• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Are You getting the jab

butchsandance77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
And by jab I don't mean jabbed by the cock. But how many are getting the vaccine? The roll out in Australia is shameful, we were lucky in terms on infection numbers and closed that shit down making hard decisions. When it comes to the vaccine the Govt dropped the ball. I'm a bit of conspiracy theorist, and sceptical how a vaccine came out so quickly yet other needed vaccines take years and years. And the latest strain the vaccine has little to no effect over? And Under 30 people to re consider getting the needle or even if they will administer it due to side effects which can be death? 64% of Australians vaccinated have had a adverse effect from the vaccine. I don't know people.........

My wife has MS so out of respect for her and her immune system yes I will be getting jabbed.

You understand these vaccines do not keep you from acquiring or spreading Covid-19 right? They only mask the symptoms. These are not like the old vaccines that lead to immunity. Now your wife should get it if she can tolerate it. You getting it does nothing to protect her.

You understand these vaccines do not keep you from acquiring or spreading Covid-19 right? They only mask the symptoms. These are not like the old vaccines that lead to immunity. Now your wife should get it if she can tolerate it. You getting it does nothing to protect her.

U really should go back to the cocaine and pills.

Appreciate the response and the heads up bro but to be perfectly honest we have been told 50 different things by 50 different people about the shots and her MS. I came to the conclusion that nobody really knows shit yet. All I do know is even though she’s healthy as a horse it could potentially kill her because of her immune system. I have no intentions on catching it and bringing it home to kill her. If it even helps lower the odds ,even a tiny bit, of me doing that then it’s worth it IMO. Her MS Doctor said for all of us to get it and we will. If it’s stupid Ohwell. I have no doubt I’ve shot a lot worse shit into my body a time or two. Lol

Sorry AR didn’t mean to step on your post but apparently we have wives with something in common.

I also wanted to add that there’s absolutely no data that we have seen to support your theory one way or the other. Again it was appreciated by me but I just don’t agree based on what we have been told by her MS doctor. Maybe AR and others have been given the same advice. Better to take it.

Who the fuck is HE to give this man fucking medical advice for his sick wife?
He's an "x" junkie working as an ASSISTANT nurse ( and I wonder about the X part).
So basically he cleans fucking bed pans all day.
He's a know it all that really crossed the line because of his hatred for the current administration.
Fuck him.
Good luck to ANYBODY here that has a sick loved one. Take advice from your doctor rather than some wanna be muscle head on an anonymous web site.

IML Gear Cream!
To be honest we decided we would get it a long time ago. MS can be no joke so it’s just better to be safe than sorry. That’s just us though. Each to their own. GPR PM sent

I also wanted to add that there’s absolutely no data that we have seen to support your theory one way or the other. Again it was appreciated by me but I just don’t agree based on what we have been told by her MS doctor. Maybe AR and others have been given the same advice. Better to take it.

Easy brother. I honestly thought his intentions were good. He’s probably right about the vaccines. I have no fucking clue at this point. We talk to a ton of other couples with one of them having MS or their kid has it. Bottom line Everyone in the MS community will be getting the vaccine. It’s just the right thing to do for your loved one at this time. It may change down the road but right now we just have to put our hopes in our Doctors and assume they are telling us this based on the best info they have.

Who the fuck is HE to give this man fucking medical advice for his sick wife?
He's an "x" junkie working as an ASSISTANT nurse ( and I wonder about the X part).
So basically he cleans fucking bed pans all day.
He's a know it all that really crossed the line because of his hatred for the current administration.
Fuck him.
Good luck to ANYBODY here that has a sick loved one. Take advice from your doctor rather than some wanna be muscle head on an anonymous web site.

Okay.. That was funny.
But fuck you too kind Sir
I'll have u know I for one am not an asshole.
So there!

Kilsong I’m actually blushing right now. I’ve never had a gay guy come to my rescue like that. 

Ur so ghey....stop it...DONT BE GAY!

Easy brother. I honestly thought his intentions were good. He’s probably right about the vaccines. I have no fucking clue at this point. We talk to a ton of other couples with one of them having MS or their kid has it. Bottom line Everyone in the MS community will be getting the vaccine. It’s just the right thing to do for your loved one at this time. It may change down the road but right now we just have to put our hopes in our Doctors and assume they are telling us this based on the best info they have.

