• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

sidelined for awhile

juiceddawg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got to get a MRI done Monday on my left pec/shoulder area. I believe I tore the pec, I heard a crunch and a burning sensation in the area. got up Saturday & my whole left side was swole and bruised up very bad. I was doing warm ups on the incline bench at the time, This sucks especially when you having great results on test & Tren. Oh well i will be down for awhile but not out,

Sorry to hear that man. Hope you have a speedy recovery

sucks man

i myself stopped benching so heavy, and started warming up a lot more

better to be safe than sorry

Good luck bro

Damn that's all bad bro heal up

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear man

I tore my quad 100% off 4 years ago and now my tricep about 6 weeks ago. I had surgery 3 weeks ago.

It does suck but what I do is I am hitting legs 3x per week, variation of exercises and Im doing upper body the other 2 days. Super high reps and low to moderate weight.

I just try to maintain. Im using BPC, TB500 + HGH and my healing time is miraculous. Something to consider? Keep your head up, it will pass and you will be back sir!!!

Juice...you will do just fine....the time off may be beneficial to you...hang tough...heal fast and take it easy on the wife!

I got to get a MRI done Monday on my left pec/shoulder area. I believe I tore the pec, I heard a crunch and a burning sensation in the area. got up Saturday & my whole left side was swole and bruised up very bad. I was doing warm ups on the incline bench at the time, This sucks especially when you having great results on test & Tren. Oh well i will be down for awhile but not out,

My health issues only allow me about 2-3 wks then they have me down for 1-3 wks..I could just quit..But I will never do THAT..
We all need breaks,sometimes we are forced today take them..
Get Well Soon

Do you pin the BPC and TB into the muscles that you tore?

Sorry to hear man

I tore my quad 100% off 4 years ago and now my tricep about 6 weeks ago. I had surgery 3 weeks ago.

It does suck but what I do is I am hitting legs 3x per week, variation of exercises and Im doing upper body the other 2 days. Super high reps and low to moderate weight.

I just try to maintain. Im using BPC, TB500 + HGH and my healing time is miraculous. Something to consider? Keep your head up, it will pass and you will be back sir!!!

Well I had the surgery last Thursday, it wasn't my pec muscle it was the tendon underneath the pec that tore off. Surgery went great Dr. even fixed my rotator cuff I tore yrs ago, Next week I start rehab then before you know I will be back with the weights. Thank you all for the kind words may God Bless you all brothers.

IML Gear Cream!
so good to hear from you bro....heal up nicely and take it easy on the wife!

Well I had the surgery last Thursday, it wasn't my pec muscle it was the tendon underneath the pec that tore off. Surgery went great Dr. even fixed my rotator cuff I tore yrs ago, Next week I start rehab then before you know I will be back with the weights. Thank you all for the kind words may God Bless you all brothers.

I've never had surgery ,one of my biggest fears. I hope it goes smooth,goodluck.

Back