• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Deep State Declares War

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
https://www.revolver.news/2021/04/t...its-declaration-of-war-against-maga-official/

Excerpts:

The Deep State just sent a declaration of war to American Patriots. This time, at least, they had the courtesy to all sign it.

On Wednesday afternoon, a collection of more than one hundred former government officials published an open letter to Congress demanding an “independent and bipartisan national commission” to “investigate” the January 6 disturbance at the U.S. Capitol.

At least twelve of the signatories of this obscene and atrocious letter held senior positions at the Department of Defense. Thirteen are veterans of the CIA. Twenty-three were ambassadors. More than two dozen were members of Congress. The list of more than 100 names is a (sometimes literal) murderer’s row of the American ruling class from 1990 through the present; the class of dilettantes, mediocrities, incompetents, and frauds who squandered America’s superpower status, bankrupted the middle class with wars and bank bailouts, and led this country to the brink of ruin.

This dishonest and error-ridden letter isn’t a call for an “investigation.” It is a call for an anti-MAGA Patriot Act. It’s a demand for a new War on Terror, this time aimed at the American people.

59049019.jpg

I am going to trade my US citizenship with a Mexican so I can get out of this hell hole.

Haha, it's true. In Mexico -

They have the army on their southern boarder with machine guns ...

You need ID to vote, work, own land, rent property ...

You can get anything you want at the pharmacia ( if you get cancer your fucked tho )

The women are the best ...

They don't have a drug problem, America does ...

Here we go ... Two things are holding the bubble up. Fed printing money, and keeping the prime intrest rate low. When they say there is inflation, you know it's bad ... It also signals that they are not on board with giving Biden another 2 trillion dollars to give to the IMF, to give low intrest loans to poor countries, to pay back China ?

ONE HOUR AGO

Attachments

• 1618021006878-1274069185.jpg
    1618021006878-1274069185.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 36
Haha, so much for the deep state wanting a great reset. Giving out debt restructuring. Seems like the Fed Reserve has had enuff of that foolishness ...

Fed chairman says " supply side of the market cannot meet demand, intrest rates must rise ".
In English it means everyone wants cheap loans and we don't have the money, so if we raise rates not giving out free money, it will hold off inflation "

Good luck with that my man ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-09-22-37-51~2.png
    Screenshot_2021-04-09-22-37-51~2.png
    195.3 KB · Views: 31
IML Gear Cream!
P.S. He didn't even tell Biden shit. He just rammed it up his ass with no lube ...

April 9th

Head of Economics of Austrailia says " even as intrest rates have been nearly zero for 30 years, but now households are carrying record levels of debt, a day of reckoning is coming that no one can stop " ...

In English it means we are out of money, and we're all fucked ...

:nono:

It's hard to wrap your head around, but in the last 12 years more money has been created than the whole world has ever had ... the market supply of money has gone up 500% since Nov 16 2018.

Attachments

• 1618025178477-1274069185.jpg
    1618025178477-1274069185.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 28
If you look at the chart, in 2010 is when W Bush got a trillon, then Big Bad B got two trillon, Big daddy T got two trillon, China joe asked for four trillon, thank God he only got 1.8. Add it up and shit your pants ...

P.S. I've been begging you guys to get out of the stock market ...

It has gotten so bad that the Fed will not even tell you how much money is out there since Jan 2021. They just stopped reporting it ?

Attachments

• 16180259078921377307527.jpg
    16180259078921377307527.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
This country is so fucked, I plan on being out of here in the next few years....I am buying a house in Mexico on the beach.

I am going to trade my US citizenship with a Mexican so I can get out of this hell hole.
I'm not going with you.. and everybody knows you wont (can't) leave me babe.
It's you and me... Forever.. We're a fucking UNIT.
E OUGH WITH THE BULLSHIT ABOUT LEAVING MEEEEEEEEEEE.
XOX

Back