal notes because I knew there was something here and I just had to ask everyone at the same time bringing up situational awareness.
If I was to really seriously compare this to another compound with how the onset is and how I feel it's very very similar with superdrol now that I look back at it, in regards to feeling dry that is.

Now I'm not sure if this is a coincidence but I had a little onset of acne going on in my skin came completely dry as if this nuked it. I've never seen or heard this happening with using peds, but what more can explain it especially with the dry lips???

I'm not suggesting that it zapped my acne but what are the chances though?!?

I'm switching up to sust 3 x a week starting Monday, I'm almost certain I'm going to get an onset again and I'll apply the RAD and see if it does in fact nuke and dry up the acne, like originally suspected.

When i use Rad 140 my body weight increase so quick and i got bloated . The symptoms you have looks like S4 or S23 or even winny for sure

When i use Rad 140 my body weight increase so quick and i got bloated . The symptoms you have looks like S4 or S23 or even winny for sure

I completely agree that it even stano, but I haven't ran this prior so I have nothing to compare it to.. I was pleased with this product but I'm going to replace it for now because it simply does not fit into my plan at this moment, I absolutely hate feeling dry, it really takes a toll on my joints and at this moment I'm not ready to make that trade off, I'm wondering how this would pair up in several weeks down the road when I do run some more dry compounds.. I'm writing down every detail..

Right on brother this is exactly why I posted this, for everyone to read, share and take some personal notes because I knew there was something here and I just had to ask everyone at the same time bringing up situational awareness.
If I was to really seriously compare this to another compound with how the onset is and how I feel it's very very similar with superdrol now that I look back at it, in regards to feeling dry that is.

Now I'm not sure if this is a coincidence but I had a little onset of acne going on in my skin came completely dry as if this nuked it. I've never seen or heard this happening with using peds, but what more can explain it especially with the dry lips???

I'm not suggesting that it zapped my acne but what are the chances though?!?

I'm switching up to sust 3 x a week starting Monday, I'm almost certain I'm going to get an onset again and I'll apply the RAD and see if it does in fact nuke and dry up the acne, like originally suspected.

That would be cool if you found the connection. Prop and phenyl both can cause a break out; most of my friends would get bacne at the minimum. Others break out instantly with dht’s . It shows you how different we are but some compounds have very similar sides in most , like the “ dry joint “ with Win and back pumps with Var or Tbol. Then the notorious Trensomnia! Lol. I do a lot of research and actually wish I had time to do more. This collective we have on ASF has molded a lot of my decisions. I did that gh/semorelin forte plus on basically 75 mg Trt weekly and boy did it work! And without slin. If someone wanted serious size it works; just would be impossible with shift work. I timed it to where Covid came and I had saved up to finish it. One thing I know ; a small HRT program(even self done) ; will definitely hold a lot of your gains if you not on crazy high dosages of AAS. If it turns out that rad does have that effect; it would be a good addition for a lot of guys I know and train.

Max

s23 is the dryest compound I have ever used out of any sarm AAS, etc.

I ran it at 45mgs ED which is super high and I got very grainy but also wanted to rip my eyes out they itched and were that dry. I had to stop using it.

Might be a very good secret for someone competing. I've never seen someone dial in with s23 before but I'd like to. Someone who gets really grainy like John Meadows would make a great experiment.

s23 is the dryest compound I have ever used out of any sarm AAS, etc.

I ran it at 45mgs ED which is super high and I got very grainy but also wanted to rip my eyes out they itched and were that dry. I had to stop using it.

Might be a very good secret for someone competing. I've never seen someone dial in with s23 before but I'd like to. Someone who gets really grainy like John Meadows would make a great experiment.

Yes S23 , winstrol, masteron , trenb, halo and you look like this

Dry like the desert !!!!

Attachments

• 73057496_696721384172581_1575722685135060992_n.jpg
    73057496_696721384172581_1575722685135060992_n.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 23
I’ve run Rad several times from several sources and I like 15mg a day. Over 20mg and I start to get achy, no drying though. It’s my favorite PED from a side effects to results ratio. I feel great, get strong, and put in lean muscle. It does WRECK my HDL though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Yes S23 , winstrol, masteron , trenb, halo and you look like this

Dry like the desert !!!!

