• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Woohoo! Biden just put slavery back on the menu!

attachment.php

"...no amendment to the constitution is absolute..."

Well then fuck the 13th amendment. It's apparently more of a guideline than an actual rule, right? Can't wait to get me some slaves Should be some on African ebay. Just fire up that VPN and start bidding. Yes! (fist pump).

https://twitter.com/i/status/1380209918423220227

This is actually really good news. I've been having a hard time finding quality hires lately, now I don't have to. So long as we aren't beating the shit out of them I don't see how it's that much different than where we're currently headed anyways.

We should erase the first amendment too, so they don't have the right to bitch about the long hours...

How can any individual with any shred of common sense and rational thought support this embarrassment that is the current president of the United States... ludicrous speed in the wrong direction Biden the dictator is taking us...

He is a traitor and should be treated accordingly.

Gitmo isn't enough for this guy.

Of course the Constitution is "absolute" you POS.

How can any individual with any shred of common sense and rational thought support this embarrassment that is the current president of the United States... ludicrous speed in the wrong direction Biden the dictator is taking us...

Well that's the thing... modern day liberals do not have a shred of common sense or rational thought, and no I'm not being facetious.

This is what happens when you spend generations grinding away at people's critical thinking skills. They just gobble up whatever bullshit the media feeds them and the media is the propaganda arm for the communi... I mean Democrat party in this country. We have a legitimate State Media in this country now.

Do you think Chinese people really question anything? They're perfect for the modern world, they're complete fucking drones, and no bullshit, it's probably why they can't drive. Driving requires you to make situation specific decisions on the fly and Asians have been conditioned to not do that, therefore they're terrible drivers.

I hate to sound pessimistic and flippant but we're fighting a losing fight here fellas. China is fucking us right now as we speak more than we've ever been fucked before and nobody in any position of power is seriously doing anything to try to stop it. This COVID-19 thing has been the greatest act of biological warfare in human history and it has been a complete success for global communism. Biden is just a dipshit helping the cause, which is eroding the rights of Americans, so we can be drones, and be more like China, so we can become China.

Autocratic authoritarian regimes are now the future of society so get ready for your government provided basic income and tiny home!

Last edited:
Well that's the thing... modern day liberals do not have a shred of common sense or rational thought, and no I'm not being facetious.

This is what happens when you spend generations grinding away at people's critical thinking skills. They just gobble up whatever bullshit the media feeds them and the media is the propaganda arm for the communi... I mean Democrat party in this country. We have a legitimate State Media in this country now.

Do you think Chinese people really question anything? They're perfect for the modern world, they're complete fucking drones, and no bullshit, it's probably why they can't drive. Driving requires you to make situation specific decisions on the fly and Asians have been conditioned to not do that, therefore they're terrible drivers.

I hate to sound pessimistic and flippant but we're fighting a losing fight here fellas. China is fucking us right now as we speak more than we've ever been fucked before and nobody in any position of power is seriously doing anything to try to stop it. This COVID-19 thing has been the greatest act of biological warfare in human history and it has been a complete success for global communism. Biden is just a dipshit helping the cause, which is eroding the rights of Americans, so we can be drones, and be more like China, so we can become China.

Autocratic authoritarian regimes are now the future of society so get ready for your government provided basic income and tiny home!

giphy.gif

I never could stand that, "living document" argument saying the the constitution can be changed at will. Seriously, why bother having a constitution at all if we're just going to change it every five minutes?

Ya, amendments are more like suggestions, like good rules of the road. Come on man ! You don't believe in old guys from 200 years ago do ya ? I'm young and vibrant ( falls down stairs ) hahaha

And whats worst than this is some people dont see anything wrong with him! The fool has had leg injuries, the fool cant climb steps fell not once or twice but three times!! The fool cant finish a thought, the fool rambles on incoherently and cant remember his cabinet picks name!!! Im blown away!!..

He is a senile old man...

Here is what I don't get. In 2018, the president's doctor fielded questions for over an hour about Trump's mental fitness as called into question by cock sucking libertards.

Yet, no one saying shit about Biden. Even tho more and more everything points to a man with dementia.

Anyone who has worked with patients having dementia or have had family elders with dementia, can spot this shit a mile away.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?439834-1/white-house-physician-president-trump-excellent-health

Back