• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ok, I understand now

AMA rider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The IMF ( international monetary fund ) is shaking down all nations for cash to help poorer nations.

So you can see from the chart, the monies all have separate values. When you combine them you have a brand new " Petro Dollar " that all nations own, surplanting Americas dollar and leadership.

But it's for the poor. Isn't that noble ? No, China made predatory loans all through out the world, and that's how it will be paid back. It's not for the poor at all just china.

Plus, our dollar is worth so much more, and we give so much more that we don't have to give China ( chart ). We will have to print the money that American tax payers will have to repay, plus interest, to give to the IMF to make a new petro money, to give to poor nations so they can pay back China ...

What if we all went to dinner, and the check came, so we all say " everybody just grab a bill out of your wallet n put it on the table " so I put one dollar out, but you put a twenty out. Can we really say we split the bill ? Then I grab all the leftovers in a to go bag, walk out and drive away in your car. Super fair that we all kicked in. Sweet ...

Biden wants in, and wants to gine 1 trillion of our dollars. It is even on the table for 2 - 500 billion dollar payments to the IMF ... They have been planning this forever. No thank you.

Attachments

• 1617864306491-1419577111.jpg
    1617864306491-1419577111.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 63
The petrol dollar is the American dollar though? That is how our money became so "valuable" after not backing it with gold. OPEC only accepts American money for barrels of oil. Which insured our money would become the most circulated currency on a world scale. Oil/petroleum is used in 99% of all consumer products. Which is why I always laugh at the tree huggers who think we can do away with oil. Why do you think Gaddafi got killed? He wanted to start his own currency backed by gold. Almost all of our politicians are trash period. Biden, is just the lowest of the low in a long history of people who have to look up to snakes.

Yes, we as Americans should not have to pay taxes only for that money to given away to others not worthy. Chaps my ass when we have vets/homeless, mentally ill here that need help first and foremost.

This is the biggest reason I can see for Biden administration to lift Iran sanctions. It will completely destabilize the middle east and oil is going to sky rocket.

Exactly, china made predatory loans to iran, so Iran needs our taxpayers money from the IMF to pay China back. Iran can't get IMF money due to sanctions.
So watch for Biden to lift sanctions ...

The petrol dollar is the American dollar though? That is how our money became so "valuable" after not backing it with gold. OPEC only accepts American money for barrels of oil. Which insured our money would become the most circulated currency on a world scale. Oil/petroleum is used in 99% of all consumer products. Which is why I always laugh at the tree huggers who think we can do away with oil. Why do you think Gaddafi got killed? He wanted to start his own currency backed by gold. Almost all of our politicians are trash period. Biden, is just the lowest of the low in a long history of people who have to look up to snakes.

Yes, we as Americans should not have to pay taxes only for that money to given away to others not worthy. Chaps my ass when we have vets/homeless, mentally ill here that need help first and foremost.

Oh yeah CP, we give money constantly to nations who have universal health care, and state run pensions. To ad insult to injury we protect them with our nuclear subs n carriers. You get to pay for it all, with no medical, a 3% 401k and have to be 70 to get some little BS SSI ...

Austrailia is the canary in the coal mine ...

Attachments

• 1617932889126-1419577111.jpg
    1617932889126-1419577111.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
Back