• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Are You getting the jab

Get Shredded!
Brother your asking the wrong guy that kinda question. That’s getting way too deep for me plus my opinion on religious stuff isn’t a popular one around here. I’ll respectfully let someone with a ton more experience and intelligence take a swing. Lol

Would God create a vaccine that works the way these mRNA vaccines work? Spiritual/philosophic question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would God create a vaccine that works the way these mRNA vaccines work? Spiritual/philosophic question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no, but God does offer eternal life no matter how you reach your demise on earth. He does offer a way to relieve your anxiety and fear regarding the health and future of the ones that mean everything to you in this lifetime. You do what you can and you try to make the right decisions but ultimately, you have no control. That doesn’t mean do nothing necessarily, but trust in your faith can keep you from breaking. Watching your first born (or any born for that matter) suffer at such a tender, innocent age isn’t an easy thing to do. But knowing, no matter what, her soul will live on offers comfort and the very least.

to desire is to suffer. And I desire to see my children not only live long, healthy, successful lives.... but I also desire to see them raise children of their own someday. It’s a selfish thing, I know. The world tries to kill us all. Just gotta stay up brother!

It has nothing to do with genetics. The reason Covid is disproportionately affecting the Black community is due to the high obesity rate in that population. CDC reported that 80% of those hospitalized in the U.S. were morbidly obese. WHO reported that 90% of those who have died, world-wide, have been morbidly obese. But we're not allowed to discuss this because of the body positivity movement. The "healthy at any size" narrative would be toast and discussing obesity as a health issue is considered fat-shaming hate speech.

Covid isn't the problem. Obesity is.

Agree 110% with this. Why do I pay the same insurance as someone who eats Twinkies all day and is morbidly obese, when I eat healthy and exercise 8-10 hrs a week? Why do I have to be in the same space as them, when they are 'super spreaders' of all sorts of diseases? Western medicine cannot save the obese and unhealthy. Maybe I lack empathy, but its the harsh reality. Too bad no media outlets are discussing this.

Agree 110% with this. Why do I pay the same insurance as someone who eats Twinkies all day and is morbidly obese, when I eat healthy and exercise 8-10 hrs a week? Why do I have to be in the same space as them, when they are 'super spreaders' of all sorts of diseases? Western medicine cannot save the obese and unhealthy. Maybe I lack empathy, but its the harsh reality. Too bad no media outlets are discussing this.

It's not a lack of empathy per se. I'm sure you are plenty empathic towards those that deserve empathy. It's a lack of specific empathy for those who have made a conscious decision to not be healthy by consuming unhealthy foods and indulging in unhealthy lifestyles. It's the old, "you made your bed, now sleep in it" adage.

It has nothing to do with genetics. The reason Covid is disproportionately affecting the Black community is due to the high obesity rate in that population. CDC reported that 80% of those hospitalized in the U.S. were morbidly obese. WHO reported that 90% of those who have died, world-wide, have been morbidly obese. But we're not allowed to discuss this because of the body positivity movement. The "healthy at any size" narrative would be toast and discussing obesity as a health issue is considered fat-shaming hate speech.

Covid isn't the problem. Obesity is.

There's that too. And for some reason they're not talking about it either. Buuuuuut...there's a significant bunch of fatties recovering from it too. Just like there are old people, asthma people, etc. Comorbidities are a bitch for sure, but there's still a portion of people that Covid is a silver bullet. Otherwise healthy, young, etc and dead within a week. Have to wonder if that's the same people the vaccine is killing.

Im not coming at you sideways I’m honestly asking. So your saying your NOT gonna get the vaccine for you or your sick loved one cause your leaving all your lives in the hands of God? How will you know that’s what he wants you to do?

I do *not* know. But He has given me a brain to think with, the ability to reason, and He steers me in the right direction when I let Him. Not knowing and trusting is called faith. There's been more than a few times I've done something dangerous and came out the other side smelling like a rose. Not that I suggest tempting fate, but sometimes you don't know what you don't know until after the fact (or ever).

There's that too. And for some reason they're not talking about it either. Buuuuuut...there's a significant bunch of fatties recovering from it too. Just like there are old people, asthma people, etc. Comorbidities are a bitch for sure, but there's still a portion of people that Covid is a silver bullet. Otherwise healthy, young, etc and dead within a week. Have to wonder if that's the same people the vaccine is killing.

Remember 74 year old trump got the China virus. The media claimed he was obese and physically unfit for Presidency many times ( they forget I think it was Taft; so fat he got stuck in his bathtub) ...

he beat the coof in like 3 days with the drugs that he touted as being game changers.... remember when the media attacked him for endorsing those meds too.

covid 19 is so politicized from the beginning that I don’t want anything to do with it or it’s treatment options

I am wondering how long it is going to be before everyone is forced to get it. By forced I mean being denied travel and other things the govt can do to people to push them to get the vaccine. I have not gotten the vaccine. If I do, it will be this fall.

Remember 74 year old trump got the China virus. The media claimed he was obese and physically unfit for Presidency many times ( they forget I think it was Taft; so fat he got stuck in his bathtub) ...

he beat the coof in like 3 days with the drugs that he touted as being game changers.... remember when the media attacked him for endorsing those meds too.

covid 19 is so politicized from the beginning that I don’t want anything to do with it or it’s treatment options

But any of those same democrap libtards sayin anything about biden ..his incoherent speeches, his mysterious leg injury and him bein unable to climb steps.?? I mean cmon now

Think of this too though, I bet the hardcore bodybuilders that have died or have suffered heart attacks, kidney damage, liver damage, etc, I bet they also get no empathy from your standard American who also says, you made your bed, now lay in it.
None of us can ever be certain but I try to stay as healthy as possible because I believe the PEDs I have used/do use could indeed have a negative impact on my health and longevity.
It's not a lack of empathy per se. I'm sure you are plenty empathic towards those that deserve empathy. It's a lack of specific empathy for those who have made a conscious decision to not be healthy by consuming unhealthy foods and indulging in unhealthy lifestyles. It's the old, "you made your bed, now sleep in it" adage.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm not going to get vaccinated right now. Until now, I have not been sick (or have been sick without symptoms) and do not see the need to take risks. I will wait until the vaccine is well tested.

Back