Is that Anthony from Hotel Impossible??? LOL
[h=2]
Anthony-Melchiorri.jpg
[/h]

Ive run Rad 4 Times never had any of the symptoms you’re describing
It might be something else there’s a lot of sarms counterfeits out there

That would be cool if you found the connection. Prop and phenyl both can cause a break out; most of my friends would get bacne at the minimum. Others break out instantly with dht’s . It shows you how different we are but some compounds have very similar sides in most , like the “ dry joint “ with Win and back pumps with Var or Tbol. Then the notorious Trensomnia! Lol. I do a lot of research and actually wish I had time to do more. This collective we have on ASF has molded a lot of my decisions. I did that gh/semorelin forte plus on basically 75 mg Trt weekly and boy did it work! And without slin. If someone wanted serious size it works; just would be impossible with shift work. I timed it to where Covid came and I had saved up to finish it. One thing I know ; a small HRT program(even self done) ; will definitely hold a lot of your gains if you not on crazy high dosages of AAS. If it turns out that rad does have that effect; it would be a good addition for a lot of guys I know and train.

Max

Well it has been clearing out of my system and so far I feel good, but I do believe I figured out what the dryness was in regards to my acne and how it cleared up so quickly while leaving behind dry skin..
I completely forgot and I was oblivious or absent-minded in better words, I have been using Dawn Platinum dish soap, I believe that is the contributing factor with drying out my scalp and my skin with the so-called healing acne properties..
Now as far as my lips are concerned that's not connected with the soap and that is definitely connected with the sarms.. they're getting better though now that I discontinued.

I'm interested on going back on in a couple weeks just to see if I have a recurrence of the side effects again.

If these were stany I would definitely have broken out a lot worse so I'm confident to say that it's very unlikely that the product was subbed with that..

I'm just really curious if this is in fact a common typical side effect for some people with this product..

Well it has been clearing out of my system and so far I feel good, but I do believe I figured out what the dryness was in regards to my acne and how it cleared up so quickly while leaving behind dry skin..
I completely forgot and I was oblivious or absent-minded in better words, I have been using Dawn Platinum dish soap, I believe that is the contributing factor with drying out my scalp and my skin with the so-called healing acne properties..
Now as far as my lips are concerned that's not connected with the soap and that is definitely connected with the sarms.. they're getting better though now that I discontinued.

I'm interested on going back on in a couple weeks just to see if I have a recurrence of the side effects again.

If these were stany I would definitely have broken out a lot worse so I'm confident to say that it's very unlikely that the product was subbed with that..

I'm just really curious if this is in fact a common typical side effect for some people with this product..

Dawn Platinum...wow. I never heard that before . I actually have some, lol. I think that I may do well with Rad because I am fine on Win inject; but you never know. They say it is the strongest test-like sarm. Definitely going to make it part of my stack run after my Cyborg run. Hopefully they leave the sarms alone like they did with peptides(well they didn’t but docs are prescribing both . Trips me out

Max

Dawn Platinum...wow. I never heard that before . I actually have some, lol. I think that I may do well with Rad because I am fine on Win inject; but you never know. They say it is the strongest test-like sarm. Definitely going to make it part of my stack run after my Cyborg run. Hopefully they leave the sarms alone like they did with peptides(well they didn’t but docs are prescribing both . Trips me out

Max

The dawn Platinum dish soap is one hell of a agent to use when targeting acne, it gives you a nice jump start and dries out the skin and from there on out you can just use maintenance with any type of typical creams..
When I wake up in the morning it's absolutely mandatory that I shower with that stuff because I leave the bed soiled, I absolutely destroy my wife's pillow cases and sheets that she's buying over and over again :( I destroyed our last sofa, I can't make that up man.

Far as sarms, I'm not going to comment on that one but I wouldn't count on them being left alone. :(

Man I think everyone is stoked to see what you do with your cyborg run 😁 because everyone knows it's going to come with even more food porn 🤣😁🤣😁

The dawn Platinum dish soap is one hell of a agent to use when targeting acne, it gives you a nice jump start and dries out the skin and from there on out you can just use maintenance with any type of typical creams..
When I wake up in the morning it's absolutely mandatory that I shower with that stuff because I leave the bed soiled, I absolutely destroy my wife's pillow cases and sheets that she's buying over and over again :( I destroyed our last sofa, I can't make that up man.

Far as sarms, I'm not going to comment on that one but I wouldn't count on them being left alone. :(

Man I think everyone is stoked to see what you do with your cyborg run because everyone knows it's going to come with even more food porn

I am posting another pic today. Since I was able to go a friends gym(they are closed here)! Sucks.

Max

Back