It all sux, my doc is dead set against it and she's the one doc out of 16 that found my metal poisoning. So I trust her with what she says. She had to get it but said her family won't be getting it.

It's tough because we all want to do the right thing but it's real hard to understand what's right or wrong when lots of docs have different opinions on it.

Your exactly correct bro. It’s confusing to say the least. I mean one side is eventually gonna be right but for now for us it’s best to whatever we can to protect her. I absolutely respect everyone’s decision not to get it as well. Everyone’s situation is different. I’m certainly not gonna judge anyone else’s decisions.

It all sux, my doc is dead set against it and she's the one doc out of 16 that found my metal poisoning. So I trust her with what she says. She had to get it but said her family won't be getting it.

It's tough because we all want to do the right thing but it's real hard to understand what's right or wrong when lots of docs have different opinions on it.

Your exactly correct bro. It’s confusing to say the least. I mean one side is eventually gonna be right but for now for us it’s best to whatever we can to protect her. I absolutely respect everyone’s decision not to get it as well. Everyone’s situation is different. I’m certainly not gonna judge anyone else’s decisions.

Level headed response. I wish you all the best.

Get Shredded!
for what its worth all the vaccines available are for emergency use only. regular vaccines take up to 10yrs through the normal trial periods. these met the trial lengths period as well as # of participants and apparently only cut through red tape on the bureaucratic end. still best to do your own research and weigh the pros/cons

for what its worth all the vaccines available are for emergency use only. regular vaccines take up to 10yrs through the normal trial periods. these met the trial lengths period as well as # of participants and apparently only cut through red tape on the bureaucratic end. still best to do your own research and weigh the pros/cons

Agreed. Real vaccines take years to develop, and they are usually no where near the 90-95% effective rate these are claimed to be.
These so called vaccines are not FDA approved, they are still an experiment, which makes you part of the experiment. Even the drug manufacturers of these Covid vaccines are taking no liability for them at all. You have no recourse what so ever, if anything does happen.
Let me put it to you this way. The only thing you hear about these miracle drugs, is you need to get the shot. Period. That's all the news media and government are telling you. Two very uncredible sources for sure. Do some research and see how many people actually got extremely sick and died from the vaccine. Those are things the media and government do not tell you.
I have a family full of health care workers, and most are not getting it, unless they are forced to.

My two cents on this.

We aren’t getting it. I don’t trust big pharma or the government to have its citizens best interest since they profit off of the sick and not off the healthy.

Rock On

After already having the virus, there are just too many unknowns to justify getting the vaccine. Is it possible to get more then once? Or is it like chicken pox? How long do the antibodies and vaccines last?
People are getting it from the vaccines, not to mention all of the side effects that each different vaccine is giving people. Then the whole you still have to wear a mask crap afterwards because you can still get and spread the virus because the vaccines just make you not have symptoms. Due to the politics, media and money involved, no one truly knows what or who to believe.

But lets start giving it to kids now. No thanks!
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...da-clearance-vaccine-kids-ages-12-15-n1263649

This is a big confrontation point between me and my wife... I don’t want it, and I don’t want my kids to take it. It’s useless. Still gotta wear masks, people who’ve been vaccinated still getting China aids, j and j and AstraZeneca getting recalled (matter of time for Pfizer and moderna to be too)

it’s not safe

I trust no one including big pharma and government...

but my daughters got health issues.....

im a man of conviction. I don’t think it’s worth the needle they inject it through... I wanna wait to see how many poor souls get real fucked up from this con job first.

Getting my first jab Monday after work. Fingers crossed I'd be OK. The 2nd one I'll be getting after I return from a Vegas vacation.

I had covid and I feel like the immune system got stronger for it. I won't be getting the vaccine, in going with my bodies ability to recognize it now and fight it off. Don't know enough about the vaccine yet and I don't want to wind up needing a shot to fight off a common cold in the future

I won't be taking any vaccine. The democrats are lining up to be the experimental lab rats. So, we'll see how they fair.

Vaxx :loser:

Attachments

• image_2021-04-10_062705.png
    image_2021-04-10_062705.png
    269.6 KB · Views: 24
Back